PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

No, that's what girls do to unhinged chodes.
Are we resorting to immature personal attacks now? Poor baby.
Quote:

Means they sucked in bed, or were emotionally-uncentered.

women don't block playful, fun, dominant males who are good in bed. They love them.
Of course not! No playful, fun, dominant male who was good in bed has ever been ghosted or blocked by a girl! LOL, hilarious!!!

Is that what you tell your coachees who regularly bang 10’s that disappear on them?

A girl will certainly fuck such a guy for weeks and then her old bf rolls back into town or she meets a dude marginally better. Blocked. No obligation for an explanation at that point. An easy way out if I’ve ever heard of one!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Honestly, OP, I had to go back and reread everything and you did write your post from the explanation of the things that she was doing as opposed to the things that you were doing. It was heavy on the her enthusiasm for you and the vital information was being revealed as the thread went on. So my initial thought was that you didn't show her enough interest and at some points you've shown disinterest...but that was only because of what you wrote. So when it got to the point of where sex should have happened, I think neo's interpretation was a fair assessment because everything went your way even when there could have been points on the date when you could have lost her. It was in fact going so well that I was kind of getting jealous and thinking that this must be a really good looking dude if she's still going along with this. Any reasonable person could see that her backing off was related to her not getting what she wanted out of it sexually. I'm not going to say she did or didn't enjoy the fingering but whatever it was it didn't leave her satisfied. If any guy says that all women are satisfied with him then they're lying, so there's no shame in it. Disappointment because you can't redeem yourself maybe, but no shame.

So take responses for what they are...just a guy giving his opinion. If you need to correct facts then correct them.

On a lighter note...I just have to point out my favorite part of your post. I laughed when I first read it and I laughed when I reread it.
Quote:
“Wow! You’d be like...in my stomach!”
This shit is hilarious.
Thanks for bringing some sanity to this. Yes, observations like that are just that: a guy giving his opinion - nothing more.

What really irked me was how he laid it out there like it was doctrine/fact, or “this is what happened, end of story” and “You’re trying to figure out where you messed up after, but she had already been avoiding you before you woke up.” (Even Arch said I could’ve recovered from the date but only fucked it up the next day.

Also, his bizarre assessment of the severity of the block function on a phone. Many a girl has blocked a guy to get out of a relationship with a guy who was good for her in almost every way, simply to avoid having to explain herself, or that her bf moved back into town or she met an even more charming guy at the mall the other day.

When someone writes “She didn’t just not call you back, she blocked you!” wreaks of inexperience and fear of the world, and of any repercussions for not giving everybody 100% of what they want.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You need to listen more, and talk less.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I’m trying. This thread was answered a long time ago, but people keep piling on.

I didn’t seal the deal when given an opportunity.

Although honestly, I’ve never heard of a girl so into a guy, and because things weren’t *quite* enough for her sexually on the same night (of First Date!) she decides to just disappear and block his number.

Never. I mean never.

I’ve done far worse and gotten 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances!

What’s worse, you’ve got terrified little virgins trying to turn the whole thing on its head by saying “he was never a candidate in the first place.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:11 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
When someone writes “She didn’t just not call you back, she blocked you!” wreaks of inexperience and fear of the world, and of any repercussions for not giving everybody 100% of what they want.
When you go on a date, the date usually has one goal. If on the introduction you present yourself as a guy that would make a great boyfriend, she's going to go on the date expecting to verify those boyfriend qualities. If those boyfriend qualities are confirmed on the date, she's going to take the next step in that direction. On the other hand if your presentation was sexually charged, that's what she's going to look for in the date. If you confirm that sexual energy, it's where the date is going to naturally lead to. This is not about giving women 100% of what they want, but you do have to give them what you've led them to expect. Your words may have not told her that you were going to have sex with her but your actions did and she was all for it. More importantly, she wanted it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
I’m trying. This thread was answered a long time ago, but people keep piling on.

I didn’t seal the deal when given an opportunity.

Although honestly, I’ve never heard of a girl so into a guy, and because things weren’t *quite* enough for her sexually on the same night (of First Date!) she decides to just disappear and block his number.

Never. I mean never.

I’ve done far worse and gotten 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances!

What’s worse, you’ve got terrified little virgins trying to turn the whole thing on its head by saying “he was never a candidate in the first place.”

Umm... Who the hell here said you were never a candidate? Everyone is saying you could've but lost at some place. Also you make all these personal attacks and then act like someone is attacking you. I said the chick wasn't pleasured.. I didn't say your dick was small I didn't say your a fag I didn't say you suck. If this very same sexual experience had happened to me I would say the chick wasn't pleasured. It's like your actually fighting a simple point. You were drunk... Maybe I'll give you the out that you were too drunk but when you look at the chicks actions if she was really turned on she would let you finish.

Lol you know all these friends who get blocked... Even in relationships so why not ask them for advice or why isn't it easier for you to not accept a block and move on? Maybe the reason you think you're talking to virgins is because you're lying here. But whether you lied about your success or not I don't care.. If you've slept with a thousand women you're actions are still crazy with the hounding. You know women block essily.. So why are you chasing them after a block? You know friends who fuck.. So why not ask them? You have all this success...so why don't you know bring a fucking condom to a date? You've heard that guys get blocked easily.. But have never heard a girl bailing after being let down sexually? As you said.. Never? Lol... Dude you're talking erratic ally and contradicting yourself. Even you said you knew something was up and she blocked you before your message.. So why is it when I repeat that it irks you?

Guess what.. She didn't allow you to make her cum. Give one reason why? And if she shouldn't have blocked you then why did she? Girls will flake and give a bs reason.. They'll text less and meet less.. But blocking... That's a sign they don't even want to leave the door open. If your friends are getting blocked by gf's or girls they are fucking then damn... Who else is agreeing with that being normal here? Anyways seek medication.. Because you're nuts. What are you diagnosed with?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Lol you know all these friends who get blocked... Even in relationships so why not ask them for advice or why isn't it easier for you to not accept a block and move on?
Yeah, I know a number of guys who have 3-5 girl rotations and from time to time one will drop off the radar and block. The relationship one is less frequent but it does happen, I was just trying to illustrate a point. I don't ask them because these guys are just good with women, be it cold approach, social circle, etc. and they don't seem to know what they're doing right. They're also all particularly good looking (better than me, and all taller)
Quote:

You know women block essily.. So why are you chasing them after a block? You know friends who fuck..
Yeah, I know it can be common for women to easily block. I was countering your point that blocking was a severe move for her and that I must have done something really fucked up to deserve a block, rather than just a flake. I was illustrating the ease and commonness of using the block function these days, which you seem to have, in your mind, only reserved for rapists or murderers.

But yeah, I still think it's fucked up and was trying to get to the bottom of why.

Quote:

You have all this success...
I've never contended that for myself. In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that I've had lots of success before, but it's never been easy and always takes **EFFORT** Then pop culture changes, the girls change, and here I am back at the forums.
Quote:

You've heard that guys get blocked easily.. But have never heard a girl bailing after being let down sexually? As you said.. Never? Lol... Dude you're talking erratic ally and contradicting yourself.
It's not erratic or contradictory at all. Yes, I know that guys get blocked easily, usually with no explanation given, especially in my experience.

No, I have never heard of a girl blocking a guy and disappearing out of the blue like that because she was willing to go to home plate with the guy, but he simply didn't please her sexually that night.

Again, I've had other women where I did far worse, got a worse reception, but still was granted multiple tries to get it right.
Quote:
Even you said you knew something was up and she blocked you before your message.. So why is it when I repeat that it irks you?
I knew something was up because it just had the feel of a girl who has disappeared. Or something bad happened.
Quote:
Guess what.. She didn't allow you to make her cum. Give one reason why? And if she shouldn't have blocked you then why did she?
I'll give you a few.

- Anti-slut defense,
- Last minute resistance.
- "Talked a good game" on sex during the date, but once in my room she decided it clashed with her morality on a first date.
Quote:
Anyways seek medication.. Because you're nuts.
Nuts? Okay, whatever you say, and that's not your call.
Quote:

What are you diagnosed with?
I'm not formally diagnosed with anything. I'm simply seeing a therapist to help with angry reactions to girls holding their time as more valuable than mine, keeping me around as an "option among many" and disappearing on me with no explanation. I started therapy after the snow storm date at my place.
We agree that my continuing to see this therapist is beneficial because it's helping with resolving the anger issue.

Not that it's any of your business, but I've tried the med route. Nothing works. We're talking years of trying different prescriptions.

Either they make a you a fat fuck who can't even get hard and doesn't have a sex drive (Zoloft and other SSRI's), make you too trusting, or make you start saying some pretty stupid stuff, hindering your judgement (Xanax and other Benzo's.)

For a time when I was trying out the different SSRI's with my doctor, I was so relaxed and complacent that I couldn't give two shits if the sun came up the next morning. I woke up one day and thought to myself "this is no way to live. This isn't right." Meds are out. Believe me, I've tried.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:22 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Yeah, I know it can be common for women to easily block. I was countering your point that blocking was a severe move for her and that I must have done something really fucked up to deserve a block, rather than just a flake. I was illustrating the ease and commonness of using the block function these days, which you seem to have, in your mind, only reserved for rapists or murderers.

But yeah, I still think it's fucked up and was trying to get to the bottom of why.
A woman blocks you when she doesnt want the option of dealing with you again, and she feels like you arent the type of guy who she can just not reply to and he moves on. Most women if they are even slightly interested, even if their bf comes back, even if they think the date was blah, will still leave themselves the option of being able to hit you up at some point and pretending like they lost their phone or something. A block, in most cases, means she felt like disappearing would just lead to more messages. Sure there are the odd women who will prob block every guy they dont like for some ego trip or something, but not most. If you're getting blocked it says something as to how women are perceiving the ease at which you'd move on.
Quote:
I've never contended that for myself. In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that I've had lots of success before, but it's never been easy and always takes **EFFORT** Then pop culture changes, the girls change, and here I am back at the forums.
Straight bs here, sorry. You met a woman at a bar, took to a hotel and sex didnt happen. Thats not pop culture affecting your game. 30 years ago people were going to bars for dates and fucking in hotels. I'll give you maybe meeting a chick online is different than 30 years ago, but once youve adjusted to that style of opening communication, shit is the same. Dont blame your failures on pop culture, have accountability....its YOU.
Quote:
It's not erratic or contradictory at all. Yes, I know that guys get blocked easily, usually with no explanation given, especially in my experience.

No, I have never heard of a girl blocking a guy and disappearing out of the blue like that because she was willing to go to home plate with the guy, but he simply didn't please her sexually that night.

Again, I've had other women where I did far worse, got a worse reception, but still was granted multiple tries to get it right.
Come on man, youve never heard of a chick ghosting over not being pleasured when a guy gets her alone? Seriously? You cant fathom and have never heard of a woman being with a guy in bed, fooling around or whatever, or maybe just kissing and ghosting because maybe he was a bad kisser or couldnt please her?
Quote:
I'll give you a few.

- Anti-slut defense,
- Last minute resistance.
- "Talked a good game" on sex during the date, but once in my room she decided it clashed with her morality on a first date.
Lol, all of those are basically the same. Thats like me saying I'll give you a few examples of things you can do when you first meet a woman:

-Opening
-Approach
-say something and gauge her response

lol, those are all the same. But whatever, all those things occur when a chick prevents you from going HIGHER with the escalation. So, LMR and ASD could be you're kissing a chick, going for the bra and she stops you. Thats her enjoying the kissing, but wanting to prevent sex or being naked. A chick stopping you from kissing..that means she's not really into it. A chick stopping sex, that means she's not into it. Thats why I say a chick stopping you while fingering is a polite, "thats not feeling too good, time to stop."

Of all the weird passive stuff during the date, you actually had a good shot and many chances from her. But when you're really pleasuring a chick, she's not gonna stop you. When your dick is limp and she's already getting fingered, she'll continue with the fingering. She gets turned on enough, and she knows you like bjs she'll initiate one to get you up. And if that doesnt work, if she's actually really being pleasured, she'd put it in anyway.

All that aside, its your life ...do what you want.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OP, I read your post and some of the replies.

The biggest problem that I see is that you were not in the moment. When you're in the moment, you won't remember all these stupid details that you put in your original post. because...you're in the moment.

also, the girl straight up told you your other problem. you talk too much. when you talk, you're qualifying yourself. There is an expression that goes something like "in business negotiations the person that talks more loses"

At the end of the day, you also gotta realize there is a lot of randomness in this too, maybe you smelled, maybe she felt like she smelled, who knows.

so next time, less talking, less thinking, more doing. ok?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
OP, I read your post and some of the replies.

The biggest problem that I see is that you were not in the moment. When you're in the moment, you won't remember all these stupid details that you put in your original post. because...you're in the moment.

also, the girl straight up told you your other problem. you talk too much. when you talk, you're qualifying yourself. There is an expression that goes something like "in business negotiations the person that talks more loses"

At the end of the day, you also gotta realize there is a lot of randomness in this too, maybe you smelled, maybe she felt like she smelled, who knows.

so next time, less talking, less thinking, more doing. ok?
There is definitely randomness to this, so now with this much time passed, I’m not so bothered. This could happen to anyone. Who can really know with 100% certainty why any date played out the way it did?

Professional (and verified) advice is to let the woman do 80% of the talking. This has worked out for me. That’s why I hate dating shy or introverted girls.