From ejaculation to "injaculation"



Users browsing this forum: kc1944 and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:08 pm
Posts: 85
I have read some pretty cool stuff about men getting in a higher state by injaculation instead of ejaculation.
Meaning your semen does not leave the body, and thus retaining your vital life force, while still experiencing an (even better) orgasm.

I've come across this theory multiple times on different occasions, but this site contains some pretty detailed info about it and also some techniques:

http://www.nine3.com/Magic.html

Can anybody actually confirm this is real?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5290
Location: Romania
what































































the























































fuck


















































?

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:27 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 2057
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
sapipa wrote:
I have read some pretty cool stuff about men getting in a higher state by injaculation instead of ejaculation.
Meaning your semen does not leave the body, and thus retaining your vital life force, while still experiencing an (even better) orgasm.

I've come across this theory multiple times on different occasions, but this site contains some pretty detailed info about it and also some techniques:

http://www.nine3.com/Magic.html

Can anybody actually confirm this is real?


If magic is involved assume it is not true. In fact, the most you will accomplish is damaging your vast deferens.

Don't do it.

_________________
These hos ain't loyal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:40 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4918
Location: New York City
Lol

its real.

Theres tons of more sources than that one site.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messneger - Email: EddieFews@WayOfThePlayer.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 177
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Eddie Fews wrote:
Lol

its real.

Theres tons of more sources than that one site.

Probably as real as the claim that russian hackers helped the donald win


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:28 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 2057
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Eddie Fews wrote:
Lol

its real.

Theres tons of more sources than that one site.


Calling them sources may be too close to suggesting there is any legitimacy to it. There are multiple websites that think the earth is flat and the moon is a hologram, too...idiots tend to congregate.

Here's what you have to understand, OP, ejaculation is the result of a FORCE shooting jizz out. If you attempt to prevent that by applying pressure to your dick, you are just building up pressure in the tubes that lead from your balls to your dickhole (and no, this is too stupid to deserve the proper nomenclature). It's harmful, and guys who are claiming otherwise are various combinations of dishonest and batshit insane.

Hell take male multiple orgasms for instance, that's about stopping at the last moment BEFORE that force would be applied.

_________________
These hos ain't loyal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:08 pm
Posts: 85
DJ_Z wrote:
Eddie Fews wrote:
Lol

its real.

Theres tons of more sources than that one site.


Calling them sources may be too close to suggesting there is any legitimacy to it. There are multiple websites that think the earth is flat and the moon is a hologram, too...idiots tend to congregate.

Here's what you have to understand, OP, ejaculation is the result of a FORCE shooting jizz out. If you attempt to prevent that by applying pressure to your dick, you are just building up pressure in the tubes that lead from your balls to your dickhole (and no, this is too stupid to deserve the proper nomenclature). It's harmful, and guys who are claiming otherwise are various combinations of dishonest and batshit insane.

Hell take male multiple orgasms for instance, that's about stopping at the last moment BEFORE that force would be applied.



Just writing it off as bullshit because it sounds far fetched is also a little short sighted.
If you do a little search, there is a vast amount of information on this stuff. A lot of it boils down to the tantric stuff. So, I think it is definitely worth asking who has actually experienced this stuff to get a better opinion wether this is real or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:30 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:08 pm
Posts: 85
Eddie Fews wrote:
Lol

its real.

Theres tons of more sources than that one site.



Meaning you actually experienced this?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:58 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4918
Location: New York City
sapipa wrote:
Eddie Fews wrote:
Lol

its real.

Theres tons of more sources than that one site.



Meaning you actually experienced this?


Yes.

I've done so via the "Jen Mo Point" of the article(Not something I'd recommend) and i've done so via months of strengthening and properly clinching the PC muscles at the right moment. Takes a lot of practice to get that done properly though. When doing so you're not stopping the force, the force is still present, however the force redirects semen inward instead of outward. You know its done properly when you get an immediate energy boost directly after sex. You feel as if you just got an erection and you're full of passion ready to go.

I'd recommended researching it and spending months exercising you're PC muscles before trying it though, so you don't over exert your muscles. Just to the point when what feels like a very light clinch does the trick. If you have to strain, you're muscles aren't nearly strong enough and you should wait.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messneger - Email: EddieFews@WayOfThePlayer.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:25 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:58 am
Posts: 390
Location: U.S.
What a waste of time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am
Posts: 177
Location: Brasília, Brazil
Holy shit, i did this. You gotta do kegel for a week or so, while not fapping, then you do some super hardcore dick clencing before orgasm and you will only cum a little or no cum at all. Doesnt really change anything, and seems harmful since your sending all that jizz back to your uretra, which might clog it up


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: