PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
It seems like she's saying "Don't call me, at the moment" Am I right in saying that?
I said, "Great; heading back to my friends"
Lots of assumptions.
Unfortunately, I can't read her mind. Are you saying she's not interested and doesn't want me to call. Please, if you can be more clear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

stop overthinking that much on everything she says and enjoy with your friend out

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:57 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
stop overthinking that much on everything she says and enjoy with your friend out

There's no party, its just a PUA thing to say you're doing something.

OP, not every text needs to be replied to.

I dont give much texting advice, I'd just say double texting is typically not good. Replying, when she's not giving you much and may not reply (or cant reply) to your last message is not a good move because then you have to start it up again and its a double text.

eg.

You: Blah blah
Her: blah blah (closed statement)
You: blah blah

She doesnt reply because your last message doesnt really need one.

Then in a few hrs you text again, now you're double texting and setting the dynamic of you texting more than she is. So its you, her, you... then you again. Better to just leave it and restart later.

Its a small point, but this is how you start the dynamic incorrectly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Neo, you're totally right man. You're a genius. I thought that but wanted another's opinion on it.

Should I call her tonight to build connection and set up a date or just wait until tomorrow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Friend out?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Small update:
Me: Hey, at a party with friends, thought I'd see how you are. Call you later
Her: I'm good, about to go meet a new family for babysitting

Is she kind of saying, don't call me now.
You're overly invested in what this girl thinks of you. Neediness is the death of attraction. You wanted to see how she was, and she told you. What else were you expecting?

Right now in your mind, she is the prize. You might deny it, but the level to which you're analyzing her mundane texts shows otherwise.

Long term goal for you: develop the mindset that you are the prize. The only way you're going to genuinely do that is if you work on all areas of your life and improve in everything -- at which point you'll naturally exude confidence. Right now you're analyzing the hell out of her texts = seeking validation = neediness. You wouldn't be doing that if you authentically believed that you are the prize.

For now, instead of assuming that she's not interested, why not take the mindset that she is? You'll know when you call her to setup the next date.

Just have fun with it. She's just a human being like you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:51 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Small update:
Me: Hey, at a party with friends, thought I'd see how you are. Call you later
Her: I'm good, about to go meet a new family for babysitting

Is she kind of saying, don't call me now.
You're overly invested in what this girl thinks of you. Neediness is the death of attraction. You wanted to see how she was, and she told you. What else were you expecting?

Right now in your mind, she is the prize. You might deny it, but the level to which you're analyzing her mundane texts shows otherwise.

Long term goal for you: develop the mindset that you are the prize. The only way you're going to genuinely do that is if you work on all areas of your life and improve in everything -- at which point you'll naturally exude confidence. Right now you're analyzing the hell out of her texts = seeking validation = neediness. You wouldn't be doing that if you authentically believed that you are the prize.

For now, instead of assuming that she's not interested, why not take the mindset that she is? You'll know when you call her to setup the next date.
Basically what he said.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

NR32, thank you so much man. You're so respectful and informative. I appreciate you taking the time out to answer me. And a lot of what you said is 100% right.

I'll call her tomorrow, any tips on making good conversation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:11 am 

Quote:
Neo, you're totally right man. You're a genius. I thought that but wanted another's opinion on it.

Should I call her tonight to build connection and set up a date or just wait until tomorrow

Pick one, and do it.

Look man, alot of this is just getting that intuition how to do it. That comes from trying something and gauging the results. If it were me, I'd know what to do from experience. I'd know whether I should call tonight, or tomorrow from experiences of handling a number differently. I'd know how the interaction went with the girl and can remember the girls who things were similar with and how best to handle it.

My point is, in a sense, forget about her. If you're starting out, the goal isnt to get guidelines online of what to do. The goal is, getting experience trying different things and developing your own references. Get numbers, play with texting vs calling, play with what time you text or what time you call.

Get it in your head that its not about getting this one girl; its about figuring out what works for you. That keeps you as the prize as well. You cant be needy when you're focused on the pussy you'll eventually get from figuring it out, instead of the pussy right in front of you. Make a choice. Call tonight or call tomorrow. Talk about whatever, or read a guide. Whatever the case, keep meeting women, gauging what works and remember that it doesnt matter whether she sleeps with you or not. Either way you'll learn for yourself.

Dont take it seriously.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So update guys, I called her around 9:30 and she didn't pick up so I left a message "Hey X, give me a call back" and I haven't heard from her yet.

She then sent me a text

Her: Hi, sorry I missed your call. What's up?
Me: I need your opinion. Are you free to speak (I was gonna' use this as a joke later)
Her: Oh? Regarding? In bed and roomie is sleeping

I'm thinking of not replying or saying "It's a surprise, I'll call you tomorrow". Thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I didn't respond. From what you guys taught me, it's best. I'm confused. What do I text tomorrow to get her on the phone? 1) She asked me a question, 2) what do I say on the phone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:35 am 

Quote:
I didn't respond. From what you guys taught me, it's best. I'm confused. What do I text tomorrow to get her on the phone? 1) She asked me a question, 2) what do I say on the phone
Huh? Who told you not to respond? I said you dont need to respond to things that dont require a response or closed statements. Not that you should just not respond when she asks a question. Wtf did you say you needed an opinion if you dont? Stop being weird

Also, quit with the I want to call you stuff. 2 tries. Bad timing or she doesnt want to. Either way, dont keep pushing ill call you when its not working. Why do you want to call her?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hold on man. I had something funny to show her but at this point we'll hold off. It got too late and I realized the convo wouldn't go anywhere so I realized I shouldn't respond and save it for today. I kinda thought it was best. So, I won't push the call, I hear you. I'm trying to set up a date with her so what should I say via text

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I sent a small text this morning saying "Sorry, I fell asleep early." No reply yet...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:12 pm 

Damn man... You're way too keen.