PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The ease at which a person can have sex with people of their choosing is abundance/abundance mentality (this is what you described when you said women can have sex easier than most men).

Attractive women have this their entire life. Rock stars and famous actors have the most.

When a person has abundance mentality, it creates a level of indifference that comes off as aloofness and confidence. This is the attractive part. Outcome is simply not feared.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The ease at which a person can have sex with people of their choosing is abundance/abundance mentality (this is what you described when you said women can have sex easier than most men).

Attractive women have this their entire life. Rock stars and famous actors have the most.

When a person has abundance mentality, it creates a level of indifference that comes off as aloofness and confidence. This is the attractive part. Outcome is simply not feared.
That is not what I described. You're twisting what I say to fit your narrative. Please don't do that.

I don't want to sound conceited but I am an attractive woman and you're trying to tell me what I find attractive. Indifference isn't attractive when an attractive woman finds you attractive. It's a turn off. If you're indifferent to me then I will find a guy who is actually interested. You should listen to more of what poeticlyskuac says because he seems to get it.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
That is not what I described. You're twisting what I say to fit your narrative. Please don't do that.
That's exactly what you described. You said it's very easy for women to have sex with men when they want, and harder for men to have sex with women when they want.

That's abundance. No twisting necessary to fit my narrative, or science.
Quote:
I don't want to sound conceited but I am an attractive woman and you're trying to tell me what I find attractive.
I probably wouldn't give you a second look in public, as husky women are not my thing (over 130lbs). And your argumentative/naggy tone means I'd simply walk away if we did converse.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
That's exactly what you described. You said it's very easy for women to have sex with men when they want, and harder for men to have sex with women when they want.

That's abundance. No twisting necessary to fit my narrative, or science.
That's what happens when you come in on the tail end of the conversation. You don't understand the context.
Quote:
I probably wouldn't give you a second look in public, as husky women are not my thing (over 130lbs). And your argumentative/naggy tone means I'd simply walk away if we did converse.
This is the signs of a fragile ego if you're making things up about me if you haven't even met me. Is that what dominant men do?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

We've spoken before, and you said you were "curvy", or something along those lines. It's not an insult, everyone has preferences.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
We've spoken before, and you said you were "curvy", or something along those lines. It's not an insult, everyone has preferences.
I've never told you anything like that so please quit lying.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:08 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Arch thinks he's the most brilliant, sexiest, only he is right. He also lies saying he only fucks 9 and 10 and never comes home empty handed, that is a lie nobody is that good. Coming across guys who have fucked 100s of women don't have moments where they came home empty handed.

He's not really well researched or an intellectual... he think reading a pulitzer prize winner is what makes you an intellectual. An intellectual is much more than that.

The fact is he doesn't really understand abundance mentality proves it... Abundance mentality is actually when you think there are plenty of other women so you're unafraid to go after a woman. Not you're indifferent about a woman... you desire her and want her so that's not it at all, the difference is if she isn't into it, you're ok with it.. you don't need her to want you back.

Arch actually is kind of needy that's what makes if funny. He needs to be right... he needs to be wanted, he needs you to feel he's a dominant male. He needs to chop up and piggy back up on all these other posters to say I approve. If I see someone answered something I don't really add more to it I feel it's a waste of time unless an essential aspect has been missed. He had to put you down and say all sorts of bull shit about you, which is what he tried to do to me, have me post myself with chicks. I don't give a shit about his approval or anyone else. I'm not in competition with him, the only person I'm competing with is me with me.

There is no point continuing your conversation with him, he'll continue to say he's right and reading your words right and you're wrong.

I do agree that women are attracted to a Masculine creature and that Dominance is a key trait but it's not really dominating the woman, it's leading the woman while dominating the world! Yes in bed sometimes it's very important for that to happen.

That said Charity you're my type of Dame you ever in so Cal, I'd love to grab a cup of coffee and talk on the real about this stuff. You're independent, intelligent and know what you want, rare I come across such features in a young woman. ;)

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'd love to grab a cup of coffee and talk on the real about this stuff. You're independent, intelligent and know what you want, rare I come across such features in a young woman. ;)
That's the oldest line in the book.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:39 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I'd love to grab a cup of coffee and talk on the real about this stuff. You're independent, intelligent and know what you want, rare I come across such features in a young woman. ;)
That's the oldest line in the book.

No doubt Idid it for 2 reasons.

1 she genuinely interests me as human being.
2 prove a point it's no big deal to simply ask a woman to have a conversation.

Note: Come on G, why you throwing salt in my game? LOL

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:37 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Îs there any member of this forum that hasn't called Arch out on his hypocritical persona?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Arch thinks he's the most brilliant, sexiest, only he is right. He also lies saying he only fucks 9 and 10 and never comes home empty handed, that is a lie nobody is that good. Coming across guys who have fucked 100s of women don't have moments where they came home empty handed.

He's not really well researched or an intellectual... he think reading a pulitzer prize winner is what makes you an intellectual. An intellectual is much more than that.

The fact is he doesn't really understand abundance mentality proves it... Abundance mentality is actually when you think there are plenty of other women so you're unafraid to go after a woman. Not you're indifferent about a woman... you desire her and want her so that's not it at all, the difference is if she isn't into it, you're ok with it.. you don't need her to want you back.

Arch actually is kind of needy that's what makes if funny. He needs to be right... he needs to be wanted, he needs you to feel he's a dominant male. He needs to chop up and piggy back up on all these other posters to say I approve. If I see someone answered something I don't really add more to it I feel it's a waste of time unless an essential aspect has been missed. He had to put you down and say all sorts of bull shit about you, which is what he tried to do to me, have me post myself with chicks. I don't give a shit about his approval or anyone else. I'm not in competition with him, the only person I'm competing with is me with me.

There is no point continuing your conversation with him, he'll continue to say he's right and reading your words right and you're wrong.

I do agree that women are attracted to a Masculine creature and that Dominance is a key trait but it's not really dominating the woman, it's leading the woman while dominating the world! Yes in bed sometimes it's very important for that to happen.

That said Charity you're my type of Dame you ever in so Cal, I'd love to grab a cup of coffee and talk on the real about this stuff. You're independent, intelligent and know what you want, rare I come across such features in a young woman. ;)
Arch says he's a coach. He seems like a weirdo that lives in his mom's basement in his underwear that only puts on pants when she makes him put out the trash.

I used to live in Burbank but move to Seattle two months ago. We'll have to do coffee when I come down for a visit.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Îs there any member of this forum that hasn't called Arch out on his hypocritical persona?

My gf says hi.

Charity, if you work hard enough, you can get there.

This entire thing is about improving, always. Good stuff.

Keep fit, hit the gym, be your best you. Become the warrior, not the armchair warrior.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

My gf says hi.

Charity, if you work hard enough, you can get there.

This entire thing is about improving, always. Good stuff.

Keep fit, hit the gym, be your best you. Become the warrior, not the armchair warrior.
This has to be the saddest attempt for approval I've ever seen from a man. Does holding a piece of paper mean you have a girlfriend? How much did you have to pay her to pose for you?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Verbal rap/demeanor is the name of this fucking game.

Last edited by oceanx on Mon May 15, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:59 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
This has to be the saddest attempt for approval I've ever seen from a man. Does holding a piece of paper mean you have a girlfriend? How much did you have to pay her to pose for you?
Hahah.

Even the way people are calling you out is the same. People would be better off paying dtrak for coaching than you, Arch.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.