PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Guys, I am new here as all of you may notice.
I post here my problem/doubt in case you can help me.
Well the thing is that I met a girl, all was going okay until the moment of jumping, the moment of kissing her, the moment I should advance in.
She was giving me clear signals of sexual interest, until the point that we were talking to each other and our mouths were really close, like 1-2 inches, or she was touching/caressing me a lot.
The problem is that I have an anxiety problem so it blocked me and I did not jump.
After that, she's been acting differently. She texts me much less, and if she does, she ends up ignoring me, but before that date it was just the other way around.
Although at the begining of her change of behaviour it was me who stroke up the conversations (through whatssap) from time to time, now I've decided to don't do it anymore.
I do not really know what to do and what is the objection, so please help guys.

By the way: There was sexual tension, comfort and all the required before that date.
And she has boyfriend, though she's not gonna see him for a year, as she's in my country due to an erasmus (for a year). She also told me that that relationship wasn't so serious.

Well guys Thank you so much for your attention! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The great thing about being humans is that we can actively forecast a situation with our imaginations and practice in a virtual reality.

You can visually rehearse these moments beforehand and physically act out what you want to do in the situation. Do it for about 45 minutes then acting in the moment will feel like second nature. It's what I did to get great at kino escalation. There can feel like this barrier between you and her which is the tension actually, plus doubt and other stuff. Practicing piercing that barrier will help tremendously.

Also, you'll only have to practice this stuff once if you take action afterwards because your real life success will deflect any thoughts of inaction or doubts.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The great thing about being humans is that we can actively forecast a situation with our imaginations and practice in a virtual reality.

You can visually rehearse these moments beforehand and physically act out what you want to do in the situation. Do it for about 45 minutes then acting in the moment will feel like second nature. It's what I did to get great at kino escalation. There can feel like this barrier between you and her which is the tension actually, plus doubt and other stuff. Practicing piercing that barrier will help tremendously.

Also, you'll only have to practice this stuff once if you take action afterwards because your real life success will deflect any thoughts of inaction or doubts.

Thank you for your reply !!

Yeah that's a good thing to do. I will definitely do it!. However when I said that I had an anxiety problem, I meant an anxiety disorder, visualising will help but I will not be able to succed with girls until I totally get rid of that disorder (which I hope that will be soon as I am seeing a therapist).
What I mean is that the problem is not such I fear it, but the disorder itself. And so, what I intend is to get her back if possible, get another date,and as I am getting better and better over the time cause of the therapy, I would not fail this time.
Of course the problem is how to get her back, or at least I'd like to know what the objection is, cause I am a bit lost haha.
Thank you so much for replying :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The general consensus is to find other women while not worring about 1 in particular.

You can also try not contacting her for a week and then sending something.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The general consensus is to find other women while not worring about 1 in particular.

You can also try not contacting her for a week and then sending something.

Yes it is what I think that I am going to do. I will wait more time though. It's been like 3 weeks since that day/date, and each time I texted her I waited like 5 days. The thing is that I do not know what the objection is (is she feeling too easy? Am I less "alpha" and lees valued/worthy for her after that?...) so I do not know what should I text her, and each time I did, I got nothing, no change in her behaviour.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh, you've waited and texted her already? Well it's time to move on. Measured persistence is ok, but you have to be careful not to enter harassment territory.

Just talk to other girls.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:09 am 
Read My Book

Its a hurt ego from not making the most of the situation. And now you're emotionally attached to wanting to right your wrong.

Its one thing not to take action because you do not want to, and its another entirely to not take action because of fear or anxiety. Its a clear display that it is the emotions and not you that is in control. And if you are not the one leading your own self, so how could a woman trust you to want to lead her? This is what she felt from the vibe that you probably put forth during the moment.

And once again there is no "should" this is only will i or will I not. And as long as you're the one making that decision and not your emotions it won't matter when you "jump" or if you ever.

You're on the right track if you're going to leave her to contact you. Chasing at this point is futile. The door says "pull" so pushing on it won't get it open. Maybe you'll pull on it and discover that its "locked" and you'll have to move on and accept that if that is the case. But pushing on the door that says pull is a guarantee that it will not get open.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Oh, you've waited and texted her already? Well it's time to move on. Measured persistence is ok, but you have to be careful not to enter harassment territory.

Just talk to other girls.

Well She started the conversation a couple of times. Sometimes the conversation flowed and went good (either she started it or I started it). But others she ended up ignoring me. (Like 2-3 times). And not talking again to me. Also she used to (before that date) put "hearts" and all these flirty emoticons, now she doesn't. I also asked her to meet and whilst before when she couldn't she used to propound the meeting on another day, now she didn't, just told me that she couldn't.
Although it's obvious that I have to move on and talk to other girls, I would like to know, if someone knows, what is the "objection" here, just for curiosity and improving.

Thanks for replying :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Its a hurt ego from not making the most of the situation. And now you're emotionally attached to wanting to right your wrong.

Its one thing not to take action because you do not want to, and its another entirely to not take action because of fear or anxiety. Its a clear display that it is the emotions and not you that is in control. And if you are not the one leading your own self, so how could a woman trust you to want to lead her? This is what she felt from the vibe that you probably put forth during the moment.

And once again there is no "should" this is only will i or will I not. And as long as you're the one making that decision and not your emotions it won't matter when you "jump" or if you ever.

You're on the right track if you're going to leave her to contact you. Chasing at this point is futile. The door says "pull" so pushing on it won't get it open. Maybe you'll pull on it and discover that its "locked" and you'll have to move on and accept that if that is the case. But pushing on the door that says pull is a guarantee that it will not get open.

Ohh God, I felt really identified with what you replied. Yeah I felt the "Obligation" like "I must to jump". Probably I felt this cause of my anxiety disorder. Anyway you have opened my eyes, your response have definetely helped my inner game!.
And yeah although it is right what you all are saying, that I should move on (I agree with), I would like to know ( if someone knows or if not, just knowing your opinion about it) what the "objection" is. (If I have lost cualification, value... I mean, what the reason of her change of mind and behaviour is)

Thanks for replying !!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:23 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:

Ohh God, I felt really identified with what you replied. Yeah I felt the "Obligation" like "I must to jump". Probably I felt this cause of my anxiety disorder. Anyway you have opened my eyes, your response have definetely helped my inner game!.
And yeah although it is right what you all are saying, that I should move on (I agree with), I would like to know ( if someone knows or if not, just knowing your opinion about it) what the "objection" is. (If I have lost cualification, value... I mean, what the reason of her change of mind and behaviour is)

Thanks for replying !!

What difference does it make? Knowing this won't fix the situation or bring her back. Being overly concerned with it is part of the mentality that got you in the situation in the first place.

However I did answer this already.. She saw you as NOT A LEADER, as you were unable to LEAD yourself out of your emotions. So how could you lead her? Women are attracted to leaders; something you displayed the exact opposite of.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

She has a boyfriend....whether its serious or not why involve in a situation like that, if you get a relationship with her and you go on vacation there is a big chance this girl will cheat on you, there are million of single girls out there, date other girls to forget about this one and please stop dating girls with boyfriends.

To overcome the "jump", when you think you should do it its already to late, when the both of you are laughing/ are at a high/ are in a moment make your move by not thinking, but going for it. 9/10 she will accept your advances.