Really basic question ... college library


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:04 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3904
Ahhh...now I can get what poet is saying. Poet, if you're masculine is being honest and not playing games, whether it be at the approach, or 2 months later or a year later, basically ALL the time, I connect with that thought as you're keeping that mentality throughout. Now I always say do what you want...you want to fuck her, fuck her, you want her to be your gf, say so, you like her, show it. Whether a guy initially approached indirect or direct. To me, if you approach indirectly with "who lies more" and 5-10 mins of fluff, its not really feminine to me because soon your'e showing interest and then you're going with honesty all the time after that. I know guys who use indirect, not because they're afraid but because they enjoy that energy and form of flirting over my style. They like that "I'm talking to 2 chicks about bs, but I'm throwing little teases for the chick I like, there's tension between us, then I ask her to come to the bar with me and everyone knows we like each other." They prefer that energy and dynamic initially. If you look at those interactions, its not a guy throwing a "DHV story" and busting out magic at the bar. You'd say "those 2 people were flirting." After that, guy proceeds as usual. He's honest after that and even if the chick asks if the opener was bs, he has no problem admitting and laughing at it. Now, if your stance is be honest throughout...it's masculine, I can see that from you following through with that and not compromising your intentions.

Where Arch is losing me is he's saying be honest at the beginning or its feminine...but at some points dont be honest but its still masculine. The difference is, if Poet is saying honesty, he's standing by that all through the process, but Arch is compromising, but saying that the guys who compromise at the open are feminine. All Arch's points on why you cant be honest at certain phase, ie she has options, she'll dump you...let the indirect guy use those reasons when he chooses "Who lies more." The indirect guy can very well say he needs to go indirect because she has options..... which is even a reason in the literature. If you take his explanations out and imagine Mystery wrote them, they'd fit into "reasons you go indirect."


I could say, dont go direct hide your intentions...do that
Quote:
Later in the game. Early on, it's needy and will get you dumped.


I could say go indirect, make her wonder about your feelings
Quote:
Women take longer to fall in love.


Quote:
I had this talk with two women the other night. The worst mistake a man can make (because 90% of men make it) is to not be a challenge early on, or to at least have some level of indifference.


Is it me, or are these not the reasons to go indirect as if Mystery wrote it himself?

Arch if you're picking and choosing when to be true to your intentions and not because she may leave, or she may like you less, thats the same as the MM guy hiding his intentions upfront because she may leave or like you less.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
Arch Stanton wrote:
Quote:
When you go to a relationship if you change your game she'll get over you, again I speak from experience. If you stop flirting and doing the same shit you did to start fucking her, she's going to want to fuck other guys.



Only if you suck in bed and are fat. Otherwise, they'll be back sooner rather than later.


Quote:
What's needy is me moping around and holding back because I'm worried how she might take shit. It means you need her approval.


Aren't you asking for her approval when you ask her to be exclusive?


Quote:
Me letting words come out and saying fuck it this is how I feel is being a man and not playing chicken shit games.



Later in the game. Early on, it's needy and will get you dumped.


Quote:
Another needy thing is manipulating the emotion so that you can say it's chill I don't feel that way so you can keep a chick. It's stupid and you not being you to the max... this is the problem you keep missing I'm asking people to be themselves purely and to make the most of themselves you're asking them to lie and try and basically do a version of mystery method for relationships, it's ridiculous.


This entire forum, lol, is about people CHANGING themselves, not BEING themselves. We have desperate, sad, pathetic guys here who spew their feelings to women, demand relationships and over-contact them by acting on their emotions. They do that, lose the girl, then come here.


"Be yourself" is bullshit. It's IMPROVE yourself. Understand how women work. Get fit. Stop watching fucking TV and put down the video game controller and start acting like a man.


Well I've fucked fat chicks, it is what it is. I've never come across someone who fucked a lot of women who didn't have a few notches that they weren't happy with. That's fucking a lot of women, you don't rate women... even when you drink a 12 pack a 6 becomes an 8, 9 becomes a 10 8s become 9s... round about shit it's all the same your whole rating system is blown either way... so at the end of the day it's very simple would you fuck her.

No be yourself is the truth... but you heard my version of Be yourself it's that most fools on here don't know who they are or who they want to be! We talked about how I said go out and do your own thing and be yourself and get everything you need out of life. Do your own thing go out and do things you yourself are passionate about. Of course here we are you're speaking from a different a needy perspective I'm saying be you... the best you, go do whatever the fuck you want. You're saying no don't be you you're need... what the fuck?

GOD DAMN! it's like you're fucking clueless right now running in rat wheel for hours thinking ok I'm almost there.

You must be young bro... because you think just because you're skinny and a hell of a fuck you can keep a girl around what stupid mentality. I am usually top 2 or 3 on a girls fuck list, on many women's list I'm their number 1... including my ex gf who broke up with me. The fact is just because you're good at sex doesn't mean she gives a fuck. I was fucking a girl in a relationship and I was the best fuck she'd ever had, when she ended her relationship she went in a relationship with some other guy! LOL Do you think I gave a fuck? NA there's plenty of women out there.

Tonight I have a girl coming over, last time she was here? Over 10 orgasms... Many women Lose count of how many orgasms they have with me. So we can sit here and you can bull shit and say well if you make a girl cum a lot she'll be back... I used to think like that. Now? I understand you have to keep your game and keep flirting, everything you did to start the relationship, you have to maintain as behaviors.

Your thought process is my old thought process, the reality is you can be a woman's best fuck, you can do shit to her and make her feel things no one ever has but if you think not fronting with a girl and saying "You're a cool chick, I like you, lets see where this goes." is going to lose a girl, then you're game sucks.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:39 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5948
Location: Los Angeles
neo87 wrote:
Where Arch is losing me is he's saying be honest at the beginning or its feminine...but at some points dont be honest but its still masculine.
Wow...now that you explain it like this, I actually think I understand what Arch is trying to explain after all this time.

1. Approach a woman while being extremely fit.
2. Say something shocking that most guys will be afraid to tell her to grab her attention.
3. Invite her out to where you're going to be and if she says "no", you respond that you're cool either way.
4. Get at least a bj from her on the first date or don't go out with her again.
5. Back off and let her start chasing you until she admits she wants a relationship.

Like Poet said...it's a fear based system because each step is designed to give you justification for failing. Although I don't agree with Arch's logic behind how women think and dominate behavior, I can understand why this would work to get women. The real problem is at step 5. You hand control to the woman. As Arch stated about his current girlfriend, you can get paranoid about fucking up because you've allowed her to be the decision maker while you wait.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3904
JackZero wrote:
neo87 wrote:
Where Arch is losing me is he's saying be honest at the beginning or its feminine...but at some points dont be honest but its still masculine.
Wow...now that you explain it like this, I actually think I understand what Arch is trying to explain after all this time.

1. Approach a woman while being extremely fit.
2. Say something shocking that most guys will be afraid to tell her to grab her attention.
3. Invite her out to where you're going to be and if she says "no", you respond that you're cool either way.
4. Get at least a bj from her on the first date or don't go out with her again.
5. Back off and let her start chasing you until she admits she wants a relationship.

Like Poet said...it's a fear based system because each step is designed to give you justification for failing. Although I don't agree with Arch's logic behind how women think and dominate behavior, I can understand why this would work to get women. The real problem is at step 5. You hand control to the woman. As Arch stated about his current girlfriend, you can get paranoid about fucking up because you've allowed her to be the decision maker while you wait.


Yeah, the honesty piece sounds more like a shock gimmick....it's not actually about living this honest and direct lifestyle. It's not "abundance" because you're just afraid to be be yourself with a larger number of chicks. So you have tons of chicks after you, but you're still playing games and hiding to keep it that way. I see "abundance" as, you could have 1 chick, but you're not afraid to say anything or losing her because you know it'll be ok...as opposed to you have 10 chicks, but you're afraid to say things because getting "dumped" would is more important than doing what you want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
OH I just seen the bull shit girls take longer to fall in love... BULLSHIT!

Men take longer to fall in love but I will say boys fall in love pretty quickly. My ex-gf said I love you first. What should I have done? Say I love you because she said it so she doesn't feel bad and I could keep her?

Girls don't take longer to fall in love... if you are out doing your own thing creating your own amazing life and living it... let me give you an example.

I take Salsa dancing lessons
Play Pool league
Educate myself and am constantly aiming to better myself an make myself better
Hit the Gym 4 or more times a week
Eat a good healthy fit diet
My sense of style
Watch sunsets for me
Walk the beach for me
Do amateur photography
Have my own business

And she falls in love with all of that... good for her... but that doesn't mean I'm in love with her in fact because I'm doing my own thing working and living my dream if she wants to a part of this brilliant amazing Cake I've created she can only be my icing... not my cake as my life is already fucking awesome. She's not making it awesome, I don't need her for me to love life.

Now I'm doing my own thing I don't have time for this bull shit... If a woman comes into my life NONE of those things leave my life, I do my own things for myself and for me.

If a woman fell in love with me for all the things I am the worst possible thing I can do is lose track of that me... this also means I have to keep doing that stuff and keep doing me for myself and she'll continue to be in love with me.

Thats the thing you thing acting is dominant, I'm not acting, I'm congruent I'm doing me and I'm loving it. If she falls for me so be it, but because I have such a strong frame of mind it's nearly impossible to say I fall in love before she does... I'm off doing my thing loving myself because of that, I don't love others before me... and because of that Your statement seems ridiculously stupid.

I don't fall in love before a girl maybe you do but thats because you do your own thing.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
I hope you guys aren't this emotional with women early on.

And no, I don't fuck fat chicks, and never have. When you get abundance, you have your pick of the opposite sex, the way a 9/10 woman has her pick.

I won't date/fuck any woman over 130lbs, or over the age of 35.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:50 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
Arch Stanton wrote:
I hope you guys aren't this emotional with women early on.

And no, I don't fuck fat chicks, and never have. When you get abundance, you have your pick of the opposite sex, the way a 9/10 woman has her pick.

I won't date/fuck any woman over 130lbs, or over the age of 35.


Emotional? WTF? This is us argung on a forum, I went out last night partying came back there was like 12 posts when I came back... I'm not sitting back on the forum and responding because I'm worried about my reputation. I'm explaining to a boy how to be a man... you're a boy and I'm a man.... It is what it is.

I don't talk about "dominant" "alpha" traits because I find that all bull shit... Be a dominant you the only person you are in competition with is you and being the best you... when you do this you'll dance on a dance floor and have lesbians ask to go home with you like I have... You'll have them reach down your pants. This is the difference between us man, I don't try I just do me and I have girls floating around, you say well this will be needy I can't do this or I will be needy. FUCKTHAT, Ido as I wish. That's the difference.

This is how we know you haven't fucked a lot of chicks bro.

You're speaking in theory Not experience
you claim to only fuck "9s and 10s" How could you have fucked a ton there is only like 1% of the female population that is top of the attraction scale?
You act in your shit guys that fuck a lot of women don't really bull shit
You are needy as fuck

I'm consistently bringing up my experiences, you tell us about having a conversation with a couple of chicks a few weeks ago... I'm telling you what I experienced, what I've studied. Women don't know what the fuck they want... you can go ask them all day long but what they do know is what turns them on and what turns them off.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:16 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5948
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
I hope you guys aren't this emotional with women early on.
You need to cut the straw man arguments, Arch. Prove your points and quit trying to insult your way out of making a real statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 2152
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Arch's description of game is a series of pulls on the lever of a slot machine, with a little arrogance thrown on to avoid facing the reality of it being weak game.

1. Be fit - well women aren't all attracted to the same body type, but it's easy to ignore the ones who don't pay any attention and focus on the ones you do.
2. Say something super direct, depending on the situation overtly sexual - again a total crapshoot, but if you only focus on the times it works and ignore the others it seems brilliant.
3. Tell her where you are going and say she should meet you there - notice a pattern emerging?

It's a roulette spin - a system totally devoid of skill, creativity or really even confidence. It's a slight step up from a construction worker hooting catcalls from across the road, I guess. But in my experience women fall on a bell curve where a small amount will want to fuck you asap, a similar number will hate you on sight, and the vast majority will be neutral to your looks and your invitation unless you DO SOMETHING. That's influence, that's pickup, whether you rely on "natural" game or technicals or both, hopefully. Arch's story is basically that of the big buff dude at the gym who waits for a girl to have a muscle fetish.

If you're not fucking the girls who start as yellow lights as opposed to red or green, you're not seducing women, you're just occasionally getting laid.

_________________
These hos ain't loyal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:48 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
Sadly, we've come to the point again where words mean very little.

In an hour, I'll post photos of the women in my life.

I expect anyone challenging me to do the same.

We'll let the forum decide who has game, and who doesnt

Poetic says I post from "women I talk to, not women I fuck", lol. Which is nonsense.

I don't have time to argue with armchair warriors.

Let's just get to the point.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:04 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5948
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
Sadly, we've come to the point again where words mean very little.

In an hour, I'll post photos of the women in my life.

I expect anyone challenging me to do the same.

We'll let the forum decide who has game, and who doesnt

Poetic says I post from "women I talk to, not women I fuck", lol. Which is nonsense.

I don't have time to argue with armchair warriors.

Let's just get to the point.
You should post pictures of the women in your life with you in the pictures this time. We've played this game before and that's something you absolutely refused to do. No one should respond to your challenges until you can show a picture of yourself with a girl.

Remember, when you tried to fool me with the pictures of your "girlfriend" in our little email exchange? I'll be happy to blur out the girls in the picture and show how you lied by quoting your own words and how they don't match the picture. Then we'll let the forum decide if you're honest about your game.


Last edited by JackZero on Sat May 06, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:14 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:38 pm
Posts: 27
Location: Belgium
I've had a similar situation as OP.

I noticed this hot girl eyefucking me constantly at my college library, I had seen her a couple of times already at the library and she did it every time. I'm an engineer so I have better things to do when I go to the library, I'm not in social mode there usually so I can focus. But she was too hot to let go.

Just as you OP it's also completely silent at this library and it has cracky noisy oak wooden chairs and a wooden floor that would even make noise when an ant walked on it.

This is how I did it, I can't promise you succes but it worked for me, but I was pretty sure she was really really into me as she literally stared at me with her blue puppy eyes a couple of times.

I entered the library. First I put my books on another table to study, then approached her and sat right next to her, then it went something like this:

- Me: "Hey what's your name?" *smirk charmingly*
- Girl: "Julliette" *smiles*
- Me: "I think I know you from somewhere but I can't remember from where"

(On a skiing trip a couple of years ago she was staying in the same hotel as I was so I recognized her from there, but I never actually met her)


- Girl: "Oh yes I knew I recognzed you too!!! From that skiing trip like 4 years ago I think!"
- Me: "Haha yes of course, well... I actually remembered you from there and I just wanted to get to know you"
- Girl: "hihi" *smiles like a little girl getting a pony*

Keep in mind all other retards studying there are know looking at me and acting annoyed.
Ignore them and teach the guys how it's done. Girls won't care because this is literally the only reason they study at the library, in their fantasies they're all thinking about hot guys hitting on them at the library.

- Me: "I gotta get back to my books unfortunately before these people here are gonna kill me but what do you think about going out for a coffee during a little study break."
- Girl: "Uhm haha yeah sure"
- Me: "Great, meet me outside in about an hour."
- Girl: *starts gossiping heavily with her girlfriends sitting near her*

Go direct as fast as possible. Going indirect in a quiet library is completely retarded and will make you look like an autistic creep.

_________________
Well done is better than well said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:44 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
JackZero wrote:
You should post pictures of the women in your life with you in the pictures this time. We've played this game before and that's something you absolutely refused to do. No one should respond to your challenges until you can show a picture of yourself with a girl.


For those not in the know, Jack and I exchanged photos last week. He sent me photos of an obese woman, with her double chin blurred out.

I sent him photos of myself in the mirror and two 9/10 20-somethings in the same room.

Kinda weird, but it was an ego thing, lol.

Quote:
Remember, when you tried to fool me with the pictures of your "girlfriend" in our little email exchange? I'll be happy to blur out the girls in the picture and show how you lied by quoting your own words and how they don't match the picture. Then we'll let the forum decide if you're honest about your game.


Oh, they match. You're just extremely emotional...to the point where you posted the entire private conversation on the forum. and there's plenty more.

I'm more than happy to contribute to this forum, as long as it remains positive. But, as I've said before, if someone is going to challenge me with meaningless words, I'm going to refute it, and swiftly.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:53 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
Archibald wrote:

- Me: "Hey what's your name?" *smirk charmingly*
- Girl: "Julliette" *smiles*
- Me: "I think I know you from somewhere but I can't remember from where"

(On a skiing trip a couple of years ago she was staying in the same hotel as I was so I recognized her from there, but I never actually met her)


- Girl: "Oh yes I knew I recognzed you too!!! From that skiing trip like 4 years ago I think!"
- Me: "Haha yes of course, well... I actually remembered you from there and I just wanted to get to know you"
- Girl: "hihi" *smiles like a little girl getting a pony*


Nice.

Quote:
Go direct as fast as possible. Going indirect in a quiet library is completely retarded and will make you look like an autistic creep.


Yep.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5948
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
For those not in the know, Jack and I exchanged photos last week. He sent me photos of an obese woman, with her double chin blurred out.

I sent him photos of a threesome, with myself in the mirror and two 9/10 20-somethings.

Kinda weird, but it was an ego thing, lol.
You're full of shit. How could you see the double chin if it were blurred out? I'm real with what I do.

Here's what you did. You tried to pawn off that you knew a girl and posted the picture on the forum trying to make me look bad. When you got called out about not appearing in the picture with your supposed girl, you made every excuse to not post a picture. In your panic, you posted a picture with two girls having sex and supposedly you in a mirror. It was a skinny(you claim to be a big guy), beardless guy(claimed to shave it off) in the mirror. He tried to blame the skinny guy as "thin mirrors" that didn't change the size of the girls in the picture. Then I said it was not the same room, you insisted it was the same room. Then when I pointed out the features that were missing and going in the wrong direction, I thought you'd be smart enough to figure out it was the same house but different room...but you already committed to the lie. I thought you would even try to say the picture was reversed (which I would have proven wrong), but you weren't even smart enough to say that.

Bottom line, Arch is that you want everyone to think you're a certain type of person. Each time you lie, it's questionable. Each time you try to prove your lie, you get caught and it's having a snowball effect. Don't tell everyone about the pictures...show them. Black the girls out to protect their identity. But show the side by side room and see if anyone will say that's the same room. No pictures with girls without you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link