PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What's a bad kisser? Legit question.

I've met women that have different preferences. For example some don't kiss with tongue, others don't kiss without it. I prefer with. It's a compatibility thing.

But honestly how can you be bad at kissing short of trying to eat someone's entire face off?

I can't say I've ever met a woman I would categorize as a "bad kisser".
Women who are too still or don't know what to do, just moving around randomly and sucking randomly...A kiss must have a start, a middle and an end kind of like a book.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yea, its called prostitution. LOL.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:58 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
I am paranoid about catching an STD.

The only risk I am willing to take is have sex with a girl using a condom. And it has to be vaginal because with anal sex the condom is too likely to break.

I don't want kissing or a blow job. I don't want to eat her pussy. Pretty much, anything that involves the exchange of saliva or other bodily fluids, I am not interested in.

There is a girl in my life right now that I really like. I think she likes me too. If we get to a point where there is attraction and we are going to have sex, can I tell her "I can't kiss you, I can only have sex with you using a condom"?

I know some couples have tests done to make sure they are clean, but those tests are behind by about 3 months. If you caught something today, your test would show up clean for 3 months. so that's no good.

Then what should I do?
Don't tell.

DO.

Verbal communication has a tendency to kill off the sexual tension when you have isolated the girl. Always err on the side of prudence when you have isolated a girl. Take action. Less talk or NO talking.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html