Post subject: Is this going anywhere?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey guys, long story short. Met a girl from onlime, she wanted to meet as friends as first, I told her I'm not the kind of guy that is just friends with girls. Eventually she told me via text that she's getting over an ex-bf and she feels she's holding on to something that is no longer there. So, she's like in between.

Eventually we meet and my game is on point, she qualified herself, I pushed and pulled, we held hands at the mall but no make out. She walked away in smiles and thrilled. I had a big impact on her. We agrees to meet again at her art show that is today, I told her I'd bring my little cousin with us cause she likes art and some friends.

I called her, the day after meeting, it was ok, a bit awkward at times, I haven't gamed in a while. But we talked. Today, I got the details on where to meet up with her and threw some tests at her to gauge where's she's at.

I said (after her telling me to bring my cousin anywhere as its good for her to get experience as an artist) "I hear you; it's not what you do it's who you're with ;) I do the same thing when I arrange shows, I want all my friends that I bring to be happy - I hand pick all the artists and venue, but there's some things you can't control; I totally get it. Either way, we'll have fun. Just don't think I'm gonna vote for you even if you try to seduce me with that smile of yours, I can't make any promises, ha

This was a test to see if she'd flirt back, she said "The event is from 6-11. Obviously I don't expect you to be there the whole time as that would be a really long night. I'd say come later, I think there's gona be a dj. See u later :) " Ending the convo.

So, is this her being preoccupied, or just not wanting to be flirty over FB, still thinking of her ex bf or bf, or trying to friend zone me. Her actions don't match her words cause in person she was strongly attracted, I don't want to waste time.

I either case, How should I play it to get the best result?
Or should I cancel and not go at all

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:27 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Go for it. No regrets

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Go for it. No regrets
Thanks man. I guess there's nothing to lose if I'm not emotionally invested. I have not kissed her yet and I doubt I would here since it may be a room filled with people she knows.

So, how do I let her know I'm not just friends. If you can give a small example, I can run with it.

Also, you have a very care free way of thinking about this (which is epic) whereas I'm very outcome dependant. I mean, isn't game always about getting your target.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She walked away in smiles and thrilled. I had a big impact on her. We agrees to meet again at her art show that is today, I told her I'd bring my little cousin with us cause she likes art and some friends.
Do you know when you've had a big impact on a girl? She puts your dick in her mouth. Don't slap your back just yet.

You told her you'd bring a young family member to a date?

Why? This is friend-zone shit. A man doesn't do this.

Quote:
I said (after her telling me to bring my cousin anywhere as its good for her to get experience as an artist) "I hear you; it's not what you do it's who you're with ;) I do the same thing when I arrange shows, I want all my friends that I bring to be happy - I hand pick all the artists and venue, but there's some things you can't control; I totally get it. Either way, we'll have fun. Just don't think I'm gonna vote for you even if you try to seduce me with that smile of yours, I can't make any promises, ha
If you have to convince a girl you'll "have fun", you're trying too hard. Just assume you're fun. Show, don't tell.

Quote:
This was a test to see if she'd flirt back, she said "The event is from 6-11. Obviously I don't expect you to be there the whole time as that would be a really long night. I'd say come later, I think there's gona be a dj. See u later :) " Ending the convo.

So, is this her being preoccupied, or just not wanting to be flirty over FB, still thinking of her ex bf or bf, or trying to friend zone me. Her actions don't match her words cause in person she was strongly attracted, I don't want to waste time.
Dude, she is being the FUCKING MAN here, and doing what you should have done. She's pushing the date back to the drink/fuck hours, not the daytime friend zone stuff. She wants to drink ,dance, and mess around, not skip around the art festival with your cousin.

Jesus christ.

Show up later, meet up with her, and escalate.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey man, though I agree with you in some areas I disagree with a few and I think you would too. I should explain.

So, you're idea of what a "real man" is or in which manner he acts amd behaves is relative; men are brainwashed by the media just as much as women are. Just a general statement. Clint Eastwood may disagree with Russell Brand's interpretation of masculinity but both are men and got/have gotten women. Having said that...

She invited me to a public art gallery where her friends are, I'm not going to sleep with her there. And know NO ONE there. So I brung social proof and brought 3 other of my male friends and they were great.

So having said that, it brought up my value. I'd say "real men" have value...

Next, I agree she did want to skip the boring stuff and eventually the social event wore down, and she kept saying she had to look after her friend - her friend was on an emotional Rollercoaster because she just broke up with her bf, so he wanted to keep an eye out for her and I even noticed her kinda drowning socially. And it kind of got in the way of intimacy. Also she doesn't drink.

But I like something you said, one is going to have the role of the male and female and it needs to be established and held. And I thank you for your input brother. What I would ask you is, how do you establish this, I'd be glad to hear your take. I personally make myself too open or easy - if you can go into detail as how the girls can view me as the man. aka leader or Alpha.

Also, I asked if she wanted to go with me to a trip to another City next to me (I live in California) and she wanted to come with me to a road trip. So I got a day 3rd date with her where we can spend time and get to know each other.

However, with her at this party I wasn't able to escalate much. She must have felt uncomfortable for some reason when I went to hold her hand, maybe it was in front of her friend that just broke up. And I went to kiss her and he did the looking down on the floor thing to not be kissed by me. (She also just left a relationship or maybe still in one, idk). And idk why I got that, maybe she feels she'd be cheating on her previous BF or maybe because it was in the middle of a social event where she is known and didn't want to look like an easy girl. I think that really played into it. But she still showed IOI'S by me talking with her friend and joking around and I said we have secrets that she's not suppose to know about and she was like seriously determined to find out and wanted to give me a hug after I left.

In an odd way, she's attracted but not returning the escalation or really flirting much even though I'm saying things in that direction. Maybe she's very modest or still attached to her ex. Idk brother, you can say what you like but as a man, as a person that seeks to understand people - I don't know.

Looking forward for your take your anyone else's. Always enjoying learning.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

She invited me to a public art gallery where her friends are, I'm not going to sleep with her there.
Why not? See, you don't quite understand how this works yet. Women want sex as much as men. They are beautiful, wild animals at heart. They want to catch a buzz, dance, have multiple orgasms, then cuddle and crash. Then they want to see dirty things via text in the middle of the afternoon that take them out of the mundane.. Do this for a while, and you will not be able to get rid of them, lol.

If this girl is attracted to you, she'll blow you in the alley. It doesn't matter. Every moment, every scene has potential for escalation.

Quote:
And know NO ONE there. So I brung social proof and brought 3 other of my male friends and they were great.
Why in the fuck would you bring three friends to meet a girl? It sounds like you were insecure, and quite possibly afraid.

Also, why would you want to share this girl, and her friends with your male friends? You got invited out with a BUNCH OF GIRLS, lol. Who knows what could happen. Threesome, hit it off with a different girl, etc. You want social proof man? Walk around an art festival in your town with you and five girls, lol. Guys are not social proof, they are meatheads anchoring you down.

Quote:
But I like something you said, one is going to have the role of the male and female and it needs to be established and held. And I thank you for your input brother. What I would ask you is, how do you establish this, I'd be glad to hear your take. I personally make myself too open or easy - if you can go into detail as how the girls can view me as the man. aka leader or Alpha.
Women hate having their time wasted. It kills them. They also can't stand lack of confidence.

Quote:
Also, I asked if she wanted to go with me to a trip to another City next to me (I live in California) and she wanted to come with me to a road trip. So I got a day 3rd date with her where we can spend time and get to know each other.
Why the elaborate schemes? You get to know a woman in the bedroom, after sex when you two are laying there. This is when secrets are divulged.
Quote:
In an odd way, she's attracted but not returning the escalation or really flirting much even though I'm saying things in that direction. Maybe she's very modest or still attached to her ex. Idk brother, you can say what you like but as a man, as a person that seeks to understand people - I don't know.

Looking forward for your take your anyone else's. Always enjoying learning.

Right now brother, she's wasting your time. You should find out how much more of your energy to invest in her. This is what I do with women like that:

"Hey XXX, I'm watching a fun movie at my place tonight. You're welcome to join"

If she comes over, she's attracted to you. This is what happens to me, with variable examples:

Me: Hey you, I'm watching a fun movie at my place tonight. You're welcome to join.

Her: I'm down. What time?

Obviously, this is a lay.

Me: Hey you, I'm watching a fun movie at my place tonight. You're welcome to join.

Her: Can't tonight. Rain check.

Me: Cool, have a good one.

Then I won't text the girl again. I wait for her to text. She knows what I want. And by me being indifferent to her initially rejecting me, it gets her curious. And as she becomes more horny and curious, she'll reach out and come over a week, two weeks, or a month later. You have to outwait women. The combination of pulling back, indifference to rejection, and directly inviting her over to your place for obvious sex (IE leading) will pull 90% of women on the fence over to your side of the pasture. Next scenario:

Her: Sorry, not interested.

This is a woman I never text again. If I see her at a bar, she gets ignored.