Post subject: Need some quick advice
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys so long story short im a going through a stage of trying to get out and socialize as much as i can and ive taken that tl the extream SPAM. I met a girl/backpacker online who wanted to travel and so we met in a park and off we went.

Anyway ive since discovered shes a bit of a hippy and a vegan and constantly talks about the environment u get the picture. But shes hot as fuck easy 9 at least. So anyway the last two days ive just been talking with her and haven't really gamed her yet as im in her van and didn't want to push things early. So basically we are just hiking and visting beaches n shit but my question is what sort of tactics/game could i try with her? She mentioned she was cool with nudity and i suggested we should vist a deserted beach somewhere but so far just public beachs. Another thing she said was she didn't like the bodybuilder type of male which i am and that she likes more smaller natural looking bodys. So shes throw a few things my way with comments that make me wonder if i even have a chance with her.

Im also more of a city boy and shes a very independent girl and she told me she would like me to take control of this trip but so far shes more or less baby sitting me. So i realise i need to take control and be more of the leader but im just so confused on how i should game her. Im usally ok im a nightclub but she obviously doesn't even drink. So not sure if i should try a lil kino on her or just be confident and try to sweep her off her feet and be that adventurous guy shes look for. Any advice?

Sorry about the grammer also on my shit lh wjth a cracked screen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:34 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
my question is what sort of tactics/game could i try with her?
No tactics needed.

Flirt-Make out-Fuck.
Quote:
haven't really gamed her yet as im in her van and didn't want to push things early.
Stop being scared to make a move, she'll be fine.

Women Love To "Fuck" Just As Much As Men

I know, jaw dropper right?