PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I set up a tinder profile but stopped doing tinder and forgot about it.

Couple of nights ago I get a notification on my phone. Girl matched with me and messaged me, saying this is the best profile she has ever seen and she feels like she has a lot in common with me. I wanna say we are both a little weird and in my profile I let me weirdness through and she liked it.

I messaged her back, she messaged back, I messaged back, etc etc. She seemed very invested in me because when I asked her "what kind of guys are you attracted to?" she said "It's late now, I will think about this and get back to you in the morning" I was expecting her to be another flake. But no, in the morning she wrote a paragraph about what guys she is attracted to. I don't know, at the same time, she is creeping me out, why would you write an entire paragraph on this?

Then I told her I'd like to meet her. She says she is not available on weekends and she is not available at nights. Well, guess what. I am only available weekends and late nights. So I literally told her this. "I am not available during those times."

No reply.

What to do next?