PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So yeah Im kinda late on this. But hopefully someone can answer fast.

There is this girl in school, probably the hottest. She always looks at me, and bumb into me. Yes she likes me, but she always! ALWAYS sits in GROUP! And I hate groups. And I did add her on facebook, because we did like eachother.

She is the type of girl, who likes to wear the newest fashion. And plays I'm so "valuable" type. She is also very calm. Shes around 21, and when I talk to her, not many words get out. She likes me, I like her. And I always hope for a time where she will be alone. But she never is.....

Now, the fuck do I do. She is hard to have a conversation with unlike any other girls. What do I do with a girl like that, teasing? just talk like I normally do or what?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Call her over to you. If she likes you, like you said, she'll leave the group for you.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Call her over to you. If she likes you, like you said, she'll leave the group for you.
I would, but shes the kind of girl that always think abut what other may think of her.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:01 pm 
Read My Book

You sound like a straight up coward.

If I want a girl, I don't give two fucks who's around. I'm going to walk up to her and shoot my shot regardless. If I want a girl bad enough to run to the Internet trying to convince people I don't know that some girl and I are really into each other, the move would have already been made. If I have to look like a complete fool, or embarass myself so be it. But im going to go give it my strongest attempt. Period. Where's your balls?

I really don't understand how one can call themselves a man, want something that's attainable, and do absolutely nothing about it while in the face of what they want, because of some petty obstacles.

Right now she has to conclude one of two options:

1) perhaps he's gay or doesn't want me bad enough

2) he's a coward, and not a man that takes the initiative.

Now if either is true, you don't have a shot anyway. Man up and go talk to the girl man. Don't worry about what you're going to say, that's how you lose. Stop over thinking it. Walk up to her and TALK. Let the rest take care of itself.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You have to inject yourself into the group and occupy space. I've had guys come up to me and my girlfriend while we were dancing together and kind of try to shoe me out and take over and start dancing with her. Sure, that takes a lot of nerve and could result in a fight, but at least they were doing the thing they would need to in order to take a shot at the girl. They'd probably done that hundreds of times to all kinds of sets.

But just think of how much easier and less risky it is to do that in a set of just girls, or one with a couple beta guys who aren't her boyfriend anyway. You can literally walk up and ask the person sitting next to her to scoot over a little bit and sit down right next to her and start talking to her. That's such a dominant alpha thing to do that people won't fuck with you and will respect you. The girl will usually be kind of shy and submissive too and will talk to you because she's almost in awe of how you just came up and sat down like a boss.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
I would, but shes the kind of girl that always think abut what other may think of her.
"Come here for a second" or motion her to come over. If she likes you, she will make a comment to her friends at most that will indicate that she's going to see what you want. She's not going to do something that will cause you to lose interest.

You say that you guys like each other but I have more of a feeling that you hope that she likes you. Being added to Facebook doesn't mean too much. Communicating of Facebook doesn't mean too much. You have this way of contacting a girl that actually likes you and for some reason you're waiting for a party to make a plan to even say words to her. If she likes you, you don't need this party.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

First you sound like you are sixteen. I'm amazed Eddie is cool tearing into a kid who likes a girl that rides the same school bus.

Second, don't assume you are the center of the universe. It's a party, people will be too busy having fun to pay much attention to you

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If I want a girl, I don't give two fucks who's around.
Many guys could benefit from ignoring the immediate surroundings. Forget these external peeps.

Last edited by oceanx on Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Same situation. Hottest girl at school wants my dick in her anus hole. My ability is probably on that level but I really don't have an explanation for not taking action. I'm not consistent and suck at groups. Mate, If I were you, I'd do something called "comer pelas beiradas" which means eating the borders. Go up to one friend of hers and make a joke, do that to another one, create some sort of acquaintance with the bitches. Then you preferably meet the girl at the party and make out with another girl in front of her. Then you can do a subtle joke at school like "your friend keeps harassing me, im a church guy, please tell her i'm not allowed to talk to those girls". You can say that in front of her if you want, or directly to her. This is basically all i've done.

Or just approach her, say hi and start talking. I haven't done that because I wanna train my game before this girl. (since I talk to only like 5 women daily and its short fun conversations).