PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Bump

So what is the best way to isolate the girl from her friends and how soon do you do it? Also, do you guys get insecure for those moments in between sets when you have no one to talk to? Especially if literally everyone else at the bar came with a friend.
When girls resume talking as if you're not there all it means is you didn't effectively do your job. They're not going to do your job for you. They're not going to bring you in and include you until you've hooked them all from a successful approach and engage. You can turn this around, but its often not worth the effort or the results, and you better off just moving to a new target.

I tend not to approach large groups as much as I did in the past, because theres usually only one girl within a group that im interested in talking to. I save my energy. Nowadays im always on the fly, i never consider what im going to say, I just walk up and figure it out. However, I used to just grab the girl im interested by the hand, look toward the friends and say " You guys mind if I borrow her for a second? She's cute as hell, and im not going to be here long" while I pull the girl away. I never actually wait for a response.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So what is the best way to isolate the girl from her friends and how soon do you do it?
Another way to do it is "Come over here I want to talk to you for a second." Maintain eye contact. She knows what's up. She's excited to see what you'll say/do. Pay no mind to the group other than common courtesy if one of them tries to engage you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Also, do you guys get insecure for those moments in between sets when you have no one to talk to? Especially if literally everyone else at the bar came with a friend.
Quote:
No. Never. You have to be comfortable in your own skin. If you aren't, you won't do well with women.

Hit the gym, pursue your passions and career. Get off TV and video games. Read.

When you are happy with yourself, and confident, you don't care if you're alone at a bar.
Great advice here, so what would you say is the best kind of frame to hold for yourself when you are out alone? When a woman asks who you came with or if you came with friends should you just nonchalantly say something like, "no, Saturday nights are for me only. My friends are too needy at the bar..." What is a good frame you can hold that doesn't make it seem like you just came to pick up women?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Great advice here, so what would you say is the best kind of frame to hold for yourself when you are out alone? When a woman asks who you came with or if you came with friends should you just nonchalantly say something like, "no, Saturday nights are for me only. My friends are too needy at the bar..." What is a good frame you can hold that doesn't make it seem like you just came to pick up women?

Her: Why are you here alone?

You (with a grin): Picking up women.

Her: Oh really? How's that going?

You: It just got better.

Honesty is how you immediately move a conversation towards sexual innuendo and playfulness. It's also how you separate yourself as a dominant male, from the nice guy pleasers.

What nice-guy-pleasers would do:

Her: Why are you here alone?

You: Uh..my friends couldn't make it out tonight. Just chilling, checking out the vibe. Where are you from?

Now, which conversation do you think is mundane, and which one is fun? Which conversation conveys a man who is going to be dominant in bed, and who knows his way around women mentally, and physically?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Lie lie lie as much as you can lol. Honesty does. Or impress women.

And OP, you should move a girl shortly after you start talking to her. Just tell her to follow you to the. At, a table, a smoking area, whatever you have to work with.

I mean where would you describe your level of ability right now?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lie lie lie as much as you can lol. Honesty does. Or impress women.

And OP, you should move a girl shortly after you start talking to her. Just tell her to follow you to the. At, a table, a smoking area, whatever you have to work with.

I mean where would you describe your level of ability right now?
My ability? I'd say i'm pretty decent at approaching at the bar, where I struggle though is holding their attention and keeping the conversation playful and interesting. I usually just end up asking questions about them and their life and they get bored and run to the bathroom or something like that. No, I don't want to ask, "who lies more, men or women?" I would rather eat my own shit than ask that overused canned pick up line. What things do you say to keep the girls attention? Do you have particular questions that seem to work really well? Or do you tend to just make statements such as, "you look like you know how to paint." Lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
So what is the best way to isolate the girl from her friends and how soon do you do it?
Another way to do it is "Come over here I want to talk to you for a second." Maintain eye contact. She knows what's up. She's excited to see what you'll say/do. Pay no mind to the group other than common courtesy if one of them tries to engage you.
I had a nightmare situation happen tonight while approaching a group. It was a group of 3 very pretty young women and 2 men were with them. I approached the best looking one from behind and said something like, "excuse me you have to leave..." she asked why and I told her it was because the bar was for 7 and below people. She was at least an 8 and didn't belong. She was smiling and it was going fine but one of the asshole guys in the group made a *go away motion* with his hand like as if he was trying to shoo me away while yelling, "Nooo, Noooo!" I looked at him right in the eye and extended my hand to him for a handshake, he declined and continued to motion me away from their group "while yelling "Nooo!". What should I have done in that situation? Challenge the asshole to a fight? I tried shaking his hand and he declined so I didn't think fighting over some girls I didn't know was worth it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

When I mentioned to have social courtesy it was under the assumption that the dude would have social courtesy.

In the instance you brought up, just blow off the guy. Don't engage him with anything; just ignore. Remember; everything other than the woman you are pursuing is nothing but a fly. They mean NOTHING to you. Yes show respect if they do the same, but if they're yelling or whatever, your entire body language is to treat them like they are a bird squawking when you're in the park: it's "whatever." As though they aren't even there.

If they get in your face, again, don't grant them the courtesy of a direct reply. They are meaningless to you and your goals and are to be treated as such, in a non arrogant and non confrontational manner. If you feel a direct reply is warranted in the situation, just maintain a dominant friendly we're all friends all is cool frame. It rightly makes the guy feel like a tool for trying to stop a natural interaction. Think of it: The girl is available, she is wanting to meet a guy, he has no business trying to stop the interaction.
Quote:
Or do you tend to just make statements such as, "you look like you know how to paint." Lol
Your Lol implies that you realize these are garbage lines. Meld into the girl. She wants you, you want her. It's a man/woman dynamic. How can it fail. It's predetermined. That's the attitude to take. She wants it, you want it. It's up to you to not fuck up the interaction. The guy must lead. You do so by behaving as though it is all meant to be and as though she is already your g/f, in a socially calibrated manner.
Quote:
I usually just end up asking questions about them and their life and they get bored and run to the bathroom or something like that.
They want your fucking body. Desperately. Convince yourself of that. It may become a self fulfilling prophecy. They may become curious and start asking qusetions themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
one of the asshole guys in the group made a *go away motion* with his hand like as if he was trying to shoo me away while yelling, "Nooo, Noooo!" I looked at him right in the eye and extended my hand to him for a handshake

That's the same thing as rolling on your back, and exposing your belly (a sign of submission in the wild kingdom).

Don't respect people who are disrespecting you.

Just understand that ruffling feathers and disturbing cliques is a sign of progress. The bull elk does not need to be a part of the frat.

He disrupts them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:21 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

we aren't elk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:51 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I had a nightmare situation happen tonight while approaching a group. It was a group of 3 very pretty young women and 2 men were with them. I approached the best looking one from behind and said something like, "excuse me you have to leave..." she asked why and I told her it was because the bar was for 7 and below people. She was at least an 8 and didn't belong. She was smiling and it was going fine but one of the asshole guys in the group made a *go away motion* with his hand like as if he was trying to shoo me away while yelling, "Nooo, Noooo!" I looked at him right in the eye and extended my hand to him for a handshake, he declined and continued to motion me away from their group "while yelling "Nooo!". What should I have done in that situation? Challenge the asshole to a fight? I tried shaking his hand and he declined so I didn't think fighting over some girls I didn't know was worth it.

If a guy is telling you to leave and the girl isnt telling him anything, she wants you to leave as well. If a girl is interested, her friends can tell, and even a male friend who secretly likes her isnt going to tell you to leave. If a girl isnt interested but is being nice, her friends can tell, hence why you see friends coming in to get you out. If you had said the perfect reply to the guy or ignored him, she'd just have made an excuse to leave soon after. How you deal with disrespectful people is your own thing, but from a "game" standpoint, the chick isnt interested and wanted you gone as well. It also speaks to how much respect you command from men, which is probably due to your presence and physicality. These are areas to work on. When you get these reactions after opening, its a sign that your " base" ie looks, body language, physicality, grooming etc is lacking. Once you get that in order, you wont have guys doing this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I did this to a guy a few weeks back. I was with my girl and her friend (the threesome girl) at a club.

A guy came up, started talking to my gf and her friend. He wasn't a presentable guy, a little pushy, out of shape, shabby clothing. I was harsh on him, told him to "get the fuck lost and learn to recognize when a dominant male is nearby". I got right in his face, maybe a couple inches.

lol.

So I do agree with what Neo is saying a little bit.

I would've been way more chill if the guy didn't come off as a hobo or super perv with curtain van out back.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I did this to a guy a few weeks back. I was with my girl and her friend (the threesome girl) at a club.

A guy came up, started talking to my gf and her friend. He wasn't a presentable guy, a little pushy, out of shape, shabby clothing. I was harsh on him, told him to "get the fuck lost and learn to recognize when a dominant male is nearby". I got right in his face, maybe a couple inches.

lol.

So I do agree with what Neo is saying a little bit.

I would've been way more chill if the guy didn't come off as a hobo or super perv with curtain van out back.
hollyshit, "dominant male is nearby", if u have to say that aloud, well, you are not.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

He approached my harem. Spike bucks will be taught a lesson when they approach the bull.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:07 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
He approached my harem. Spike bucks will be taught a lesson when they approach the bull.
Yeah but you used to let them handle it because 9s and 10s would take care of thode guys themselves. You used to be better than this.