Post subject: The stoplight shit test
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've had this scenario occurred numerous times with multiple different girls.......

Your talking to a girl making eye contact with her at a red stop light, note she's riding passenger in your car.

The light turns green but you're still making eye contact with her, so you don't realize it.

She tells you to "Go" in a demanding tone.

-- Fuck that! Clear shit test. Cars behind you ain't going to run over you if you go x amount of seconds after it turns green. I have 2 ways to deal with this and they go as follows:

Option 1 Me: "Don't talk to me in that tone. If the light turns green and I don't realize it, you can kindly let me know and I will go when I'm ready." (While telling her this in a firm, loving tone)

Option 2 Me: Pay more attention to the light so she doesn't have a chance to shit test me.

Personally I like option 1 because I don't want to change my behavior in order to stop her from shit testing me. I wanna do what I want! If she shit tests then bring it on! I can handle it!

I wanna know thoughts from experienced people regarding this scenario. How would you handle it?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Getting you to pay attention to the road. Adding that to the list of shit tests.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Getting you to pay attention to the road. Adding that to the list of shit tests.
When a female gives you a REASONABLE request but in an UNREASONABLE tone, you should NOT comply. That enables her behavior.

Obviously in this situation there are cars behind you, so there is some biting of the bullet as you do have to put your foot on the gas. However, while doing so you need to clearly state your boundaries. If not, her behavior will progressively get worse.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
When a female gives you a REASONABLE request but in an UNREASONABLE tone, you should NOT comply. That enables her behavior.

Obviously in this situation there are cars behind you, so there is some biting of the bullet as you do have to put your foot on the gas. However, while doing so you need to clearly state your boundaries. If not, her behavior will progressively get worse.
SHIT TEST? Really? There's a difference between acting in an unacceptable way and her testing you. I agree that if a woman (anyone) speaks with you in an unacceptable manner then it should be dealt with in an appropriate way. To say that she is testing you is reaching. It's more likely that since you don't know how to deal with these situations, you're treating it as a test.

Don't get so bogged down in PUA shit that you are losing grip on what's happening because you're trying to categorize everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

SHIT TEST? Really? There's a difference between acting in an unacceptable way and her testing you. I agree that if a woman (anyone) speaks with you in an unacceptable manner then it should be dealt with in an appropriate way. To say that she is testing you is reaching. It's more likely that since you don't know how to deal with these situations, you're treating it as a test.

Don't get so bogged down in PUA shit that you are losing grip on what's happening because you're trying to categorize everything.
Label it whatever you want. Alls I know is if she's making an REASONABLE request in an UNREASONABLE tone, you don't comply.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You will sit at that green light because of her tone? Hahaha moron.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:25 am 
The Grand Puba

Have you considered that since this has happened multiple times that the problem isn't with the women?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lol...when common sense goes wrong.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 am 

Quote:
I've had this scenario occurred numerous times with multiple different girls.......

Your talking to a girl making eye contact with her at a red stop light, note she's riding passenger in your car.

The light turns green but you're still making eye contact with her, so you don't realize it.

She tells you to "Go" in a demanding tone.

-- Fuck that! Clear shit test. Cars behind you ain't going to run over you if you go x amount of seconds after it turns green. I have 2 ways to deal with this and they go as follows:

Option 1 Me: "Don't talk to me in that tone. If the light turns green and I don't realize it, you can kindly let me know and I will go when I'm ready." (While telling her this in a firm, loving tone)

Option 2 Me: Pay more attention to the light so she doesn't have a chance to shit test me.

Personally I like option 1 because I don't want to change my behavior in order to stop her from shit testing me. I wanna do what I want! If she shit tests then bring it on! I can handle it!

I wanna know thoughts from experienced people regarding this scenario. How would you handle it?
Wow.

As Jack said, you're losing a grip. Stop the PU reading and be a human being. If I'm crossing the street to meet a chick, and a car comes speeding about to hit me and the chick says "Run!" or "Look out!!"...its not a shit test. Sure, not take disrespect, but if a chick is in your car and she likes you, her yelling a warning to you is not "demanding" nor a "test." If she says "bitch! go!" yeah you got a disrespectful chick. If she just screams "Go!" odds are she's scared or overly nervous about being the car holding up traffic and getting honks. Same way if she sees a spider she may yell "Spider!"

Now, that being said, I've been in the situation where I'm driving and may be touching or kissing a chick in the passenger seat, the light turns green, she tells me its green and I continue touching her up in a "Im so turned on by you, i dont care" kinda way. But not because I assume she's shit testing me or being demanding, its flirting, plus not to the point where I'm there blocking traffic for more than a few seconds. It's self aware...not this over serious "let me correct your tone" kinda shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Have you considered that since this has happened multiple times that the problem isn't with the women?
Yeah it is me and my attitude. You've followed my threads. I'm a passive guy, nice guy, etc. Fuck dude I've been acting hella weak and all she really wanted was me to man up and feel my strength. I'm not saying in this specific situation, I'm saying in general. I'm posting a lot of threads and lots of ppl are saying wtf, but it's because I'm learning a lot outside of the forums. I guess u could say I'm "evolving" into a better version of myself.

Shit with all this learning and bettering myself I just got laid twice in a few hour span by the same female who I had to be weak and asked to get laid the last time we had sex.

Shit the second time we had sex I didn't really want it, she did!

Say what you want but the actions are showing I'm doing something right. And Ima continue to learn until I feel like I've hit a nail, THEN Ima post a DOPE ASS thread in the relationship forum that deserves to be stickies when up! Fucking detailed ass thread so readers can learn themselves and take things into context of their own situations. Readers will be able to figure things out themselves instead of posting on the forums, like I am. Cuz at the end of the day when people post for advice here 99% of time there's important details that just were never mentioned, which fucks with the advice posters provide.

Fuck!!

I'm one smart ass nigga Jack! I'm coming with that sick ass thread! Just give me time to learn more until I'm ready!!

Watch bro !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:34 am 

Dude..

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:11 am 

I'm gonna go insane because of this 'shit-test' shitstorm.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Chewing gum with her mouth open/closed is a shit test.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:46 pm 
Read My Book

Option 3: " Get out.." - that'll show her you're not a nice guy won't it?

OP:

Women don't talk to me like this under any circumstances. I don't know this world of " aggressive Shit test" and "unreasonable tones" that you speak of. This isn't about handling shit test, its about establishing respect for yourself, her and accepting nothing less than that so she doesn't even want to risk getting too far out of line with you. Your attitude should suggest that talking to you in disrespectful manners could mean her missing out on the best thing thats ever happened to her. No one talks to their boss at their dream job like that.. But they may talk to their boss at that shitty job that they could take or leave like that.

You're completely missing the mark buddy. Stop trying glue together a broken house.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Gotta give your girl options