Serious Model Networking Needed. Beauty/Glamour NOT runway.



Users browsing this forum: PUALearning2PUA and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7319
Location: United States
I have a stunning (No shit Marilyn Monroe's hotter double). That I'd like to see succeed.

Stats; 5' 8", 105, super Fit, 36dd-23-34. Platinum Blond, Deep Blue eyes.

Please be serious. I can PM a picture. She is registered at a couple places, but apparently they suck ass.

She thus far flat refuses any nude work. This girl is money. No joke!

I'm networking here for a ligit contact.

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2110
I'm getting opened up into the Fashion and runway world but not beauty glamour...

This won't be right away over the next few months you can PM me and keep contact if I find something.

I run social media for a a girl aiming to be a supermodel.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7319
Location: United States
poeticlyskuac wrote:
I'm getting opened up into the Fashion and runway world but not beauty glamour...

This won't be right away over the next few months you can PM me and keep contact if I find something.

I run social media for a a girl aiming to be a supermodel.


That'd be great thanks.

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:06 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:03 am
Posts: 110
You are aware Marilyn was known for being curvy right...?

Isn't she on the shorter side for a model, which is perhaps why she hasn't had much work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:56 am 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7319
Location: United States
Curtis72 wrote:
You are aware Marilyn was known for being curvy right...?

Isn't she on the shorter side for a model, which is perhaps why she hasn't had much work.


Tall isn't need for her type. 36DD on a 105 frame isn't curvy?

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:30 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7319
Location: United States
Nobody knows any super sexy models?

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2110
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Nobody knows any super sexy models?


LOL the older crews man.... You're in the general questions area so not many of these younger guys will have that happning... and when I'm a part of the modelin world not sure I'll be really worried about that.

I mean I live in San Diego County there are all sorts of models I know none of them are worht your time.

The world I'm going to be opened up to should

I would look into bikini models for that build the best area for that is Miami from my knowledge of the modeling industry...

LA also has a decent scene , not sure other than that.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3638
What are you looking for? "Networking" is a bit vague and people will ask what this girl can do for them. Also where is the location?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:32 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7319
Location: United States
neo87 wrote:
What are you looking for? "Networking" is a bit vague and people will ask what this girl can do for them. Also where is the location?


Good answer. I just don't know shit about the 'biz'. But yeah Neo of course I realize she's gotta have some marketability. 'If you think you're getting something for free - you're the product. (I'll PM you location if it helps) But travel could happen for the right shit. She's done 3 local shoots this week.

Do you know anything?

_________________
In the hands of the right man, a woman is a 100 different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:25 am 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 198
Lol. Promising to help girls with modeling careers is probably the best bullshit story you can ever run.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:47 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3638
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
neo87 wrote:
What are you looking for? "Networking" is a bit vague and people will ask what this girl can do for them. Also where is the location?


Good answer. I just don't know shit about the 'biz'. But yeah Neo of course I realize she's gotta have some marketability. 'If you think you're getting something for free - you're the product. (I'll PM you location if it helps) But travel could happen for the right shit. She's done 3 local shoots this week.

Do you know anything?


My bad missed this... I know some chicks out in LA and Dallas...maybe some other places. I could ask them but the chick will need to bring something other than looks...i.e. Contacts or business. They're cold about that shit lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: