PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hei guys well i went out tonighgt it was pretty cool the Club was completly filed with ppl yes also with Girls.
So i dont rly know what i can tell the only thign i can share is my exprience so i gotta be honest with this because i think you can only get good if you are hoenst and try to desrcive how the night went.

Last weekend i wasnt able to go to the Club because i had a grip and well no matter how bad i wantet to go out my health was just against me i had extreme headache and stuff so i had to leave this weekend out so didt go out last weekend.

So i havent gone out for a Week but today im back in health and i could go out and well it took me alot of courage to be able to go out even the first step was extremly hard going out in a Club alone i was scared i dont know why but i was so scared it took me alot of Courage only to be able to go out alone in the Club i had to listen to motivations videos from less brown and stuff like that.

Well when i arrived at the Club it was allready 23:00 so had to wait on the line to get in it was a big line and i finaly managed to go in

When i was inside it was just PURE chaos thats the only way i can descrive i went out many many many times im alrleady 25 years and i startet to go out when i was 18 and trying to learn this PUA stuff and self devolpment etc but im still beginner even if i done this for ages i dont know i think i need to learn alot there is alot of thigns to learn.

So going out in a Club filled with People was really frigthned for me i was scared that i was going to atacked i dont why it makes absolutly no sense i know but i felt like maybe somone will atack me psychicile and i need to be preapred and stuff i know sounds stupid but thats what i felt for like the first seconds i went into a Club that was completly filed with ppl

Well none of this happend :) and i realsied well probaly everyone is scared a bit

The Club was also filled with Girls groups of girls alot of Tourists from the US it is really cool to see tourists in my county im from switzerland

Okei well there cute out there but i wasnt able to approach any of them because i was scared i was thinking if im good enough ? do i deserve this girl? im failing many times in my life i dont even have a Job i life with my mum in my parrents basement im rly good enough to approach the girl i want? well all the toughts in my head completly destroyed everthing and i ended up not taking action at all because im to scared that im not "prepared yet" i allways think well i need to fix THIS problem exmaple :

Weight losing some Weight
Stop Smoking -> No self controll = no Helath = no Girls i got alot of Problems in my mind wich totaly fucks me up completly i do think that i have what it takes to get a Girlfriend or have sex with a girl what ever. but im really hard on myself i think if i dont stop smoke i DONT deserve to have a girl because i do not have devopled a self controll habiit wich is needed to take the Girl im overcemplatcing everthing im over analaying everthing im scared of being jusdged by girl when i a approach im scared that she is going to be offended when i approach her im trying to find a Girlfriend im seeking but i fail... because i dont belive im good enough and i dont deserve it yet.

How can i stop making excuses what are the steps that i need to take to geed a girlfriend that i really appriece it the time with her and have romantic momments. i really miss it i had a girlffriend but she dumped for another guy i meet her only all the girls i ever had where from Onlinedaing i had sex with girls im not a virgin i fucked the first girl when i was 16 but im tireed of hidding behind a computer screen i want the truth i want to learn how to get a girlfriend with coldapproaching what are the steps i need to take do i need to stop smoking and losin weight before approaching or is this just an illision or an excuse of being to scared to actually face the truth and approaching has anyone been in the same position as i was.

Would it help to get a PUA Coach i saw there are some hoenst coaches like Johny Berba who are really doing this for living like daygame and night game have u guys ever tought about getting a coach? is it worth it?

im tired of being scared and paralsied i want the truth what i need to do dicpline myself to approach and not letting the fear defeat me?

PS.

Please only answer to this if u have any honest tipps i know my english is bad

Oh yea btw when it comes to stragetgie games i absolutly love challanges and stratetgies im really good in playing strategie games like leage of legends i make my team win many times but when i comes to girls i just absolutly suck what the hell is wrong with me what are the steps i need to take to get better why im so good in online strategie games but when it comes to real life szenarious i absolutly suck? please help