Post subject: Friendzoned?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,

I'm a bit confused from this situation:

I joined a new sports club at university as a hobby and as I have a car, I'm usually driving people. Now this club is mostly filled with girls ( I didn't know this was the case and wasn't the reason I joined but happy days lol).

Anyway, today was the 2nd time I drove and I wanted to get to know one of the girls who I thought was interesting.

She had messaged me after first trip about petrol money and I converted the convo to some funny msg exchanges.

Today I was going to ask her out in person, but genuinely there was never an opportunity of being just us two and so I decided to do it over msg.

Exchanged a few playfull msgs and then I asked her if she wanted to go for a drink.

She took a bit longer to reply but then replied with something over the previous convo as if I hadn't send her that message at all. I didn't reply and she replied with another msg that had nothing to do with what I asked.

I mean, I'm completely fine with her saying no and all, I hardly know her, I just don't understand why she didn't just say no. I guess she didn't want to make it awkward. Maybe it was the fact that even though previous messages were playfull, they weren't sexual so may have been a bit of a surprise.

Either way, what would you suggest I do now? Given that I still have to drive her, I can either commit to just being friends or try again somehow. I'm fine with staying as friends but do you think I should try again?

Also I haven't replied to her msgs yet, do you think I should just call her out for not answering and go from there?

Post subject: Re: Friendzoned?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:32 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't get the link between you having to drive these people around and what-not.

But you answered your own question, she ignored because for whatever reason it was awkward for her - maybe she has a bf, and quite frankly who cares.

Standard advice applies here as it usually does:

MEET MORE WOMEN. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't get the link between you having to drive these people around and what-not.

But you answered your own question, she ignored because for whatever reason it was awkward for her - maybe she has a bf, and quite frankly who cares.

Standard advice applies here as it usually does:

MEET MORE WOMEN. :)

Agreed but I also have to be improving my flirting/game, I need to learn from mistakes even if the girl is incompatible, there is always something you can learn from it...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just read the full message and realised she did respond, it just wasn't showing me the full msg as it was long. Oops.

Anyway she said shes not feeling well and has exams blah blah so a no. But at least now I know for sure.

Onwards :)