PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:36 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Right. Back to slightly confused.

I was talking about two of my friends who've just come out of a serious relationship, they're going on a date together.

Her: Will sleeping with her help him move on?
Me: I doubt it, if anything shes likely to get attached to him
Her: "Hmm. Take it you don't think that's a good thing
Me: In both their current emotional states, no

Baring in mind I slept with this girl yesterday, is she subtly suggesting that she's becoming attached to me? Or am I just massively over thinking this entire conversation.

Shes supposed to be coming out drinking with me on Thursday then crashing at mine.

Stick to YOUR agenda. You get yourself in all sort of mind fucks when you start analyzing things girls say. Girls change their minds with the flick of the wrist. The only thoughts you can decipher are your own. Bang and hang out and things will play out like they should.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Have you actually had sex with her? If yes, then not necessarily. Just stop it with the boyfriend shit and keep things casual.

If you haven't actually had sex with her yet, there's a good chance she's kinda friend zoning you because you're being so "boyfriend like." If you stop acting like that and keep things casual and sexual, you can probably dig yourself out of it.

Just ease off the relationship guy a bit. Women want your time and your giving her a lot of it. Make her earn it.
Yeah, after initially "semi friend zoning" me after the first meet, I fucked her the second time we met up.