PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Can you tell the girl you like that you slept with another girl to make her jealous And want you ?

I like this girl and she hangs out with me everyday but when it comes to touching or kissing etc she goes away and avoids it and puts me in friend zone . Today whilst I was chatting to her i lied to her and I told her that I am out at a old friends home and chances are possibly that we might have sex tonight . I don't know if I did the right thing by telling her that to make her jealous and want me . Also she is single now and recently broke off with her BF since 2 months. She likes to meet me everyday and go out for lunch and dinner but never lets me come too close to her and seems there is no attraction from her side but she still meets me everyday. am confused now . Also she is 24 yrs old and am 35yrs old.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:48 am 
Read My Book

No.

The problem you're having here is you're trying too hard to get her approval.You're giving her validation, you're time, and now you're evening LYING to her and/or purposely trying to manipulate to her all to get her attention. Now unless she's a complete idiot, she knows exactly what you're doing and so she's going to be more turned off than anything. You can not make someone jealous that doesn't already have interest in you by saying "words". The only way for this to work is if she visually seen you being intimate with some other woman on accident. That could raise her curiosity because you would appear "wanted".

She knows you're either lying or just trying to rub it in, which only serves as further validation to why you're in the zone you're in to her in the first place.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for replying so what do i do next then ? :(

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:27 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Thanks for replying so what do i do next then ? :(
You just told the girl that you like and want to be with that you're fucking someone else and now you're asking me what to do next? Lol

Think about that for a second..

What do you think you should do now?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

Send her a dick pic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Dick pic ftw.

Seriously dude, if the girl resists every attempt you make on her, romantically, go find other women instead of slamming your head against this wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You can tell a girl that you slept with another. But if you're doing it "to make her jealous", don't.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE

Here dude, maybe this video will give you insight to how a woman sees you when she knows your banging another one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Can you tell the girl you like that you slept with another girl to make her jealous And want you ?
It depends.

The best way to do this is to "show", not "tell".

You do this by showing up where she is with another woman, a by-product of enjoying your time with that woman, not just using her for the other girl.

The other is to tell a mutual friend about an experience involving the girl in a non-bragging way.

Quote:
I like this girl and she hangs out with me everyday but when it comes to touching or kissing etc she goes away and avoids it and puts me in friend zone . Today whilst I was chatting to her i lied to her and I told her that I am out at a old friends home and chances are possibly that we might have sex tonight . I don't know if I did the right thing by telling her that to make her jealous and want me . Also she is single now and recently broke off with her BF since 2 months. She likes to meet me everyday and go out for lunch and dinner but never lets me come too close to her and seems there is no attraction from her side but she still meets me everyday. am confused now . Also she is 24 yrs old and am 35yrs old.

She has an emotional connection, no sexual connection because you have no presented yourself a s a sexual, dominant male.

I really hope you aren't paying for her lunches and dinners every day. If you are, you've become her sugar daddy, minus the sex part, which means you're really just her sugar bitch.

Stop contacting and seeing her so much. Don't contact her for a week, then text her for a meet up at your place for Netflix and drinks.

If she says no, don't contact her for a month.

If she reaches out, invite her over.

If she says no again, ignore her for another month.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrObnrEHxQE

Here dude, maybe this video will give you insight to how a woman sees you when she knows your banging another one.
Hahaha dude, you are validating the OP.

Alissa Violet, knew that her boyfriend slept witha lot of girls. And she was still even more in love.

So maybe OP is right ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Did you watch the whole thing?

She said she was so in love with him at the time and allowed it to go on likely because she was so young and didn't know what else to do. At the time she was in a contract with him, that's why she moved there and how she was making her living. But she was still heartbroken. She had cared for him so much she stayed around but eventually moved out and on because of his behavior.

Did you even get to the point where she had to take a break because she was so emotionally disturbed by talking about the experience??? Did you see her crying???

Last edited by masterm1ne on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you are seeing her too much cut back to once a week, if she doesn't accept your advances cut the date short when you finish lunch or whatever it is you're doing. If it continues tell her you like her and are interested in dating not friendship and to get in touch with you when she wants same. Your best bargaining position is being bale to walk away and never look back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't understand why guys try to reverse a frame (aka pushing a boulder uphill) when it's so easy to just set new frames with new girls.

The issue is you're setting the incorrect frame: an asexual frame. Set a non-creeper sexual frame with the next girls.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:36 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

This kind of mindset if was creates fucked up individuals. If you're naturally a guy with a good game or you worked hard to get the good game. Girls will be flirting with you naturally. Your girl will see or at least know because you have worked hard on being an attractive man. Now, I have had women do that shit on me and like Eddie said, it was a complete turn off and I knew what she was trying to do.

I thought it was pretty insecure and I definitely did not see her long term after that incident.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game