Post subject: mormon chicks next door
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:51 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i had surgery on left arm today. i cant drive and there's these mormon chicks next door that said to stop by if i need anything, i figured i'd bum a ride somewhere. please stay in contact and dont let me get brainwashed because i have a feeling i'm going to be asked to read this weird bible (latter day saints) they have, but i can get favors, usually in advance, if i play along. problem is, this type of behavior needs to end with me not becoming mormon because this one bitch is almost worth it...mmmm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:29 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Will you even have a dilemma that's normal?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Sheep are easily led astray.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Will you even have a dilemma that's normal?
lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Okay well I tried going over next door to see if one of them could drive my loaner vehicle to the dealer (with me riding shotgun) and then drive my car back to the apartment complex.

They weren't there so I left a note saying I needed a favor because I can't drive, along with my number.

They didn't respond.

So I don't think I need to be worried about converting to Mormanism just yet.

I'll play it cool.

I probably should have just waited until I knew they were home because I can usually talk girls into things if I turn on the charm.

Can't go back now and ask again... too much investment/neediness, already showed vulnerability and was rejected.

I'm sure I'll run into them later.

Attractive young ladies.

Isn't Mormanism about having multiple wives, and getting a new, young one, every couple of years? I think I can get behind that.
Quote:
Sheep are easily led astray.
The herd instinct is strong with these ones. I've thought about going to churches to find girls who are wrestling with temptation... Maybe help them cum to the light... 99% of Christians don't really practice what's in the Bible. If they don't follow through on the Good Samaritan bullshit, or loving thy neighbor, than they probably would fuck before marriage when they're horny.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Drop subtle innuendos where you refer to your dick as Metatron, you'll have her magic underwear hanging from your ceiling fan in no time.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I heard back from these hoes. They wanna know how they can help me. I think it's on.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I heard back from these hoes. They wanna know how they can help me. I think it's on.
ok fine. let us know how it goes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

my objective here is just to do the first of the "more missions" stickie here

i'm not necessarily trying to pimp these hoes, i'm just doing the part about getting past microavoidance and seeing where it leads.

this is the mission you do once you've mastered saying "hi" to random women.

now it's advanced to talking to random women.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

as u know u'll "perform" much better with these particular women if you already have an airtight game of wooing women off their feet. have fun with it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
as u know u'll "perform" much better with these particular women if you already have an airtight game of wooing women off their feet. have fun with it.
i'm not at all airtight. i literally just got some practice with mission #1 (over a period of short intervals) and then sort of made progress on mission #2

because i smiled and said hi to a bunch of girls in the previous few days, i probably had an approachable vibe, when i was walking into my apartment complex.

so, they said hi to me and asked about my arm and then said to ask if i needed anything.

i had been reading mission #2 about microavoidance so i left the note with my number at their door friday, they replied saturday, and i replied on saturday about what i could use help with on monday. i had wanted to avoid contacting them in both cases.

so i hopefully will hear from them monday and i guess i'll try mission #3 and try to picture sexual stuff when i talk about regular things.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Right well these hoes flaked on me....

So I left them a note on Friday, saying I needed help with something, to which they replied via text on Saturday 10:00 AM:

"Hey ******! Its the Sisters! (Your neighbors!) sorry for getting back to you so late! What can we do for you? :) <**** & *****>

So I woke up around 2:00 PM I think. I replied at 4:44 PM

"Hey sisters. My loaner is parked outside. Need to return it to the shop and get my car back except I can't drive. They open again on Monday."

Never heard back.

My guess is because the text was less fun and energetic than the note... I felt sexual and excited when I left the note by their door.

I felt kind of lame and passive when I sent the text. I was nervous and wasn't trying to close the sale.

I need to use mission #3 and start thinking about sexual things when I text or speak... I've noticed that as long as I'm thinking about sex, I feel flirty when I talk or write.

It's not a huge deal. It seems like a rejection, but at least I gave it a shot...

At least I'm getting something out of the newbie missions.... getting some traction just from saying "hi"... it's just a numbers game from here...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:14 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This is unlikely. You live next to these chicks. Mormon women are super protective of their sexual reputations. Most pretend to be virgins right until they're married(probably zero are). They'll fuck two kinds of guys. Guys they've known forever that are definitely discrete. Guys who are completely disconnected from their life in every way. Think of it like getting an extra girl for a threesome with your GF. Basically the same criteria, only you're the second girl.

As a neighbor, you're too close to them(but not close enough) to expect this to happen.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Well they can be fickle no doubt. Don't beat urself up about it, you reached out.
Quote:
it's just a numbers game from here...
Amen to that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was raised LDS and live in Utah. Pretty much what's already been said is true but something did catch my attention. They referred to themselves as "the Sisters". While sisters is usually the title women use in the church it is also the specific title used my female missionaries. Do they have a black little name badge? If these sisters are missionaries, buddy just move on. It ain't happening. From how friendly they are being and everything you mentioned I highly suspect they are. You can just ask them it's not a secret or anything they will tell you. If they are they are dedicating 18 months to God to serve and can get sent home and kicked out of the church for any sexual acts while on their mission. That's a huge social disgrace and all of their friends and family would know about it. They ain't risking that for a roll in the hay with you, I guarantee.

Even if they aren't missionaries you're fighting a huge uphill battle with these girls. Time better spent chasing someone you might get somewhere with.