PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have had a few girls leave stuff in my bedroom. This one girls who was one of the best fks ever left her bra and phone in my bed so i contacted her on facebook and she replied i need to see you again. So i said yeah sure lets grab a drink during the weeks and she replied back no right now i want you to fck me like you did the other night. lol so i have my suspicions that they leave stuff on purpose.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:11 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Of course they do - coming from my experience;

1. It makes them feel "hot"
2. It's another "reason" to see you again, sometimes, too.
3. Usually, it's not because they actually forgot

Make sure to get rid of these things. . . or not leave them out.

Would be tasteless to have a woman find another woman's underwear at my place, I find.

* I especially would not go out of my way to share these items, as some have suggested.

Oh no I won't share certain things. Only things I've left are their drawings and handwriting. No one ever questions it but they do see it. Sometimes some evidence is worth having laying around, definitely gets them working harder for your affection.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Girls absolutely do this on purpose. Especially if they know you are dating multiple women.

It is a primal instinct; I doubt women even know that other women commonly do this as well. But they leave small feminine tokens that they were there - hairbrush, hair pins, panties, etc . It's hilarious.

It is them marking their territory.

I know one PUA who kept a jar of stuff girls left behind. Then if they would ever ask if they 'left' an item at his house he would point to the jar and tell them 'Its in there'. :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:44 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I know that they do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

YES

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

Women should do the opposite of what men expect of them.

At least a smart girl would.

From the (one) fling I've had, I made sure to leave 0 stuff behind.

He asked me to be his girlfriend (I said no), would call me every couple of months, make up scenarios to gauge whether I'm jealous (I'd point out to him the hot ones in the room).

Funny enough, from mutual friends and his FB, he didn't have any issues getting hot ladies (and they were hot).

I piqued his interest every time I'd refuse him.

So men, don't think all women are created equal. We too can over ride our instincts.

Now, in a long term relationship, yeah, I'd leave stuff all the time and my boyfriend would find it cute.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Women should do the opposite of what men expect of them.

At least a smart girl would.

From the (one) fling I've had, I made sure to leave 0 stuff behind.

He asked me to be his girlfriend (I said no), would call me every couple of months, make up scenarios to gauge whether I'm jealous (I'd point out to him the hot ones in the room).

Funny enough, from mutual friends and his FB, he didn't have any issues getting hot ladies (and they were hot).

I piqued his interest every time I'd refuse him.

So men, don't think all women are created equal. We too can over ride our instincts.

Now, in a long term relationship, yeah, I'd leave stuff all the time and my boyfriend would find it cute.
I wasn't going to say anything but I can't let you flame another thread; Nobody was suggesting that all women do one thing or another. . . But leaving panties over is a classic. Can't handle guy talk? Why inject your BS into this thread? Your psychopathy is discerning and I feel bad for these men you manipulate. Maybe you're the neurotic type, I don't know. But we've had better female contributors in my 9 years on this Forum (wow it has been long) who don't suggest being passive aggressive. Liberate women with your pseudo-psychology elsewhere, not this thread. You can always start a new thread, too. You used the question to start a new conversation. Why the need for attention. . . Carry on, folks. There is nothing admirable here.
+1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:08 pm 
Dedicated Member

I wasn't going to say anything but I can't let you flame another thread; Nobody was suggesting that all women do one thing or another. . . But leaving panties over is a classic. Can't handle guy talk? Why inject your BS into this thread? Your psychopathy is discerning and I feel bad for these men you manipulate. Maybe you're the neurotic type, I don't know. But we've had better female contributors in my 9 years on this Forum (wow it has been long) who don't suggest being passive aggressive. Liberate women with your pseudo-psychology elsewhere, not this thread. You can always start a new thread, too. You used the question to start a new conversation. Why the need for attention. . . Carry on, folks. There is nothing admirable here.[/quote]

Flame another thread?

Oh get a hold of yourself there.

Sweety, I haven't been on this forum since October, just started again for curiosity purposes.
Not on here every single day of the week like some folks (you can see that by my post dates).

I don't manipulate men. I simply reject those that treat me poorly. End of story.

And everyone should do that for themselves as well.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have had girls leave everything from makeup ... to an anal hook at my house. :lol:

I have plenty of times used some once soaked panties from one girl to stuff into another girls mouth.

Shit! Might as well have fun with what they leave behind.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

I have plenty of times used some once soaked panties from one girl to stuff into another girls mouth.
Lmao.

How did she take it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Lmao.

How did she take it?
They love it! I've done this many many times. I usually ease them into it and get them into the "story" of it... talk of it almost as a hypothetical hook up while we are foreplay or fucking... and they are getting hot on it... trying to compete things like "Am I fucking you better than her?" and then say I want you to taste her and they are usually like "FUCK YES BABY" building the anticipation ... and then I pull it out and stuff it in their mouth. Never had a problem. Usually they suck on it and rub it on their bodies... some will put it on and ask me to push it aside to fuck them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

One left a 15 year old girl at my place.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:06 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
One left a 15 year old girl at my place.
Was she hot?

Is that weird to ask?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:10 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
I've collected lipstick, neon panties (who would forget that ) , a brush, a black skirt

Things that didn't make the list : scrunchies, girl writing on whiteboard, and those hair clips
When girls leave toothbrushes or expensive underwear at your place, they either want to save on rent by setting the frame for moving into your place or want to sleep with you again at a future date because you made them feel great.

As for hair clips and other small items, those don't mean a thing.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yes they do, I also collected lots of stuff.

I personally believe they sometimes do it unconsciously (hard wired behaviour in their brains).

Cheers.