Objection: "we do not connect too much"


Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7596
Location: United States
bossom wrote:
I: you're the first girl whom I message after a double blue checked... I must be becoming insane haha
(Ok for those who are gonna say "Dont feed an interaction if she doesnt" "Are u crazy? You re gonna lose value..Now she will look at you as a needy worm... Worm!! You should jump from a bridge". Well for those who are that radical, when the objection is not the value but instead, shields, or that she has felt rejected, or even that she sees you with too much value; She is also gonna leave blue checks!. I know from past experience)

She: I am priviliged haha

I: I notice you distant

She: Idk.. I am really lazy on whatssap

I: I think that I know the true reason:
I: I am also quite lazy. But my sexy male's intuition never lies...

She: haha reaally? so what is it according to your male's intuition?

I: It is that you dont want to give me back my 3$ hahaha
I: hahaha na.... I guess what is ... But I want you to tell me

She: hahaha well by the now I am not that poor
She: And what do you guess... I am curious

I: Tell me first and I will next... open up with absolute honesty..Im not gonna get mad or something

She: It is gonna look like an excuse but lately I dont have time enough... due to my family who are in hardship, studies, the job..

I: Im sorry to hear that referred to your family
I: Anyway if you dont want that we see each other again just tell me.. Im not gonna get mad

She: hahaha shit happens
She: The thing is that now I want to focus on my studies and helping my family

I: Well I send you the biggest hug. i hope that you allovercome it
I: Lol it wasn't what I believed then

She: haha thannk youu:)
She: what did you believe?

I: (btw: If you need to vent or something, feel free to do it. I'll love to listen to you)
I: Well... I think it was coz... you know.. when I told you about that girl I noticed you really angry.. I thought for a moment that I was talking to the evil hahaha
I: I know how you girls are and I know that now you'll deny it. be honest haha

She: haha did I really look that mad??
She: Well the truth is that I found it from you a bit of an asshole but idk...
She: I didnt know that I seemed like if that affected me that much

I: I know that I was a bit douchbag/asshole. It wasnt my intention to make you feel that way. Just the other way around, I think talking about the sexual past is a way of building trusting and confidence. It is a value which I really appraise, and that few girls have. (here I wanted to see if she "fell in the hoop", I mean, if she says smtng like "No no I also think that value is important" or similar.)
But yeah I admit that I was an asshole and I apologize. I wanted to build confidence/trusting. You know that I was really loving * 2 HADAS* and the last thing I wanted was to hurt you.
Friends again? I'll give you the best massage to compensate you
(I said "Friends" but not meaning its literal meaning)

She: hahaha wow how good you write and express yourself... your university's assignments must be the best
(I've rewritten the whole text coz Im translating it from french, but yeah it looked really formal and cool in that language)
(I also understood by this compliment, that the value was not the problem indeed)
She: haha yes sure. You dont have to apologize, some things you told me impacted me a bit... but from the day that I met you I was really nice to meet you, for that reason I met up with you
She: Only thing is that now I dont see myself with time to be with someone in that way... but friends is terrific/cool !

I: Well Well...For me, having a serious relationship is something that is upon the initial chemistry between two persons, and over the time.. so much time.
(I intended to mean that now it is too soon to have anything serious. Coz I think that she thought from the beginning that we were gonna have it)
I: well you know that I am a guy who likes to improve himself and also curious.
The real reason has to do with attraction or that you see me as an asshole?
Im not gonna get mad, nor you"re gonna break my heart, nor Im gonna need a psychologist specialized in relationships hahaha be honest

She: *A shitty joke about mine (the one about the psycholgist)* haha it is not a problem with your body haha it is just that I think that we are not for each other (In reality she didnt tell me that "we dont connect too much" the thing is that at first i didnt know how to correctly translate haha)

I:Idk... I had never felt something so special when stroking a neck. Maybe we should not lose everything after the destiny made that the touch of my fingers and your hear come across.
I: oh well it was Obvious that it was not about my attractiveness hahaha na jokin'.
I: What I see is that you re not so sexually comfortable yet

She: Hahaha noo no I dont want to end up badly with you, coz I think you re so so nice :)
(she says so due to "Lose everything" (what i write))
She: maybe maybe hahaha

I: Ok ok agree... just friends (winks) hahahaha na jokin'
I: hahah I found it cute, coz I could see that you want something else, not just fucking
I: btw fuckk I didnt make you that question.. nothing sexual though haha
(It is a question that I told her on our 2nd date that I wanted to ask)

She: hahahah Ooo no way, I am really stubborn in that aspect
She: I have to think it over a lot before doing anything with a guy.
(I see here that she "passes into the hoop". like she tries to show complience with my expectations and standards.)
She: I am really curious for that question !

I: Wow how romantic.. I got my heart broken in the past for that reason.. I hate to say this but I am a Teddy bear inside haha
I: Well it is happening to me only with you.. but the thing is that Im really shy of asking it.

She: Hahaha wow yeah I am more romantic of what I'll ever admit
She: How weird coz it is usually the other way around.
She: come onnn askk pls


Where's the titty pic?

45 lines of text and no tits?

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:59 pm 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Paradise Found
puaninja wrote:
That's part of it. But if that were true then every girl would just go up to the alpha malet she likes and ask him to fuck. Or let him game her with no resistance once he approaches her. But it doesn't always work like that. You still have to play the game and go through most of the sequences.

Not all girls are in a heightened state of sexuality, ready to have sex as soon as you prove your masculinity to her. They have hangups and personal history and all kinds of things that prevent their head, heart, and body from being where it needs to be for them to be ready to give it up.


Dude, they kissed and she went on a second date with him. You're talking nonsense.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:05 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
wow... you're super needy.

You can tell me it's not big deal I won't be mad. Please tell me.

Why are you talking about chicks you made out with in the past anyways? How is that suppose to help you? Men don't kiss and tell. You already had her on a date you're not trying to build initial attraction by showing other women want you.

You had a serious calibration issue, I don't understand why you're talking about kissing other women or any of that.

You guys didn't connect because you're just no the type of guy she wants to date. She is still attracted but your ego is a turn off... you're neediness is a turnoff. You're need to show off is a turn off.

You're not being genuine and trying to connect with her. You're trying to prove yourself like a 12 year old trying to impress a girl or like a gorilla pounding your chest. You should have focused on trying to build a stronger connection and sexual escalation. She doesn't want anything to do with you again... she just doesn't want to be a bitch to you.

Learn from it... and move on. Excuses are something girls make when they don't want to see you, if they want to see you, they find a way and a time.

You're attractive to her physically, your also kind of a pompous asshole to her. At some point the joking has to quit and the seriousness has to create that tension you need to have a spark and a connection.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
bossom wrote:

I: I notice you distant

She: Idk.. I am really lazy on whatssap


Needy.


Quote:
I: Tell me first and I will next... open up with absolute honesty..Im not gonna get mad or something

She: It is gonna look like an excuse but lately I dont have time enough... due to my family who are in hardship, studies, the job..


Needy.


Quote:
I: Im sorry to hear that referred to your family
I: Anyway if you dont want that we see each other again just tell me.. Im not gonna get mad

She: hahaha shit happens
She: The thing is that now I want to focus on my studies and helping my family


Needy and pathetic.

A girl not contacting you is all the proof you need that she doesn't want to see you, lol.



Quote:
I: (btw: If you need to vent or something, feel free to do it. I'll love to listen to you)


Horrific.

Quote:
I: I know that I was a bit douchbag/asshole. It wasnt my intention to make you feel that way.


Awful.


Quote:
She: Only thing is that now I dont see myself with time to be with someone in that way... but friends is terrific/cool !


lol.


Quote:
She: *A shitty joke about mine (the one about the psycholgist)* haha it is not a problem with your body haha it is just that I think that we are not for each other


lol



Quote:
I: Ok ok agree... just friends (winks) hahahaha na jokin'


Why even respond?

Never talk meta with a girl you've never even had sex with, or exclusive with. And even then it's lame, unless there's a real need not being met.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 44
poeticlyskuac wrote:
wow... you're super needy.

You can tell me it's not big deal I won't be mad. Please tell me.

Why are you talking about chicks you made out with in the past anyways? How is that suppose to help you? Men don't kiss and tell. You already had her on a date you're not trying to build initial attraction by showing other women want you.

You had a serious calibration issue, I don't understand why you're talking about kissing other women or any of that.

You guys didn't connect because you're just no the type of guy she wants to date. She is still attracted but your ego is a turn off... you're neediness is a turnoff. You're need to show off is a turn off.

You're not being genuine and trying to connect with her. You're trying to prove yourself like a 12 year old trying to impress a girl or like a gorilla pounding your chest. You should have focused on trying to build a stronger connection and sexual escalation. She doesn't want anything to do with you again... she just doesn't want to be a bitch to you.

Learn from it... and move on. Excuses are something girls make when they don't want to see you, if they want to see you, they find a way and a time.

You're attractive to her physically, your also kind of a pompous asshole to her. At some point the joking has to quit and the seriousness has to create that tension you need to have a spark and a connection.


Yeah you're so right and I share your point
Well I was not intending to show off. I wanted both to talk about our sexual past so that she opened sexually (coz she was being really shy) (It worked with other girls, although in that cases they were who asked first).
About the whatssap conversation;
There are a lot of boners of mine yeah. (Those in which I try to justify myself or to talk her into in a logical way).
As soon as I realized that none of the things I was telling was working, I changed my mind and my strategy. I could solve the situation with just 3-4 messages which were focused on their emotional state (on solving it, coz she was feeling rejected.) Rather than in the logics. And thus we scheduled a 3rd date.
(I didnt say any value-focused thing nor any arrogant stuff that are mentioned by many. In fact each time I did, she responded colder and less convinced )
I have learnt from this how to correctly manage these situations then. I have learnt and experienced, how not to solve the objections or talk women into (Never by using the logics) and how to do it correctly.
So i am pretty proud of this happening.
The funny thing is that it happened me in the past and I didnt know how to react, but now I do haha.


About the neediness, well yeah here I may seem a bit needy, I dont look that way in real life nor to her eyes(I would have not got a 3rd date if that was the case). It is just that I am a bit rookie in seducing. I wouldnt say that I look needy in the whatssap conversation either, I was just trying to solve it by "trial and error", I mean, I was ignorant (lack of knowledge) not necessarily needy.

About those who are value-obsessed;
1-Everything is not about value. There are more things in seduction.Women are not looking for a James bond without emotions. They also need to feel qualified (to feel that they are worthy for you).

2-I've seen that many people dont get correctly what value is about
Value doesnt mean being arrogant. It is more about being spicy, funny, have your own frame, and not being needy of her.
It doesnt mean that if you make a boner you dont have to apologize, or that if for instance she is on your car and asks you to not go that fast, you ignore her (that would be a childish act more than a 'value' act, which also would affect the qualification coz she would think "Do I care so little to him that he puts mi in risk without giving a shit?
(its a Real example by the way))
Ofc sometimes they will make you tests in which you'll have to respond in a "value way", but you have to differentiate when.



3-If you made a boner (which affected the qualification or something, like I did here) and you want to keep seeing her, talking to her in a haughty way or keep "generating value" is counterproductive and stupid. She is not asking for value, she's asking you to tell her how much special she is for you. Any kind of arrogant responses will make her run away from you, yeah, she may see you appealing, but what is it useful for if you both dont fuck? Also, you re not going to lose value for telling her "how much special she is" (for qualifying her).
I say so for past experiences.
Try to act in this conceited way, and unless she is stupid or a girl with low self-esteem, what will happen is that you'll see in 2-3 days how she starts to fuck other men. Coz she will be in auto rejection (If someone does not know what it is, there are some posts about it on internet)

4- I see that in this forum everything and most part of the people are obsessed with value. All the objections and all the cases are related here with the value by ppl.
And it doesnt work that way for what I am corroborating with my experience and also friends'.
Yeah some objections are related with value, but not all. There are also objections like: she thinks all you wanna do is fuck, romance, shields, qualifications, she feels rejected.....
All problems of this way that I had and that I posted here, were linked with the value by almost everyone.
"Dont act needy" "If she doesnt want to meet up is coz you dont have value and she doesnt like you" "Talk to other women".
Well... it turned out to be that in 90% of that situations my problem was not related at all with value.
(I know it coz I created my own hypothesis and tested them).

I am not defending that it is correct to get stuck with a woman, push and force an interaction that is not advancing and focus on just one, not at all!.
What I mean is that 1) If you just want to fuck, yeah go and talk to other women, but If you really want to improve your skills and knowledge about seduction, where you'll grow the most is in that interactions that are getting complicated. you have to rehearse and go over your possible mistakes in each interaction, and try to not make them again. You also have to detect which component is required in each interaction to advance, and apply/add it. Only in that way you'll grow. I have learnt to detect many kind of objections and to know what is required in each, thanks to basically analysing each, and trying one thing or another.
If a woman gives you everything for free and without effort, you're learning nothing from that interaction. However, if she is wavering or plays hard to get, or there is any kind of objection my friend, you have a great chance to develop your knowledge and skills.
You learn nothing when things are easy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
Reality is but a perspective, the question isn't whether you believe you are needy.

You were needy. I'm not asking you.. I'm flat telling you. The moment you needed to know why she is upset with you, the moment you needed to know why she was distant, the moment you needed to know why she was turned off... You see the pattern here? The one basic overall issue? You needed her approval, you needed her validation, you needed something from her. Now if you want to deny that you were needy that's fine, you're only hurting yourself by saying I'm not needy. Why? Because you're refusing to solve the issue.

Not coming across as needy on date 1 or 2 is one thing, it's hard to not be needy when you obviously have neediness inside you. This is where me and Arch have our differences (to be clear Arch has a lot of good input), I say shit how it is because I'm not needy. I tell a girl she can't spend the night at my spot, I tell a girl not to text me before the sun goes down because this ain't a relationship. I don't ask her why she doesn't come over... I don't ask a girl why she is distant. That's all needy shit.

You keep saying bla bla, value based I'm not trying to.

Either you want advice or you don't. I don't work from a DHV or any building value bull shit. I find that if you have a great life and do shit you love doing you'll value yourself and thus will demonstrate high value behavior. I solve the problem from the inside out and I don't worry about the rest of the bull shit. I am not worried about creating value for a woman, or anyone else. I do things I value and thus I come across that way. Yes "DHV" has a science behind it but you shouldn't be "DHV" you should simply be high value.

You can say that I'm not trying to send that message, but that is the message you're sending. I don't talk about past experiences with women specifically. I let my experience speak with my actions and how I escalate, I don't need to say this one time I made out with this chick on my second date.

I don't need to find a way to talk sexual because I am sexual. I don't sit there and try and get her to open up about sex, this is a sexual interaction. My words say it, my body language says, my action says it... if you're not showing sexual intent with your action then sure yeah I get that being a problem.... but if you're just a sexual masculine creature you don't look for ways to talk about sex... sex is natural, it's normal and it's impossible to avoid in a conversation where you are interested in fucking that woman.


I talk about sex because it's a natural normal human behavior, I tell a woman she's sexy, I don't telegraph shit, I show her exactly how I feel.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
poeticlyskuac wrote:
R
You were needy. I'm not asking you.. I'm flat telling you.


Agreed. Extremely needy and wordy.




Quote:
I don't ask her why she doesn't come over... I don't ask a girl why she is distant. That's all needy shit.


Yep.

Quote:
Either you want advice or you don't. I don't work from a DHV or any building value bull shit. I find that if you have a great life and do shit you love doing you'll value yourself and thus will demonstrate high value behavior. I solve the problem from the inside out and I don't worry about the rest of the bull shit. I am not worried about creating value for a woman, or anyone else. I do things I value and thus I come across that way. Yes "DHV" has a science behind it but you shouldn't be "DHV" you should simply be high value.


Agreed.




Quote:
. but if you're just a sexual masculine creature you don't look for ways to talk about sex... sex is natural, it's normal and it's impossible to avoid in a conversation where you are interested in fucking that woman.


Absolutely.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 44
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Reality is but a perspective, the question isn't whether you believe you are needy.

You were needy. I'm not asking you.. I'm flat telling you. The moment you needed to know why she is upset with you, the moment you needed to know why she was distant, the moment you needed to know why she was turned off... You see the pattern here? The one basic overall issue? You needed her approval, you needed her validation, you needed something from her. Now if you want to deny that you were needy that's fine, you're only hurting yourself by saying I'm not needy. Why? Because you're refusing to solve the issue.

Not coming across as needy on date 1 or 2 is one thing, it's hard to not be needy when you obviously have neediness inside you. This is where me and Arch have our differences (to be clear Arch has a lot of good input), I say shit how it is because I'm not needy. I tell a girl she can't spend the night at my spot, I tell a girl not to text me before the sun goes down because this ain't a relationship. I don't ask her why she doesn't come over... I don't ask a girl why she is distant. That's all needy shit.

You keep saying bla bla, value based I'm not trying to.

Either you want advice or you don't. I don't work from a DHV or any building value bull shit. I find that if you have a great life and do shit you love doing you'll value yourself and thus will demonstrate high value behavior. I solve the problem from the inside out and I don't worry about the rest of the bull shit. I am not worried about creating value for a woman, or anyone else. I do things I value and thus I come across that way. Yes "DHV" has a science behind it but you shouldn't be "DHV" you should simply be high value.

You can say that I'm not trying to send that message, but that is the message you're sending. I don't talk about past experiences with women specifically. I let my experience speak with my actions and how I escalate, I don't need to say this one time I made out with this chick on my second date.

I don't need to find a way to talk sexual because I am sexual. I don't sit there and try and get her to open up about sex, this is a sexual interaction. My words say it, my body language says, my action says it... if you're not showing sexual intent with your action then sure yeah I get that being a problem.... but if you're just a sexual masculine creature you don't look for ways to talk about sex... sex is natural, it's normal and it's impossible to avoid in a conversation where you are interested in fucking that woman.


I talk about sex because it's a natural normal human behavior, I tell a woman she's sexy, I don't telegraph shit, I show her exactly how I feel.


Oh I didnt referred to you when I mentioned that about all the value-obssesed shit. I talked about all that value-arrogant-shit just in case it helps someone who sees this.
I mentioned you though, cause I shared your point at some point (no pun intended haha)
I dont see myself as needy btw, I just wanted to know what the objection was and to fix it, ofc in a wrong way (it is not that I was needy, but that I didnt know how to do/handle it at first). Did I screw up by directly asking her what it was? Yes, absolutely. And the same as when I try to logically justify myself (in the end, thats what all of us would do when trying to apologize with a male friend; explain ourselves in a logical way)
But anyway it is not about if I am needy or not. I mean, it is pointless to discuss that here xd.

I appreciated your advice


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
bossom wrote:
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Reality is but a perspective, the question isn't whether you believe you are needy.

You were needy. I'm not asking you.. I'm flat telling you. The moment you needed to know why she is upset with you, the moment you needed to know why she was distant, the moment you needed to know why she was turned off... You see the pattern here? The one basic overall issue? You needed her approval, you needed her validation, you needed something from her. Now if you want to deny that you were needy that's fine, you're only hurting yourself by saying I'm not needy. Why? Because you're refusing to solve the issue.

Not coming across as needy on date 1 or 2 is one thing, it's hard to not be needy when you obviously have neediness inside you. This is where me and Arch have our differences (to be clear Arch has a lot of good input), I say shit how it is because I'm not needy. I tell a girl she can't spend the night at my spot, I tell a girl not to text me before the sun goes down because this ain't a relationship. I don't ask her why she doesn't come over... I don't ask a girl why she is distant. That's all needy shit.

You keep saying bla bla, value based I'm not trying to.

Either you want advice or you don't. I don't work from a DHV or any building value bull shit. I find that if you have a great life and do shit you love doing you'll value yourself and thus will demonstrate high value behavior. I solve the problem from the inside out and I don't worry about the rest of the bull shit. I am not worried about creating value for a woman, or anyone else. I do things I value and thus I come across that way. Yes "DHV" has a science behind it but you shouldn't be "DHV" you should simply be high value.

You can say that I'm not trying to send that message, but that is the message you're sending. I don't talk about past experiences with women specifically. I let my experience speak with my actions and how I escalate, I don't need to say this one time I made out with this chick on my second date.

I don't need to find a way to talk sexual because I am sexual. I don't sit there and try and get her to open up about sex, this is a sexual interaction. My words say it, my body language says, my action says it... if you're not showing sexual intent with your action then sure yeah I get that being a problem.... but if you're just a sexual masculine creature you don't look for ways to talk about sex... sex is natural, it's normal and it's impossible to avoid in a conversation where you are interested in fucking that woman.


I talk about sex because it's a natural normal human behavior, I tell a woman she's sexy, I don't telegraph shit, I show her exactly how I feel.


Oh I didnt referred to you when I mentioned that about all the value-obssesed shit. I talked about all that value-arrogant-shit just in case it helps someone who sees this.
I mentioned you though, cause I shared your point at some point (no pun intended haha)
I dont see myself as needy btw, I just wanted to know what the objection was and to fix it, ofc in a wrong way (it is not that I was needy, but that I didnt know how to do/handle it at first). Did I screw up by directly asking her what it was? Yes, absolutely. And the same as when I try to logically justify myself (in the end, thats what all of us would do when trying to apologize with a male friend; explain ourselves in a logical way)
But anyway it is not about if I am needy or not. I mean, it is pointless to discuss that here xd.

I appreciated your advice



You were needy I get you don't see it as needy. That's my point that's why I started with reality is but a perspective. The reality is you asking is needy, you being curious about why is needy... now why is it needy? You wanted to know. You needed to know, you asked then tried to make it easy to answer so she was ok with answering by saying "I won't get mad"... that is the words of a needy man. It means your scared to just let shit loose.

You in fact sitting here arguing with me about whether it's needy is needy... you need to not be needy. It's cool bro we're all needy at times. Hell just last year I had a chick break my heart because I was too needy... so lets be clear it's fine dude, now work on getting rid of that neediness. Just because you don't think you are needy doesn't mean you aren't.... first step is admitting it.

Just admit you were needy so you can move past it... not to me, admit it yourself so you can learn from it. If you don't you can't work on it. The very first step is you telling yourself I am needy.. soyou can be like ok what do I do to eliminate it... but you are needy... there is no joke about that.

here check out this video on neediness I just made it yesterday.

https://youtu.be/hCsYxOvcJuk[

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:23 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 44
poeticlyskuac wrote:
bossom wrote:
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Reality is but a perspective, the question isn't whether you believe you are needy.

You were needy. I'm not asking you.. I'm flat telling you. The moment you needed to know why she is upset with you, the moment you needed to know why she was distant, the moment you needed to know why she was turned off... You see the pattern here? The one basic overall issue? You needed her approval, you needed her validation, you needed something from her. Now if you want to deny that you were needy that's fine, you're only hurting yourself by saying I'm not needy. Why? Because you're refusing to solve the issue.

Not coming across as needy on date 1 or 2 is one thing, it's hard to not be needy when you obviously have neediness inside you. This is where me and Arch have our differences (to be clear Arch has a lot of good input), I say shit how it is because I'm not needy. I tell a girl she can't spend the night at my spot, I tell a girl not to text me before the sun goes down because this ain't a relationship. I don't ask her why she doesn't come over... I don't ask a girl why she is distant. That's all needy shit.

You keep saying bla bla, value based I'm not trying to.

Either you want advice or you don't. I don't work from a DHV or any building value bull shit. I find that if you have a great life and do shit you love doing you'll value yourself and thus will demonstrate high value behavior. I solve the problem from the inside out and I don't worry about the rest of the bull shit. I am not worried about creating value for a woman, or anyone else. I do things I value and thus I come across that way. Yes "DHV" has a science behind it but you shouldn't be "DHV" you should simply be high value.

You can say that I'm not trying to send that message, but that is the message you're sending. I don't talk about past experiences with women specifically. I let my experience speak with my actions and how I escalate, I don't need to say this one time I made out with this chick on my second date.

I don't need to find a way to talk sexual because I am sexual. I don't sit there and try and get her to open up about sex, this is a sexual interaction. My words say it, my body language says, my action says it... if you're not showing sexual intent with your action then sure yeah I get that being a problem.... but if you're just a sexual masculine creature you don't look for ways to talk about sex... sex is natural, it's normal and it's impossible to avoid in a conversation where you are interested in fucking that woman.


I talk about sex because it's a natural normal human behavior, I tell a woman she's sexy, I don't telegraph shit, I show her exactly how I feel.


Oh I didnt referred to you when I mentioned that about all the value-obssesed shit. I talked about all that value-arrogant-shit just in case it helps someone who sees this.
I mentioned you though, cause I shared your point at some point (no pun intended haha)
I dont see myself as needy btw, I just wanted to know what the objection was and to fix it, ofc in a wrong way (it is not that I was needy, but that I didnt know how to do/handle it at first). Did I screw up by directly asking her what it was? Yes, absolutely. And the same as when I try to logically justify myself (in the end, thats what all of us would do when trying to apologize with a male friend; explain ourselves in a logical way)
But anyway it is not about if I am needy or not. I mean, it is pointless to discuss that here xd.

I appreciated your advice



You were needy I get you don't see it as needy. That's my point that's why I started with reality is but a perspective. The reality is you asking is needy, you being curious about why is needy... now why is it needy? You wanted to know. You needed to know, you asked then tried to make it easy to answer so she was ok with answering by saying "I won't get mad"... that is the words of a needy man. It means your scared to just let shit loose.

You in fact sitting here arguing with me about whether it's needy is needy... you need to not be needy. It's cool bro we're all needy at times. Hell just last year I had a chick break my heart because I was too needy... so lets be clear it's fine dude, now work on getting rid of that neediness. Just because you don't think you are needy doesn't mean you aren't.... first step is admitting it.

Just admit you were needy so you can move past it... not to me, admit it yourself so you can learn from it. If you don't you can't work on it. The very first step is you telling yourself I am needy.. soyou can be like ok what do I do to eliminate it... but you are needy... there is no joke about that.

here check out this video on neediness I just made it yesterday.

https://youtu.be/hCsYxOvcJuk[



"First step is admitting it" hahaha it looks like I am a drug addict or something haha.
I appreciate your help. Yeah as you say being here arguing about whether I am needy or not rather than helping each other or sharing knowledge is not what an alpha man would do ! Totally agree.
Thanks for the video Imma watch it as soon as I can !
Best regards and I hope you never stop growing !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link