Post subject: 2 girls 2 questions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Girl 1 : Been dating with this one for about a month now. She's a huge smartphone addict. I have told her before I don't appreciate it if she's on her phone snapchatting/SPAM when she's with me (She would be on her phone after we had sex in my bed or when we're having dinner somewhere). At first she stopped doing this but after a week or something she just started again... Should I tell her again?

Girl 2 : Sends me a lot of 'What are you doing?' texts. Like 4-5 times a day... Why is this?

Post subject: Re: 2 girls 2 questions
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:04 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Girl 1 : Been dating with this one for about a month now. She's a huge smartphone addict. I have told her before I don't appreciate it if she's on her phone snapchatting/SPAM when she's with me (She would be on her phone after we had sex in my bed or when we're having dinner somewhere). At first she stopped doing this but after a week or something she just started again... Should I tell her again?

Girl 2 : Sends me a lot of 'What are you doing?' texts. Like 4-5 times a day... Why is this?

For girl 1, you just go do something else. If she is on her phone, you go play a video game or go get something to eat. You aren't obligated to stay there; you are an independent human being with two feet and a brain. Do what you want and if she whines, just remind her that she is glued to the screen and if she wants to spend time with you she will put that shit away.

Girl 2: She just wants to know when you are going to ask her out already

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

you already having sex with girl number 1 and if you are only gaming her ony what do you care.
focus on girl 2 that is dying to go out with you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

With girls like girl 1 I just explain to them in a tactful manner how it's becoming a world full of people who are literally programmed to be attached to their phones. If she doesn't see my side of it I simply won't hang out with her any more because it means we're not compatible. Easy enough. It's one thing to check your phone once in a while, but I view it as high disrespect that when I'm here in the flesh, you find it more interesting to constantly be looking at a lifeless screen.

With girls like girl 2, take it as a compliment that she's paying so much attention to you. If you haven't already, go hang out with her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:05 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
What Mr A said.
Quote:
[/quote]
It's because she's a terrible texter.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.