PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been trying to learn game for about a year. Going out 1-2 times per week at night. I've made hundreds and hundreds of approaches. Nothing much in the way of success, though. I'm in the UK. Not entirely sure i've improved at all in that time

After you open a girl in a bar, do you do anything special in the way of conversation in order to 'hook' them?

I know some people have routines and stories and perform magic tricks etc.

When I watch infields of some of the RSD guys, they often seem to just do interview mode after teh open (where are you from? who are you here with? how old are you? what's your name?)

When I do this, I often feel as though the girl is bored. And once i've asked them questions (and assuming that she hasn't asked me anything back) i'm often struggling to think of what to say next.

Maybe this is because they usually game in places that are full of tourists, and so the 'chode questions' are actually somewhat interesting in that environment.

I had this issue last night when I approached a 2-set. 2 gorgeous blonde girls. But they just didn't want to talk to me, and after i'd asked them like 5 questions (and made a few assumptions) there was an awkward silence and they were just looking at each other whilst I was stood next to them like a weirdo. I had to bail and it was super awkward.

This isn't ALWAYS the case - Sometimes, i'll open and a girl will immediately talk a little and maybe even ask me questions and it then tends to go a whole lot smoother, but I can't rely on meeting too many of them sort of girls, especially here in the UK where it's kind of weird to talk to strangers.

So yeah, after you guys open a girl in a bar, how does the conversation usually look during the first 5 minutes or so? Do you have any sort of 'routine' that you always use?

The only form of 'routine' that I use at the moment is scripted replies to their answers - Like when she tells me her age, I might go into a very short routine from a mysterymethod manual for example.
I done this last night on the super hot girl and she laughed, but after that, it was just back to chode questions which she seemed bored by and then it fizzled out as s often the case.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 pm 
The Coach

I usually just hit on the girl and if she likes it, keep hitting on her and figure out a way to get her alone. But that might be a little too simple if you're into all those RSD guys. I love that because of RSD and shit, being masculine has gone from having sex, working out, making money, and enjoying life to now a bunch of guys who sit around and theorize what it means to be masculine lol don't over complicate things that aren't all that complicated.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So you're saying to go direct? Like go up to her and say ''Hi. I think you're cute'' or whatever?
But then, unless she finds me super hot, i'll need to start a conversation and need to 'hook' her, but if I just ask the usual questions every other guy asks, she'll naturally get bored and I won't create any attraction.
So then some PUA's use scripted lines and routines so that they at least have something to talk about that might keep the girls interest more than just asking her where she's from and stuff.
I'm curious how one does this without routines.
Or if one DOES use routines, which ones?

Can you give me an example of how the first few minutes of a conversation with a random girl you approach at a bar might look.

I mean, if not 'routines' as such, are there still 'patterns'?...For example, maybe you tend to make some sort of cold read? Maybe you always comment on something in your eyeline and ramble about that?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I've been trying to learn game for about a year. Going out 1-2 times per week at night. I've made hundreds and hundreds of approaches. Nothing much in the way of success, though. I'm in the UK. Not entirely sure i've improved at all in that time

After you open a girl in a bar, do you do anything special in the way of conversation in order to 'hook' them?

I know some people have routines and stories and perform magic tricks etc.

When I watch infields of some of the RSD guys, they often seem to just do interview mode after teh open (where are you from? who are you here with? how old are you? what's your name?)

When I do this, I often feel as though the girl is bored. And once i've asked them questions (and assuming that she hasn't asked me anything back) i'm often struggling to think of what to say next.

Maybe this is because they usually game in places that are full of tourists, and so the 'chode questions' are actually somewhat interesting in that environment.

I had this issue last night when I approached a 2-set. 2 gorgeous blonde girls. But they just didn't want to talk to me, and after i'd asked them like 5 questions (and made a few assumptions) there was an awkward silence and they were just looking at each other whilst I was stood next to them like a weirdo. I had to bail and it was super awkward.

This isn't ALWAYS the case - Sometimes, i'll open and a girl will immediately talk a little and maybe even ask me questions and it then tends to go a whole lot smoother, but I can't rely on meeting too many of them sort of girls, especially here in the UK where it's kind of weird to talk to strangers.

So yeah, after you guys open a girl in a bar, how does the conversation usually look during the first 5 minutes or so? Do you have any sort of 'routine' that you always use?

The only form of 'routine' that I use at the moment is scripted replies to their answers - Like when she tells me her age, I might go into a very short routine from a mysterymethod manual for example.
I done this last night on the super hot girl and she laughed, but after that, it was just back to chode questions which she seemed bored by and then it fizzled out as s often the case.
IT IS NOT WEIRD TO TALK TO STRANGERS IN THE UK.

Lord have mercy!

The UK is one of the most open countries I've been to. Approach is everything.

For me, my FORMULA goes a little something like this:

1. Funny observational opener
2. Kino and eye contact to gauge response
3. Light teasing interspersed with questions about her, and maybe one or to interesting things about myself
4. MORE kino to guauge response
5. Relate to an important experience/background of hers
6. More kino
7. Isolate

My plan isn't for everyone. I am not a MASTER who claims that my formula works every time. But then again, nothing works all the time. Follow a simple pattern such like this and your results will improve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

For me, my FORMULA goes a little something like this:

1. Funny observational opener
2. Kino and eye contact to gauge response
3. Light teasing interspersed with questions about her, and maybe one or to interesting things about myself
4. MORE kino to guauge response
5. Relate to an important experience/background of hers
6. More kino
7. Isolate

Thanks for outlining your general method. That's kind of what I was after. Can you break it down further?

>Funny observational opener -
are these canned at all. i.e maybe you have a funny opener for when a girl is tezting which you always use when the situation arises? Otherwise, I can't usually think of anything particularly funny, especially if it's just like a girl sitting having a chat with a friend or something.

>Light teasing interspersed with questions about her, and maybe one or to interesting things about myself
Teasing seems to be important, but I often can't think of a reason to 'tease' her. It's easier on the rare occasion a girl is talkative and so gives you some ammunition to tease her with, I guess. Or do you tease her about her answers to your typical questions? ''Where are you from?'', ''Londond'', ''Ahhh....Londond *insert some sort of tease* (not that I can tihnk of one)