Post subject: Mentor wanted
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm looking for a mentor.

I am talking about a real friend who I can ask for advice.

For just every other thing I've wanted to learn, there's been people trying to sell me their advice, but there's always been people who were willing help for free, also.

Professional coaches, please stay out of this thread! I'm not knocking coaching, I don't have anything against coaching, but this thread is about free mentoring, and I don't want to get off-topic. Thanks in advance.

I'm just asking if there's anyone out there who wants to PM with me for free.

Post subject: Re: Mentor wanted
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:41 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You have an avid history of theory crafting while taking no actions. How many women have you approached this week mojo?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You have an avid history of theory crafting while taking no actions. How many women have you approached this week mojo?

And a demand for free coaching?

OP seems to want everything handed to him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:17 pm 

Quote:

For just every other thing I've wanted to learn, there's been people trying to sell me their advice, but there's always been people who were willing help for free, also.

Professional coaches, please stay out of this thread! I'm not knocking coaching, I don't have anything against coaching, but this thread is about free mentoring, and I don't want to get off-topic. Thanks in advance.

I don't encourage free coaching at all. I tried it guys don't take action when they have no finances committed. For yourself you should seek to pay a coach, I promise you financially committing will make a significant difference in your results.

Free coaching is a waste of time for you and the coach 90% of the time. It's certainly especially useless for someone requesting it, it only works for those willing to do what it takes to be a success and the moment you're looking for FREE means you're not willing to do whatever it takes to be a success.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

OP I just handed you a 'how to' last week. Did you do it?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I don't encourage free coaching at all. I tried it guys don't take action when they have no finances committed. For yourself you should seek to pay a coach, I promise you financially committing will make a significant difference in your results.
So true. It's a kink in human psychology - we only value those products we pay for. Also an argument in favor of high-ticket pricing because of the old saying "you get what you pay for."

There is a point where the elasticity breaks, but generally speaking the more paid the harder the person will work to obtain the favorable result and the better their life will be in the end.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You have plenty of mentors by using that search bar. Stop being lazy and trying to get spoon fed answers ya newb

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:56 am 
The Coach

Nobody wants to be friends with someone who's just a leech like that. Why would anyone take time out of their life to help you? Entitled fuck. Provide value. Money speaks plenty of value... stop being a cheap ass. Nobody is going to help you for free.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Lol. You mean the SPAM envelope idea? No, I didn't. Have you tried this before?

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ask not what the pua community can do for you, but what you can do for the pua commmunity.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:18 am 

Quote:
Quote:

This is why mentors shouldn't waste their time with you. You don't act on anything...

I could give you things to do but it's just a waste of both of our time. If you're not willing to pay a mentor, then they shouldn't have time for you. Time is the most valuable resource the only resource you can't create more of, you get a basic How to and you could get started or you could just act like it's worth any of our times to help you... it's not worth our time because you won't help yourself.

I pay a life coach for me too... I have my mentor that I pay quite a bit of money. You want me who is a coach to provide to you a free service that I myself pay for? How the fuck does that make sense?

I'm saying this as a nice guy you need to pay someone to help you... otherwise you're wasting time and they are wasting time.

If you wanted me to coach you for free, you'd have to prove yourself with quite a bit of action that guys like you don't tend to do. I love helping guys out so it's not like I'm doing this out of being a dick... I'm doing this because you yourself have to do it for you. I can't do it for you.

If you go out and approach 5 women daily and fill out on excel their name, physical description, the results, and more for the next 30 days. If you have AA Read this and use it: pua-lounge/new-outlook-same-second-rule-vt203328.html
You also have to acquire 3 weekly habits that fulfill your passions and your desires weekly and journal them.
You also have to average 3 or more gym workouts a week.

If you can provide me with all of that in 31 days... I'm letting you start tomorrow. Then I will coach you. However if you fail, you would have to pay me to help you. This would show me you are willing to do what it takes to be a success. If not, I'd be wasting my time with you.

I would need a journal of all workouts, all passions weekly, and all 150 approaches.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

if you don't want to pay get yourself a wingman, you both can support each other and exchange ideas and you both can work at your own pace.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Did you see the suggestion he's referring to? That thing would take a while to draw ..

Yawn.... okay so hear who wants to hear about my day? I did go out and meet girls. Kind of a weird story, but I'll tell it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is why mentors shouldn't waste their time with you. You don't act on anything...

I could give you things to do but it's just a waste of both of our time. If you're not willing to pay a mentor, then they shouldn't have time for you. Time is the most valuable resource the only resource you can't create more of, you get a basic How to and you could get started or you could just act like it's worth any of our times to help you... it's not worth our time because you won't help yourself.

I pay a life coach for me too... I have my mentor that I pay quite a bit of money. You want me who is a coach to provide to you a free service that I myself pay for? How the fuck does that make sense?

I'm saying this as a nice guy you need to pay someone to help you... otherwise you're wasting time and they are wasting time.

If you wanted me to coach you for free, you'd have to prove yourself with quite a bit of action that guys like you don't tend to do. I love helping guys out so it's not like I'm doing this out of being a dick... I'm doing this because you yourself have to do it for you. I can't do it for you.

If you go out and approach 5 women daily and fill out on excel their name, physical description, the results, and more for the next 30 days. If you have AA Read this and use it: pua-lounge/new-outlook-same-second-rule-vt203328.html
You also have to acquire 3 weekly habits that fulfill your passions and your desires weekly and journal them.
You also have to average 3 or more gym workouts a week.

If you can provide me with all of that in 31 days... I'm letting you start tomorrow. Then I will coach you. However if you fail, you would have to pay me to help you. This would show me you are willing to do what it takes to be a success. If not, I'd be wasting my time with you.

I would need a journal of all workouts, all passions weekly, and all 150 approaches.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:44 am 

Yawn... Nope

I told you my ideals. My expectations of you. I don't coach you when ever you feel like it. My time is too precious for that shit. Plus there is no way you can develop by not doing what I asked.

If you don't feel worth investing in why should we feel like investing the one thing that matters most? Time. Can't make any more of it! You can make more money. You can make more food... can never make more time.

Done with this conversation. Nobody is going to coach you for free.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
why should we feel like investing the one thing that matters most? Time. Can't make any more of it! You can make more money. You can make more food... can never make more time.

100% spot on. By far the most valuable thing we have.