Any Girls here in the forum?


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: Cross De Lena and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:32 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3273
Location: Paradise Found
neo87 wrote:
Huh....how did that thread relate to wanting a woman to dominate someone? That's a huge stretch from one sentence where a guy says he likes a chick.

No offense but come on...y'all are handing the chick the debate like y'all are trolling.


Read again. The guy wants a woman who is dominant academically.

If you are not satisfied with the thread example, here's another one where the guy wanted to marry a girl he didn't have much interaction with:

general-questions/another-meeting-with-high-school-crush-vt203362.html

But of course, guys won't say, "I want a dominant woman just like my mother." You'll have to read between the lines of noob posts. Some clues are:

1. Noobs don't want to take action. They want the woman to take action.

2. Noobs want the women to be decisive rather than lead the interaction themselves.

3. Noobs want to please the woman so much at great cost.

If you probe the noobs deeper, they will most often say that, yes, they have a dominant mother.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:48 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
neo87 wrote:
Huh....how did that thread relate to wanting a woman to dominate someone? That's a huge stretch from one sentence where a guy says he likes a chick.

No offense but come on...y'all are handing the chick the debate like y'all are trolling.


Read again. The guy wants a woman who is dominant academically.

If you are not satisfied with the thread example, here's another one where the guy wanted to marry a girl he didn't have much interaction with:

general-questions/another-meeting-with-high-school-crush-vt203362.html

But of course, guys won't say, "I want a dominant woman just like my mother." You'll have to read between the lines of noob posts. Some clues are:

1. Noobs don't want to take action. They want the woman to take action.

2. Noobs want the women to be decisive rather than lead the interaction themselves.

3. Noobs want to please the woman so much at great cost.

If you probe the noobs deeper, they will most often say that, yes, they have a dominant mother.
You list a lot of things noobs do. None of the those things mean that they aren't motivated by sex.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:11 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3273
Location: Paradise Found
Charity_ wrote:
You list a lot of things noobs do. None of the those things mean that they aren't motivated by sex.


I answered Neo's post. Our difference of opinion is whether most guys' primary motivation with women is sex or a relationship (marriage/bf-gf relationship). I won't answer your posts henceforth since I think we are going around in circles. You gave your opinion. I gave mine.

If you think my reasons why are unreasonable, I respect that because I, personally, think that your opinion is unsupported by facts and unreasonable.

We're even stevens. It's a pleasure discussing these ideas with you though. Have a great day.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 am
Posts: 41
The thing is this. Most Emotionally secure guys put women into two categories, which are either fuckable or wifeable.

For me to commit to a relationship, everything with a girl needs to click, have lots in common, have time for eachother, and commitment. The most effective way to do that is approach girls, get them comfortable with you and then sleep with them. If things are good and we have lots in common, then we will get to know you more while keeping the attraction up.

However, if after sleeping with her and she isn't meeting my expectations of what I am looking for in a relationship, then I will male my intentions clear at that point, giving you the option to go elsewhere. I won't invest months of time into a girl if it is evident early on that a relationship wouldn't work. If a girl doesn't like it once I tell there is no prospect of a future, then she can walk, I will get my pleasure from elsewhere.

Needy guys haven't got those options. They invest all the time into one girl, only to be told 'Let's Just be friends' because being nice and showing your a nice guy in a relationship off the bat isn't going to create sexual attraction which is what the basis of a relationship is built around.

I know all of this as I have come from needy guy to confident don't give a fuck guy and my confidence has meant I am now having more success with women.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
While I agree most guys surface primary motivation for arriving here is sex, I don't think that's what guys want.

My perspective is What guys really truly want is to be happy and they think that fucking a ton of women will make them happy or the think finding the right woman will make them happy.

When they get here and get started most of us more experienced guys let them know the truth... Fucking a shit load of woman has nothing to do with happiness, nor does a relationship have anything to do with happiness.

In my opinion the true reason most guys really come? They're unhappy trying to fill a void with sex or they think a relationship will help them.

So yes sex is part of it but to say every guy comes here because they want to have more sex in my opinion isn't delving deeper into the reality of most guys here... most guys are here are very unhappy and they think learning some magic lines and getting some sexy girls will turn it all around.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
I'm going to try one more time. It is easier for a woman to lure a man into sex than it is for a man to lure a woman into sex. It is harder for a man to resist the offer of sex than it is for a woman to resist the offer of sex. This is why women don't need pick-up techniques to work on men. I don't need to learn how men think to get a man with ease.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:47 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
You list a lot of things noobs do. None of the those things mean that they aren't motivated by sex.


I answered Neo's post. Our difference of opinion is whether most guys' primary motivation with women is sex or a relationship (marriage/bf-gf relationship). I won't answer your posts henceforth since I think we are going around in circles. You gave your opinion. I gave mine.

If you think my reasons why are unreasonable, I respect that because I, personally, think that your opinion is unsupported by facts and unreasonable.

We're even stevens. It's a pleasure discussing these ideas with you though. Have a great day.
There may be differences in opinion but I don't think you have real facts. You say that you have to read in between the lines to come to understand your conclusions and that in itself is unreasonable. I believe that I have more experience in attracting men then you do. I get offers of sex all of the time and for women it kind of desensitizes us. Women don't normally offer men sex so when we present ourselves to them sexually guys will work hard to get it if they think it's possible to get it. Those are just facts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
Charity_ wrote:
I'm going to try one more time. It is easier for a woman to lure a man into sex than it is for a man to lure a woman into sex. It is harder for a man to resist the offer of sex than it is for a woman to resist the offer of sex. This is why women don't need pick-up techniques to work on men. I don't need to learn how men think to get a man with ease.


I don't disagree with anything I was just saying something nobody else was actually seeing this forum is full of guys lying to themselves that they're going to be happy from sex.

By the natural laws of courtship a woman's role in the courtship process is to LURE a man into sex. A man's job is to recognize attraction signals and act accordingly. His job is to escalate the interaction until he does something wrong and she disqualifies him. 9 out of 10 times she sends signals before he approaches.

1. Attention
2. Recognition
3. Interaction
4. Touch
5. Sex

Note: David Givens, Love Signals

A man's job is more to be assertive and put himself out there and do the right things in the right order (calibrated escalation is how we get to sex no luring women).

Women still need to learn to be their most feminine self so that they can attract a man by sending signals properly so a man can pick up on them and move the interaction forward.

Courtship is not just a woman dresses sexy and she looks at a guy and he comes over... it's far more intricate and beautiful than that.

Men don't need pick up tricks for women, in fact most tricks I'm highly against I'm about perpetual growth, A growth mindset overall and you just becoming the best most masculine you that you can be, then learning to communicate and calibrate If your masculine in nature escalation is natural.

The fact is one of the best things you can learn is to be more feminine when it comes to getting men, not being direct but learning to passively suggest things better. If you want to pick up chicks then sure pick up stuff and bull shit game will work for you but at some point you have to create tension with a woman even as a woman to pull her home, the comfort comes naturally but attraction and sexiness... you need to learn to build that sexual and positive emotional tension with a woman and that's different for you than for a man.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2807
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
I'm going to try one more time. It is easier for a woman to lure a man into sex than it is for a man to lure a woman into sex. It is harder for a man to resist the offer of sex than it is for a woman to resist the offer of sex. This is why women don't need pick-up techniques to work on men. I don't need to learn how men think to get a man with ease.


Women still need to learn to be their most feminine self so that they can attract a man by sending signals properly so a man can pick up on them and move the interaction forward.

Courtship is not just a woman dresses sexy and she looks at a guy and he comes over... it's far more intricate and beautiful than that.

The fact is one of the best things you can learn is to be more feminine when it comes to getting men, not being direct but learning to passively suggest things better. If you want to pick up chicks then sure pick up stuff and bull shit game will work for you but at some point you have to create tension with a woman even as a woman to pull her home, the comfort comes naturally but attraction and sexiness... you need to learn to build that sexual and positive emotional tension with a woman and that's different for you than for a man.
This.

There's a lot of nuances when it comes to comfort and trust, which are the foundation of attracting and seducing a woman. If you have no understanding of that, from either gender's perspective, and think its just all about men trying to get some sex, then you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

When I first got into pickup I had a serious health problems and was on medication that gave me literally a ZERO sex drive. I could barely even have sex. The driving force for me to learn pickup was not to bang a bunch of hot chicks, though I still would've liked that, don't get me wrong. I mainly just wanted to learn to be social and be able to interact better with women and have more say in who I eventually had a relationship with. I very much like having a girlfriend, being pampered and cooked for, being treated nicely, etc. The fact that I get to have sex with her for 60 minutes every other day is just the icing on the cake.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:43 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
puaninja wrote:
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
I'm going to try one more time. It is easier for a woman to lure a man into sex than it is for a man to lure a woman into sex. It is harder for a man to resist the offer of sex than it is for a woman to resist the offer of sex. This is why women don't need pick-up techniques to work on men. I don't need to learn how men think to get a man with ease.


Women still need to learn to be their most feminine self so that they can attract a man by sending signals properly so a man can pick up on them and move the interaction forward.

Courtship is not just a woman dresses sexy and she looks at a guy and he comes over... it's far more intricate and beautiful than that.

The fact is one of the best things you can learn is to be more feminine when it comes to getting men, not being direct but learning to passively suggest things better. If you want to pick up chicks then sure pick up stuff and bull shit game will work for you but at some point you have to create tension with a woman even as a woman to pull her home, the comfort comes naturally but attraction and sexiness... you need to learn to build that sexual and positive emotional tension with a woman and that's different for you than for a man.
This.

There's a lot of nuances when it comes to comfort and trust, which are the foundation of attracting and seducing a woman. If you have no understanding of that, from either gender's perspective, and think its just all about men trying to get some sex, then you aren't seeing the bigger picture.

When I first got into pickup I had a serious health problems and was on medication that gave me literally a ZERO sex drive. I could barely even have sex. The driving force for me to learn pickup was not to bang a bunch of hot chicks, though I still would've liked that, don't get me wrong. I mainly just wanted to learn to be social and be able to interact better with women and have more say in who I eventually had a relationship with. I very much like having a girlfriend, being pampered and cooked for, being treated nicely, etc. The fact that I get to have sex with her for 60 minutes every other day is just the icing on the cake.
You're making the picture from a woman's perspective bigger than it needs to be. I very much agree with what poeticlyskuac had to say and especially with the parts that you purposely cut out. Men don't have as many requirements from a woman as women do from a man. What we have to do to be appealing is far less complicated then what men go through to be appealing. It all boils down to being appealing sexually and letting you feel like a man. You did change your story big time from only wanting a woman to appease you sexually to sex just being the icing on the cake.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2807
Quote:
You did change your story big time from only wanting a woman to appease you sexually to sex just being the icing on the cake.

I wasn't saying that women's only purpose or value is sexual appeasement. You may have missed it do to unclear wording on my part, but I said "sexual or otherwise". What I meant by that is the woman has to provide some benefit to me, whether it is as a sex partner or companion or housekeeper. I don't mean that disparagingly either. It works the other way around too. Why would a woman want to be with a guy if he wasn't her sex partner, or if all he did was play video games, drink beer, fart, and talk about football with his bros? A man should be a provider, be able to fix shit, be able to protect...and lay down some pipe.

Don't get me wrong. I realize where you are coming from. A lot of guys are thirsty as hell. Many men, particularly PUA's, do escalate sexually very early on...which I advocate. But they only escalate because as a tactic for gaming women that is generally most effective. Direct, clear sexual intent and dominance is usually what women respond most favorably to. When they talk about the "spark" or "connection" or "chemistry", it is because the man resonated with them on a sexual level.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2055
Pilgrim Miester wrote:
The thing is this. Most Emotionally secure guys put women into two categories, which are either fuckable or wifeable.


Just one category for me to start with, and that's fuckable. Everything else is an organic process from that point. I could care less about everything else. Does she turn me on and make me smile?

All that matters at the beginning.




Quote:
Needy guys haven't got those options. They invest all the time into one girl, only to be told 'Let's Just be friends' because being nice and showing your a nice guy in a relationship off the bat isn't going to create sexual attraction which is what the basis of a relationship is built around.


Yep.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2055
Charity_ wrote:
I'm going to try one more time. It is easier for a woman to lure a man into sex than it is for a man to lure a woman into sex. It is harder for a man to resist the offer of sex than it is for a woman to resist the offer of sex. This is why women don't need pick-up techniques to work on men. I don't need to learn how men think to get a man with ease.



What you are talking about here is abundance, or abundance mentality. Almost no men have it except for truly dominant males who have worked on themselves, or celebrities. This level of abundance means that it's very easy to skip the small talk and get right to fucking.

Attractive women are born with it, and it is completely ingrained into their life experience. It's why a strong woman who feels nothing at dumping guy after guy becomes obsessed when she finally finds a dominant male with abundance mentality. It's rare.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:52 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2055
poeticlyskuac wrote:
While I agree most guys surface primary motivation for arriving here is sex, I don't think that's what guys want.


That's pretty much what I want.

I love having naked women in my bed, sometimes more than one. I'll go on binges with my gf and other women she invites over, and then pull back to focus on my career (and post on this forum, lol obviously). I love it. Not going to lie. I'm not sure it makes me "happy" but it does "satisfy" primeval cravings.



Quote:
When they get here and get started most of us more experienced guys let them know the truth... Fucking a shit load of woman has nothing to do with happiness, nor does a relationship have anything to do with happiness.


True, but it doesn't hurt.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
Arch Stanton wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
I'm going to try one more time. It is easier for a woman to lure a man into sex than it is for a man to lure a woman into sex. It is harder for a man to resist the offer of sex than it is for a woman to resist the offer of sex. This is why women don't need pick-up techniques to work on men. I don't need to learn how men think to get a man with ease.



What you are talking about here is abundance, or abundance mentality. Almost no men have it except for truly dominant males who have worked on themselves, or celebrities. This level of abundance means that it's very easy to skip the small talk and get right to fucking.

Attractive women are born with it, and it is completely ingrained into their life experience. It's why a strong woman who feels nothing at dumping guy after guy becomes obsessed when she finally finds a dominant male with abundance mentality. It's rare.
This is nonsense. The guys that we obsess over are guys that we can respect. It has nothing to do with dominance or abundance. If it makes you feel better to be dominant or abundant then maybe you're coming across as confident and confidence is sexy.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: