Post subject: complete state killer
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello forums, there's a lot of friction in day to day lives which we all experience, it's not that difficult to cope with most of it when it comes to game and interactions, however there is one thing that just completely and utterly destroys my state/frame, or whatever you want to call it and I just cant bounce back from it immediately, it usually lasts for quite some time. When I'm in a good mood and warmed up in a way I interact with people with ease, I don't overthink what I say, I tease/flirt with girls and feel great doing so, but I can't really jump into a talkative state when I'm not in a good mood, which is understandable of course, and when I'm in a talkative state it's like I have these unconscious expectations for myself. Yes I know it's natural that you're not always going to be the one talking, that you're not going to have a lot in common with some people and that in certain situations you just lack the courage to do some things. I'm aware of all this, however I notice that I destroy my state completely when I'm in a good and talkative mood and I fail to take action in someway. Where as before my thoughts are hell who knows where, after I fail to take action I start involuntarily judging myself for lacking the courage, analysing everything, unable to comprehend how such a little thing manages to cause me such damage that no negative reaction has been able to exceed it. These thoughts roam free, paralysing me in a way which increases the difficulty of me doing something and getting back in a good state to incredible heights. Such moments are inevitable, and they instil immense self-doubt for long periods of time, any tips? Thanks.

-Alergy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yes I've noticed the same thing.

The only way to cut these thoughts off IMMEDIATELY is to simply engage with preferably a hot woman. When you do this, you're basically telling that little voice in your head "you're not the boss of me." The girl smiles, flirts back and the voice disappears. Try it, and do it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:39 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I recommend you journal your journey. I feel that if you read your thoughts the next day, you will be in a better headspace to find a solution or come to understand your limits. It is okay to stick to yourself some days. I am an extrovert/introvert. I can get along with people but there are days where I don't want to be bothered and I take that day to reflect, journal, or to get immersed into a show I have been wanting to watch.

I don't think there is a quick fix here. But you can definitely work on it.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game