Any Girls here in the forum?


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:39 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
puaninja wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
puaninja wrote:
Women can apply pickup techniques towards men, imo. Because its all about being your best self and being socially intelligent and having sex with desirable mates. Gender doesn't matter. I know A LOT of women who have the worst inner game imaginable and have had to settle for terrible men and let them treat them like shit.

However, most women are like most non-pua men, and they are duped into believing the status quo that has been perpetuated by society. They believe they are the prize and assume that its just a matter of waiting for prince charming to randomly stumble across her one day. If more women understood the full depth of what pickup has to offer, interactions with them would be so much more fulfilling.

As it is, we play our stupid little game and they do the same things over and over with a high degree of predictability.
We cannot apply pickup techniques towards men. The pickup techniques that I know work allow the woman to feel more feminine.

I'm not talking about running lame routines on guys or using male-to-female techniques.

I'm talking about the woman actually understanding BOTH sides of the game, in order to better understand how she should be playing her hand. You see, pickup for men is not just about understanding how to be a sexually effective man. It's also about understanding the female mind and how it works. There's women that are good at being gamed and enjoy and have fun with the whole process. And then there are women who have no understanding of it and make it painfully awkward and unfulfilling for both themselves and the men they encounter.
What do I get by understanding BOTH sides of the game? You guys still want sex no matter what. That's how you guys are weak when it comes to us. Your goal is sex and that's all I need to know in order to play my hand.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:46 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2716
Quote:
What do I get by understanding BOTH sides of the game? You guys still want sex no matter what. That's how you guys are weak when it comes to us. Your goal is sex and that's all I need to know in order to play my hand.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Women have this oversimplified view of men. That type of limited understanding might be all you need in order to deal with college guys in bars and clubs looking for one night stands.But when it comes to meeting quality men who are relationship material, you need to know a whole lot more. You have to teach the man how to treat you and know how to behave during the courtship ritual.

Also, women want sex too. And most men want relationships and partners and more than just a warm hole in the bed. So if the sum total of a woman's toolbox for dealing with men is "just know all they want is sex", then they are entirely unprepared and will continue to do what most women do, which is fumble their way through relationships haphazardly and getting mediocre results.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:08 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
puaninja wrote:
Quote:
What do I get by understanding BOTH sides of the game? You guys still want sex no matter what. That's how you guys are weak when it comes to us. Your goal is sex and that's all I need to know in order to play my hand.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Women have this oversimplified view of men. That type of limited understanding might be all you need in order to deal with college guys in bars and clubs looking for one night stands.But when it comes to meeting quality men who are relationship material, you need to know a whole lot more. You have to teach the man how to treat you and know how to behave during the courtship ritual.

Also, women want sex too. And most men want relationships and partners and more than just a warm hole in the bed. So if the sum total of a woman's toolbox for dealing with men is "just know all they want is sex", then they are entirely unprepared and will continue to do what most women do, which is fumble their way through relationships haphazardly and getting mediocre results.
It really isn't a simplified view. It's realistic. Guys that want relationships and partners are on their best behaviors. The last guy I dated seriously was 46 years old, I'm 25, and he wanted marriage and kids. He has a great career. He's a good guy. He wasn't truly himself with me until we had sex. That was when he was comfortable enough to be himself. It's crazy to think that I would have to teach a man how to treat me. I wouldn't want a man to try to teach me how to treat him. He should accept me for who I am and I'll do the same. If we don't treat each other correctly in the process we are wrong for each other.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:17 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3269
Location: Paradise Found
Charity_ wrote:
What do I get by understanding BOTH sides of the game? You guys still want sex no matter what. That's how you guys are weak when it comes to us. Your goal is sex and that's all I need to know in order to play my hand.


If you browse a bit in this forum, most of the newbies want a relationship. It's most of the forum regulars who advice these noobs to sexualize the interaction and teach them how to properly escalate from the first eye contact and onwards, and how to calibrate properly so as not to trigger women's anti-slut defenses.

If you look at the genres of books women are buying, they buy more porn than relationship books. It's the reverse for men. Guys are more likely to buy Chapman's Love Languages series than E.L. James' Grey series.

Likewise, when it comes to relationships, it's men who want to save the relationship most of the time while it's the majority of women who file the divorce.

What seems to be true at the surface (that most men only want sex) is actually the reverse if you looked at things objectively. Most men want long term relationships while majority of women just want sex and lots of attention.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:44 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
What seems to be true at the surface (that most men only want sex) is actually the reverse if you looked at things objectively.
I don't think that men only want sex. I think it's their main goal when they first meet a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:48 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3269
Location: Paradise Found
Charity_ wrote:
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
What seems to be true at the surface (that most men only want sex) is actually the reverse if you looked at things objectively.
I don't think that men only want sex. I think it's their main goal when they first meet a girl.


If you took some time to lurk around at noob posts, their main goal is to have a girlfriend and get married; which creeps the girls out. Lol.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:52 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2716
Charity_ wrote:
puaninja wrote:
Quote:
What do I get by understanding BOTH sides of the game? You guys still want sex no matter what. That's how you guys are weak when it comes to us. Your goal is sex and that's all I need to know in order to play my hand.

See, that's what I'm talking about. Women have this oversimplified view of men. That type of limited understanding might be all you need in order to deal with college guys in bars and clubs looking for one night stands.But when it comes to meeting quality men who are relationship material, you need to know a whole lot more. You have to teach the man how to treat you and know how to behave during the courtship ritual.

Also, women want sex too. And most men want relationships and partners and more than just a warm hole in the bed. So if the sum total of a woman's toolbox for dealing with men is "just know all they want is sex", then they are entirely unprepared and will continue to do what most women do, which is fumble their way through relationships haphazardly and getting mediocre results.
It really isn't a simplified view. It's realistic. Guys that want relationships and partners are on their best behaviors. The last guy I dated seriously was 46 years old, I'm 25, and he wanted marriage and kids. He has a great career. He's a good guy. He wasn't truly himself with me until we had sex. That was when he was comfortable enough to be himself. It's crazy to think that I would have to teach a man how to treat me. I wouldn't want a man to try to teach me how to treat him. He should accept me for who I am and I'll do the same. If we don't treat each other correctly in the process we are wrong for each other.

Ok, so you're a straight woman, which is not who I typically expect to find engaged in this topic of conversation. Not sure what your motives for being here are, or whether you are learning the things that will be useful for you to know. You of course have every right to be here, but just remember where you actually are.

What you apparently don't realize is that men, ESPECIALLY pick up artists, are in fact molding YOUR behavior. If we don't like what you say, we freeze you out. We act aloof and don't call, in order to make you chase us so you'll feel needy. Me as a PUA is not my normal self. Me as an AFC is not my normal self either. The thing is, my normal self is not, nor was it ever meant to be, what a woman would find attractive and want to be around. And I know for sure that most women are not people I would want to be around for any length of time, unless they were in some way trying to appease me sexually or otherwise. Sure, it'd be nice if my natural self was this perfect Alpha male that attracted all the women, but that's not how it is for most people. So we play this game and learn effective strategies for manipulating others and exerting higher degrees of control over our social and sexual lives.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:00 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3628
Quote:
What you apparently don't realize is that men, ESPECIALLY pick up artists, are in fact molding YOUR behavior. If we don't like what you say, we freeze you out. We act aloof and don't call, in order to make you chase us so you'll feel needy. Me as a PUA is not my normal self. Me as an AFC is not my normal self either. The thing is, my normal self is not, nor was it ever meant to be, what a woman would find attractive and want to be around. And I know for sure that most women are not people I would want to be around for any length of time, unless they were in some way trying to appease me sexually or otherwise. Sure, it'd be nice if my natural self was this perfect Alpha male that attracted all the women, but that's not how it is for most people. So we play this game and learn effective strategies for manipulating others and exerting higher degrees of control over our social and sexual lives.


This is very sad....man wtf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:04 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
What seems to be true at the surface (that most men only want sex) is actually the reverse if you looked at things objectively.
I don't think that men only want sex. I think it's their main goal when they first meet a girl.


If you took some time to lurk around at noob posts, their main goal is to have a girlfriend and get married; which creeps the girls out. Lol.
I read the forum a lot and I know the guys that you are talking about. Those guys are the relationship type but sex is the primary goal. I haven't read anything on the forum where the guy has been with his girlfriend for a year and asking how he can get her to have sex with him. No matter what you say a guy wants sex. He chooses women by looks first and then the rest of what she has to offer second and that's if he looks at what else she has to offer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:12 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
puaninja wrote:
Ok, so you're a straight woman, which is not who I typically expect to find engaged in this topic of conversation. Not sure what your motives for being here are, or whether you are learning the things that will be useful for you to know. You of course have every right to be here, but just remember where you actually are.
I'm bisexual actually. The reason I am here is because I am trying to learn more about picking up women. I know exactly where I am and I'm in context of the questions being asked of me. You are acting like you're an expert on how to get women but you're trying to tell me that I should remember where I actually am when the question was will pick up techniques work on men.
If you can be the expert on women, let me be the expert on men.
puaninja wrote:
What you apparently don't realize is that men, ESPECIALLY pick up artists, are in fact molding YOUR behavior. If we don't like what you say, we freeze you out. We act aloof and don't call, in order to make you chase us so you'll feel needy. Me as a PUA is not my normal self. Me as an AFC is not my normal self either. The thing is, my normal self is not, nor was it ever meant to be, what a woman would find attractive and want to be around. And I know for sure that most women are not people I would want to be around for any length of time, unless they were in some way trying to appease me sexually or otherwise. Sure, it'd be nice if my natural self was this perfect Alpha male that attracted all the women, but that's not how it is for most people. So we play this game and learn effective strategies for manipulating others and exerting higher degrees of control over our social and sexual lives.
This is why I said that there are very few people here that know what they are talking about. Besides that, why would you be arguing the fact about men's primary purpose being sex and then say you wouldn't want to be around a woman for any length of time unless they are trying to appease you sexually?


Last edited by Charity_ on Sat May 13, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:20 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5116
Location: Romania
puaninja wrote:
What you apparently don't realize is that men, ESPECIALLY pick up artists, are in fact molding YOUR behavior. If we don't like what you say, we freeze you out. We act aloof and don't call, in order to make you chase us so you'll feel needy. Me as a PUA is not my normal self. Me as an AFC is not my normal self either. The thing is, my normal self is not, nor was it ever meant to be, what a woman would find attractive and want to be around. And I know for sure that most women are not people I would want to be around for any length of time, unless they were in some way trying to appease me sexually or otherwise. Sure, it'd be nice if my natural self was this perfect Alpha male that attracted all the women, but that's not how it is for most people. So we play this game and learn effective strategies for manipulating others and exerting higher degrees of control over our social and sexual lives.


Uhm.. What now?

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:32 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3269
Location: Paradise Found
Charity_ wrote:
I read the forum a lot and I know the guys that you are talking about. Those guys are the relationship type but sex is the primary goal. I haven't read anything on the forum where the guy has been with his girlfriend for a year and asking how he can get her to have sex with him. No matter what you say a guy wants sex. He chooses women by looks first and then the rest of what she has to offer second and that's if he looks at what else she has to offer.


We have a difference of opinion then because these very same noobs want to learn how to last longer in bed so they can keep their woman. Most of these guys bust their loads within 2 minutes with a woman. If sex is their primary goal with women, then they should be content playing video games all day and masturbating to porn.

But more often than not; most men want a woman whom they can submit to as their princess or queen. Most men want a girlfriend or wife who will dominate them in long term relationships; just like their mothers. That's the primary goal of most men with women rather than sex.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:42 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm
Posts: 99
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
We have a difference of opinion then because these very same noobs want to learn how to last longer in bed so they can keep their woman. Most of these guys bust their loads within 2 minutes with a woman. If sex is their primary goal with women, then they should be content playing video games all day and masturbating to porn.
Which is it? The noobs are here trying to get relationships and marriage or trying to last longer in bed to keep the women they have? And why would they be content playing video games all day and masturbating to porn if their goal was sex?
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
But more often than not; most men want a woman whom they can submit to as their princess or queen. Most men want a girlfriend or wife who will dominate them in long term relationships; just like their mothers. That's the primary goal of most men with women rather than sex.
I've never read anything like this on the forum. Those posts must be from way before I joined.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:56 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3269
Location: Paradise Found
Charity_ wrote:
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
But more often than not; most men want a woman whom they can submit to as their princess or queen. Most men want a girlfriend or wife who will dominate them in long term relationships; just like their mothers. That's the primary goal of most men with women rather than sex.
I've never read anything like this on the forum. Those posts must be from way before I joined.


After a quick browse, this noob wants a dominant woman if you read between the lines:

general-questions/girl-from-middle-school-vt203663.html

There's more of that of course in the numerous oneitis threads around here this 2017. Some men here want to get swept off their feet by women. Lol.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:07 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:32 am
Posts: 3628
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
Charity_ wrote:
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
But more often than not; most men want a woman whom they can submit to as their princess or queen. Most men want a girlfriend or wife who will dominate them in long term relationships; just like their mothers. That's the primary goal of most men with women rather than sex.
I've never read anything like this on the forum. Those posts must be from way before I joined.


After a quick browse, this noob wants a dominant woman if you read between the lines:

general-questions/girl-from-middle-school-vt203663.html

There's more of that of course in the numerous oneitis threads around here this 2017. Some men here want to get swept off their feet by women. Lol.


Huh....how did that thread relate to wanting a woman to dominate someone? That's a huge stretch from one sentence where a guy says he likes a chick.

No offense but come on...y'all are handing the chick the debate like y'all are trolling.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: