PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I had a majorly confidence building chat with an HB6 at a bar tonight. After drinking quite a bit, she started telling me that I was very handsome, well dressed, and should have no trouble getting a HB10 (not her exact words). I asked her what's my problem? She asked me my life story and she immediately pinpointed the issue.

It was that my parents go divorced when I was 9 months old and I started using drugs at age 16. I think the divorce is probably the more major of the two. These issues, I can maybe work out in professional counseling unless anyone here has anything to contribute.

Regardless, it was a major confidence builder and I will hopefully remember it for the future. I went to one of the large clubs. There wer HB 8/9/10's standing by the bar. I didn't know what to say to them. This brings me to my next question of:

How do you approach an HB10 at a club? Most of them were standing with female friends.

I'm sure that the answer is "the same you approach an HB6," but what exactly would YOU say? I might say something like "what brings you out tonight?" and remember that it's not so much what you say but how you say it. This would be my next goal. To be able to strike up conversations with HB10's wherever I find them.

Another thing. There is a post I made about "this one girl," and I considered going in to the club she worked at to see if she was there and I realized I've developed an unhealthy obsession with her and I don't know why. I even DREAMT about her recently and I don't even know her that well. I think I should back off her or maybe try but be very timid about it. I'm not sure. She's not even close to the hottest girl in the world.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The only reason I didn't go home when the HB6 was the logistics of the 30 minute drive and the alcohol in me, plus I was having fun being out. She said she wanted to.

This conversation also brought up the issue of commitment. If I'm going to make the most out of myself, a girl would probably be hoping that I commit. Why else would she waste her time? This makes this go from ONS/fb --> girlfriends/wives, etc.

Also, I think I'm focused way too much on looks and not what's underneath. Why do I really WANT an HB10 working the door at a club? She's just a normal person when she goes back home.

Here's a line from Mystery I should use in the club. "You have beautiful eyes. Can I touch them?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:17 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You're just a walking excuse maker aren't you?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Somebody else pointed it out on this forum. It's something I can work on.

All the soft momma's boy stuff has to stop and I have to be hardcore.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:38 am 

You don't have to be 'hardcore'. You have to be normal and functional.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
You don't have to be 'hardcore'. You have to be normal and functional.
And not afraid to ask for sex.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:42 am 

Ask for sex?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:43 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Ask for sex?
Yea like "hey wanna come back to my place?"

What do you mean by functional exactly?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:42 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:

Another case of a guy that won't actively go out and take action, but has a billion questions.

I'll tell you like i told the last 100 people who came to the forum just like you.. Go make 200 approaches this month and then come back and ask questions about your 200 approaching experiences. If you aren't successful in any of them, so what.. You'll grow and learn from your non successes.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com