PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, I’d appreciate any input on this. Went to get a haircut and turns out the hairdresser is hot, we chat a bit as she cuts my hair and the vibe is good. Before I leave I make a joke she should like my Instagram pics with the new haircut and tell her to add me; she gives me her Instagram instead. During the following weeks I send her a few joke/flirty messages but she barely replies.

Next haircut, when the receptionist asks me if I prefer any hairdresser in particular I say nope, yet I’m led right to her again (coincidence?). Again we chat and the vibe is good. A few days later I send her a message saying we should go for drinks. Her reply is: “Haha you’re terrible. Thanks but I can’t”.

Third haircut. While I’m at the reception, she sees me, comes out to say hi and tells me she’s just started cutting another client’s hair, but asks if I can wait for her. I say cool, no prob. Again, we chat as she works and the vibe is fun. The next day I ask her out again. Now she replies she has a boyfriend.

I’m confused. Should I next her? Keep flirting and asking her out? Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

Keep flirting. With all girls. And her. And one day these questions will have little importance.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Oh god this again...

Focus on girls who don't have a financial interest in flirting with you.