PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dear people, pua is like the world: rich and poor people, and the main problem is that only a few persons have good knowledge or the keys, great scripts. The rest of people only try different things without direction... reading blogs and books written by others like him.

the question is: do you think the really masters will tell you the keys ? the scripts ? of course not! they are showing a low percentage of usefull items.

And the sad story to me is, I won't know the scripts never ever, only little pieces.

Good luck. I will stay alone failing as always. I can't pick up a 7-8-9-10 girl. I tried a lot of times, perhaps a year or two or a lot of.

All the best. If you read this and you can give me your help, i will be glad. I want to know the scripts not the shitty scripts, you know what i mean if you have acces to them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:34 pm 
The Grand Puba

Scripts? I think saying goodbye to PUA will be better for you if you are looking for scripts.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Scripts? I think saying goodbye to PUA will be better for you if you are looking for scripts.
oh have you realised that yourself in pua mode are a machine of presence who say words, idiot?

Last edited by bestofme1 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
oh have you realised that you are presence and words idiot?
No wonder you need a script because that sentence made no sense.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

let me say you guys, who is saying isn't about scripts, or personal growth, stupid concepts:

You are liars. Of course pua is about scripts (words). Don't lie. You are the mouse looking for cheese if you don't admit it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:11 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
let me say you guys, who is saying isn't about scripts, or personal growth, stupid concepts:

You are liars. Of course pua is about scripts (words). Don't lie. You are the mouse looking for cheese if you don't admit it.
How well are you doing with women? Even if you think it's about scripts, what makes you think it is? Who has shown you that it must be that?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
How well are you doing with women? Even if you think it's about scripts, what makes you think it is? Who has shown you that it must be that?
Why waste your time with this guy? He clearly doesn't want to learn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I will need all the drugs to understand the OP. More importantly, anybody who wants to walk away from this, please understand that this isn't a cult. You can just take your ball and go home. Nobody's gonna ask you to stay, or cry, or hell really even try to change your mind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:50 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Why waste your time with this guy? He clearly doesn't want to learn
Because he needs to know that his lack of success is his fault. Another one of these guys that think something that is unimportant as a script is what's holding him back. The only thing that's holding guys back is the fact that they don't talk to women. Not because they don't know some magic sentence. Not because you don't lift enough weights. Not because you're not alpha enough. It's just about talking to women and not hiding your attraction for them from them (Not in a Louis CK way). If the OP talks it out enough, he'll realize that it's not about the script and more about it being him and his inability to communicate what he wants from a woman.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Until you go through rejection after rejection and/or multiple friend zones should you really be asking for advice? Even if you’re not able/willing to chat to women, the bare minimum is that you should have a willingness to learn without being a knob to people willing to help you do you deserve help.

Maybe you’re a bored teenager in college with not much to but surely there’s more important things to do than assist this guy. I’d never criticise how someone spent their leisure time, but I don’t see the appeal in helping someone who will be ungrateful.

Last edited by Curtis72 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:40 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Until you go through rejection after rejection and/or multiple friend zones should you really be asking for advice. Even if you’re not able/willing to chat to women the bare minimum is that you should have a willingness to learn without being a knob to people willing to help you do you deserve help.

Maybe you’re a bored teenager in college with not much to but surely there’s more important things to do than assist this guy. I’d never criticise how someone spent their leisure time, but I don’t see the appeal in helping someone who will be ungrateful.
More people than him will read this thread, so its not for nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

come on, you have done the same, you search scripts, and work the scenarios in a paper, for sure there are a few scenarios that work well and we are reading a lot of bullshits from a lot of ''masters'' and they only say 1% and a lot of pages to read.. pua world is a secret society and they don't share the big knowledge and policy behind of it. Everyone is reading studies from google by universities and news, and the big ball isn't there. I want to know you, if you can help me !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

There are no secret tips. PUA’s will say there’s loads of phoney stuff like DHV’s, shit tests, negs, qualifiers etc to master - it’s nonsense. All of us here are familiar with Mystery.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i started with "scripts",routines,do this,do that,say this etc.
i kept at it,because it was fun,something new,every interaction with any girl,no matter i like her or not,was pure pleasure.
i learned a lot,correcting my mistakes daily,wasn't even asking a question on this forum for the first few months,
only reading and applying.
my first post,other then introduction,was when i "picked up" a very good looking MILF,she was 41 and i was 29.
2 days later she called me and we"ve meet for a drink,that night i had my first one night stand,and it only made me want more,cause i knew i can,lets say i got hooked.
many times i didn't know what to say or how to approach,was nervous as fuck and that"s why i approached.
i almost gave up after about 20 flakes,got frustrated,then realized i was approaching from the wrong reasons.
2 years later am i a master pua?no
do i have options and social skills today?yes
was this helpful for you in any way,probably not,but i would like to be wrong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

nvm

Last edited by oceanx on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.