PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My biggest issue is, if a girl blocks me before I meet her, or just stops responding, or unmatches (I get most of my lays from online). If I had invested more than about an hour of talking and she has shown interest, I get really butthurt about it and rage.
I just feel like they've wasted my time. Its not a lack of abundance either because I have a few i work on at once, but if one of that few ghosts me it drives me nuts. Whereas anyone else would just think, 'whatever' and delete their number.

In my head I know thats how I should behave but I dont. How can I fix it?

An example today, got texting a girl last night, seemed to have some common interests.
Today she sends me a pic of her at work, and I asked her what her week plans are, she said she was away until next week, so i said, 'Cool, we can figure something out then'. She replies, 'No rush' With that smiling tears emoji.
Then she basically ghosts me when I change the convo and blocks my number.

Stuff like that makes me rage when it shouldnt because I know shes just an attention seeker not looking to meet anyone, plus im meeting someone else tonight anyway. I have no mental health issues either :lol:

Can anyone relate?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
My biggest issue is, if a girl blocks me before I meet her, or just stops responding, or unmatches (I get most of my lays from online). If I had invested more than about an hour of talking and she has shown interest, I get really butt hurt about it and rage.
I just feel like they've wasted my time. Its not a lack of abundance either because I have a few i work on at once, but if one of that few ghosts me it drives me nuts. Whereas anyone else would just think, 'whatever' and delete their number.

In my head I know thats how I should behave but I dont. How can I fix it?

An example today, got texting a girl last night, seemed to have some common interests.
Today she sends me a pic of her at work, and I asked her what her week plans are, she said she was away until next week, so i said, 'Cool, we can figure something out then'. She replies, 'No rush' With that smiling tears emoji.
Then she basically ghosts me when I change the convo and blocks my number.

Stuff like that makes me rage when it shouldnt because I know shes just an attention seeker not looking to meet anyone, plus im meeting someone else tonight anyway. I have no mental health issues either :lol:

Can anyone relate?
It's hard to say why she ghosted without the content. But some girls are just time wasters. And some guys push the texting to far.