PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Recently I have had semi good success making out with girls on the dance floor in clubs, but can't seem to progress further.

Scenarios:

1)
Dancing on my own, Some random girl just starts dancing with me, 2 minutes later I leaned in and we made out. Few more of the same and then she went away. Later she came back and danced some more but for a very short while and I didn't really think of anything to say. - Not a single word exchanged for whole thing.

^ When I've had a few drinks, I quite enjoy dancing (more than I can dance) and these kind of situations tend to arise relatively often. But my lack of experience I just don't know what to say - I don't want to make small talk but also don't want to be overly pushy so I sometimes say nothing and just enjoy the moment...

2) Pub crawl -> talk to 2 girls for a bit -> last place was a club, -> saw the 2 girls and danced with them for a while -> later we sat down for a bit - > one of them left -> Asked the other to dance -> Made out for like an hour - > Asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and get some food -> She said yes but wanted to make sure her friend is fine -> we look for her but can't find her - > go back to dancing and making out -> club closes -> her friend comes out from somewhere and says she has already booked an uber.

^
I think this one was bad luck tbf but still wondering if people have any suggestions? I feel like making out for so long is basically missed opportunity and I need to escalate much much quicker. Also I couldn't suggest to bring her back to "mine" as I was in a hostel room with like 10 ppl (don't think I can make such a big leap in confidence haha).

--------

A random question on appearance:

What are everyone's view on clothing brands? Most of my life I just buy things I like that are relatively cheap. Do girs care much about branded clothing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:15 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Recently I have had semi good success making out with girls on the dance floor in clubs, but can't seem to progress further.

Scenarios:

1)
Dancing on my own, Some random girl just starts dancing with me, 2 minutes later I leaned in and we made out. Few more of the same and then she went away. Later she came back and danced some more but for a very short while and I didn't really think of anything to say. - Not a single word exchanged for whole thing.

^ When I've had a few drinks, I quite enjoy dancing (more than I can dance) and these kind of situations tend to arise relatively often. But my lack of experience I just don't know what to say - I don't want to make small talk but also don't want to be overly pushy so I sometimes say nothing and just enjoy the moment...

2) Pub crawl -> talk to 2 girls for a bit -> last place was a club, -> saw the 2 girls and danced with them for a while -> later we sat down for a bit - > one of them left -> Asked the other to dance -> Made out for like an hour - > Asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and get some food -> She said yes but wanted to make sure her friend is fine -> we look for her but can't find her - > go back to dancing and making out -> club closes -> her friend comes out from somewhere and says she has already booked an uber.

^
I think this one was bad luck tbf but still wondering if people have any suggestions? I feel like making out for so long is basically missed opportunity and I need to escalate much much quicker. Also I couldn't suggest to bring her back to "mine" as I was in a hostel room with like 10 ppl (don't think I can make such a big leap in confidence haha).

--------

What are everyone's view on clothing brands? Most of my life I just buy things I like that are relatively cheap. Do girs care much about branded clothing?
Half of being successful is logistics. If you're staying in a hostel then your chances of being able to have sex are decreased (although not impossible). If you can't take her back to yours, the possibility is also there to go to hers. In the second instance, you could either:

1. Suggest to her that you chill at her place for a bit
2. Get her number and HOPE that she contacts you later.

Next time, it's better to arrange your own room (slightly more expensive in most hostels but not exorbitantly so) especially if it's close to the city/club center, which will make pulls easier. \

And no, I don't think most women prefer men with "branded" clothes, once the clothes look GOOD and fit well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Scenarios:

1)

^

--------

Half of being successful is logistics. If you're staying in a hostel then your chances of being able to have sex are decreased (although not impossible). If you can't take her back to yours, the possibility is also there to go to hers. In the second instance, you could either:

1. Suggest to her that you chill at her place for a bit
2. Get her number and HOPE that she contacts you later.

Next time, it's better to arrange your own room (slightly more expensive in most hostels but not exorbitantly so) especially if it's close to the city/club center, which will make pulls easier. \

And no, I don't think most women prefer men with "branded" clothes, once the clothes look GOOD and fit well.
Logistics was particularly bad in that situation in that they were also leaving that city the next day, so even though I added her on fb (don't know why I didn't ask for number), it was pretty pointless as I'm unlikely to ever see her again.

How would you go about suggesting to chill at her place though? I know its all or nothing so you may as well try but I feel like - saying something like: "My friend has rushed back to our hostel but its still early night, mind if I chill at your place for a bit" sounds a bit needy and wouldn't work anyway.

As for clothes, most of the time I hate spending money on items that are almost identical bar a logo but cost 5x as much. I rather spent my money on experiences so hence the question.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would straight up say "lets go back to your place". Fuck that long winded story.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Scenarios:

1)

You: This has been a lot of fun. Let's head back to my place.

Quote:

As soon as the makeout is over: "Hey, this has been fun. Let's get out of here."

Quote:
What are everyone's view on clothing brands?

Irrelevant, except to the worst kind of woman. Make sure clothing is clean, not faded and fits well. Avoid sports team shit and hoodies.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

You: This has been a lot of fun. Let's head back to my place.

As soon as the makeout is over: "Hey, this has been fun. Let's get out of here."

Quote:
What are everyone's view on clothing brands?

Irrelevant, except to the worst kind of woman. Make sure clothing is clean, not faded and fits well. Avoid sports team shit and hoodies.
Quote:
I would straight up say "lets go back to your place". Fuck that long winded story.

I agree thats what I should do.

I think the reason I don't is because I never have a good backup plan if they resist. If they outright say no then its pretty easy - move on. But if they are hesitating, I tend to panic and become a bit needy/desperate and I hate it.