PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Îs there any member of this forum that hasn't called Arch out on his hypocritical persona?

My gf says hi.

Charity, if you work hard enough, you can get there.

This entire thing is about improving, always. Good stuff.

Keep fit, hit the gym, be your best you. Become the warrior, not the armchair warrior.
good idea I will get my girls to do the same for me as a proof of my game. :evil:

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
good idea I will get my girls to do the same for me as a proof of my game. :evil:
Neo has a better way with pictures that:

1. Doesn't compromise the privacy of the girl or the forum member.

2. Has no legal consequences.

3. Leaves no doubt about employing outsourced tasks in Eastern European countries where labor costs are lower compared to the US, UK, Canada, France or Germany.

4. Non-inflammatory.

Neo's thread was already buried upon heaps of threads and I can no longer find it. However, what I can remember is the cardboard cutout of a hand.

Personally, I still prefer the field test since it is action-oriented and not just passively looking at pictures.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:52 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

3. Leaves no doubt about employing outsourced tasks in Eastern European countries where labor costs are lower compared to the US, UK, Canada, France or Germany.

4. Non-inflammatory.

Neo's thread was already buried upon heaps of threads and I can no longer find it. However, what I can remember is the cardboard cutout of a hand.

Personally, I still prefer the field test since it is action-oriented and not just passively looking at pictures.
Lol that wasn't me... Maybe you mean Dragula?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:17 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:

I remembered it fully well. Some asshole dude said/implied you weren't legit and you posted a discreet picture of an almost naked hot chick sleeping in your room. Her face was not visible. There was a decorative item in the background. You showed another picture with the decorative item and some short message. That was cool man and that's why I always remembered it.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:42 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

I remembered it fully well. Some asshole dude said/implied you weren't legit and you posted a discreet picture of an almost naked hot chick sleeping in your room. Her face was not visible. There was a decorative item in the background. You showed another picture with the decorative item and some short message. That was cool man and that's why I always remembered it.
Oh yeah that was me lol. I read it wrong.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The only women on this forum are alt accounts of the desperate clowns on here.

Do mods have IP logs?

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:50 pm 

Quote:
The only women on this forum are alt accounts of the desperate clowns on here.

Do mods have IP logs?
There have always a small small percentage of females here. Some to learn what's going on... some who find it interesting... some doing research papers... and some gay and bi girls. Some that want to learn to pick up guys.

There is even a secret female pick up forum that used to be much more active but no longer is.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

4. Non-inflammatory.

I agree field test is better I was joking. :twisted: