PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Last min. pulled a few strings to get this girl a tour at work. It is an exciting place, taught her what we do. She cancelled her evening plans to meet up and drive 45 mins to me. She kept trying to touch me in small ways but I was being professional at work and could not reciprocate. She hasn't stopped texting me since. I set up a 2nd date for friday and told her drinks by her house.

We've texted a few times each day. I've tried to not be texting but she keeps it going so I text sparingly. I tried a tiny bit of escalation on txt and her response was what we did on our first date is way more effective then trying to sweet talk her.

1. Should I change my date strategy for Friday and not go for drinks to talk and kino escalation etc.?
2. Should I take what she said as a hint and plan an active date instead like go karting? Ideas?
3. How do you address a girl that straight up tells you she doesn't want to be sweet talked, is it a shit test on her part or what?

I'm seeing 4 other girls, but I'd rather not mess up with this one. She is at the top of my list.

Confused

I've done very little in the way of pick up with this girl. Other then bantering text and misinterpreting everything she says. Not looking to just hook up with this one, but to see if she is worth dating. We are both in our 30's.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Not looking to just hook up with this one, but to see if she is worth dating.

And that's where you'll fuck it up.

She' practically handing you her pussy, accept it with grace.
Quote:
1. Should I change my date strategy for Friday and not go for drinks to talk and kino escalation etc.?

No.
Quote:
drinks by her house.
That's your next stop Romeo.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Go carts? Sounds fun and all, but it's going to be difficult to seduce her which should be your goal on date two. It's going to be difficult for her to see you in a sexual way doing that and her interest level may not really increase at all and you run the risk of the friend zone. Always do evening activities with the goal being sex (not saying that's what your after though). Best places for this are bars/low key resturants or tell her you'd like to make dinner together and offer to bring some wine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm no yoda, more of a anakin as a kid or some shit, but go carting is jar jar binks level dude.
1 date: know eachother, her see you sexually, make out
2 date: be interesting, secure and fuck her hard I guess. If there's a river or lake where you live you could take her to those decks like at 17:00 or 18 o' clock. You'll see the sun go down and drink while doing so - good SPAM.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll stick with the game plan of drinks. Thanks for keeping me in check gentlemen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:50 pm 
Read My Book

What are you sweet talking for?

Whats the purpose of it all?

The girls already into, already texting you consistently, and already touching you. Its like sprinkling salt on food thats already salted. Its not needed. Just be normal, chat like regular, meet up for the drinks(like discussed) and seal the deal. You don't have to be SUPER PUA. Its unnecessary.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
She hasn't stopped texting me since.
...but she keeps it going so I text sparingly.
...her response was what we did on our first date is way more effective then trying to sweet talk her.
If only something like this happened to me (maybe did but I just don't remember) I would really know what to do. Because it is sooo easy... :wink:
Quote:
She' practically handing you her pussy, accept it with grace.
!!! :wink:

You just have to be "normal". An ordinary guy, that you've actually been.
I think here one shoud be a total fool to not succed with her, because she's totally into you.
I don't want to put pressure on you, just explaining what I mean, everyone still could fail here, especially if:

Edit:
Quote:
I'd rather not mess up with this one. She is at the top of my list.
Quote:
Quote:
Not looking to just hook up with this one, but to see if she is worth dating.

And that's where you'll fuck it up.
Quote:
The girls already into, already texting you consistently, and already touching you. Its like sprinkling salt on food thats already salted.
Just be normal, chat like regular...
Don't care too much about the outcome.

Take her somewhere where you can create a closer SPAM between you two, and then, you know... :wink:

I have seen that many girls like to play pool (or similar things that require concentration: table football, darts... - you're not too old for that, but it's your decision) even if they can't play it at all. This is for example a good idea if you're not sure you will have much things to talk about, you will still get close to each other during the (fore)play...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Date went amazing. We really connected. She wouldn't let me sleep with her but that's fine. This girl is GF material. Lots of making out. I want to make her my gf.

Only hang up, is she asked if I was going on dates with anyone else. I was honest and said three or four other girls. She kept bringing it up in a joking manner but I could tell that she was not happy about that part. She is by far the top of the list of all the other girls and I told her I like her the best without being too direct. But now I feel really annoyed that I had to mention that. I feel like she put a small wall up after hearing that and doesn't know how to process it. But she was thankful that I was honest versus not letting her know.

Do you guys have a way of dealing with dating multiple girls at once and upsetting them when they hear about it.?

I have two dates with the other girls coming up in the next Two days but I'm really not excited about them compared to the girl....

Plan to ask this girl to go out again next weeked in a couple days.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Date went amazing. We really connected. She wouldn't let me sleep with her but that's fine. This girl is GF material. Lots of making out. I want to make her my gf.

Are you out of your mind? You went on one date with the girl and you're already talking girlfriend material. Slow the hell down. Anyone can act like girlfriend material for the first 60 days. Thats why jobs give 90 probation periods because anyone can act like career material.

The impatience and rush to emotionalism is killing you guys left and right. This is why you get oneitis case after oneitis case. Actually get to know someone beyond a few weeks before you consider stoping your life for them.

Its ridicules.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Are you out of your mind? You went on one date with the girl and you're already talking girlfriend material. Slow the hell down.

This.
Quote:
The impatience and rush to emotionalism is killing you guys left and right.

This.

Eventually, this is solved organically by abundance mentality. Until then, fake it until you make it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay! I'm listening to you guys.

Will try to slow it down. You're both right!

I do have abundance. I have multiple dates coming up with other girls. Just feels weird going out with them when you care to think more about this girl. But, I'll start changing my frame of mind.

One date a week. Take it slow. Not sure why she didn't want to have sex. I think she's one of those girls that likes me and wants to date me, that she thinks I will bang her and not be interested once we sleep together. So she wants to wait longer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:52 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Just feels weird going out with them when you care to think more about this girl. But, I'll start changing my frame of mind.

Delete this from your brain until at least 1-3 months down the road.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Date went amazing. We really connected.
Cool.
Quote:
She wouldn't let me sleep with her

Argh. Not much connection. And usually, when a guy doesn't at least get a blow job from a woman on a first date, he imparts HIS feelings of connectivity onto the woman (which usually can be summed up as he was just excited a hot woman was willing to be near him for an extended period of time). That's why so many guys shake their heads when women pull back after the first date: "Don't know what happened, we connected so well!" And then they send needy texts and the girls nuke them, lol.

Do you know how to tell when a woman cares, and when she's really into you?

She unzips your pants.

Quote:
Do you guys have a way of dealing with dating multiple girls at once and upsetting them when they hear about it.?
It doesn't upset them. It makes them crave you.

Quote:
I have two dates with the other girls coming up in the next Two days but I'm really not excited about them compared to the girl....
You don't have to go on the dates, then. Blow the girls off, lol. This is all part of abundance mentality. YOU do the choosing.

Only go on dates with girls who excite you.

By cancelling the dates, these girls will obsess over you, while you find a girl you want to be with.

I think you're on the right track.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:36 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I think she's one of those girls that likes me
Wrong. She doesn't know you.
Quote:
she thinks I will bang her and not be interested once we sleep together.
Duh.

If she would of slept with you the first night you wouldn't of came to the forum talking nonsense. So its working. Keep falling for it and you'll be back in here 2-3 months crying about what to do because she up and left out of nowhere when everything was just fine a week ago.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks Arch Stanton. I need to remember that actions speak louder then words with this women.

Her actions appeared to be consistent with her story and who she is. She has never had a one night stand, only 4 boyfriends ever (long term), doesn't drink, but yet she is very extroverted. I honestly wouldn't expect someone like that to drop their clothes on a great second date. But, maybe that is where I am so mistaken??

You're right about the imparting my feelings of connectivity with her. I was excited to have her for the night. Not going to lie. But, I played it pretty cool and didn't act too excited.

She really tried to digg when I told her I was seeing multiple girls. Questions like, so are you sleeping with all of them??? I think that puts a flag up for classy girls as "I don't know how to handle this, I don't want to be second pick". I told her I don't kiss and tell and left it alone.

She texted me the same night telling me she liked me more now.....Felt stupid ignoring her messages so patiently replied next day with some playful banter. She followed it up with video messages of her.

Was going to wait a few days and set up another date with her. Was thinking dinner or movie at my place or hers......