5th date no sex... Now what ?


Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:33 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:06 pm
Posts: 2
Hi.
I'm a 25 year old male. I've been working on my seducing abilities these past two years.
I'm not the greatest man in the world but i'm pretty happy with my progresses.

I met a 26 yo girl on a dating website.
She is really hot and interesting. We've been going throught 5 dates now...
The problem is : i still could not fuck her, and i'm not sure if this is going to happen anytime soon.

Almost all the time i can sleep with girls on first or second date, i can't remember the last time i had to wait this long... So honestly, i have no idea on how to proceed from now on.

I think she could be a good long term relationship, that's why i did not dumped her yet.

On 4th date, managed to get in her home, almost got her but last minute resistance (she was nude and crazy wet). Got home.
On 5th date, same thing.

She told me she slept with only one man in her life, and it is really important for her.

I tried everything i knew to change her mind, turned her on, but did not work.

I know she REALLY likes me. I freezed her out a bit, she was really worried.

What would you do ?
I'm not going to wait 3 months to fuck her, but i like her and i don't want to dump her only for that...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2364
This is nonsense.

Move on and let her chase you, but don't do it in a bitter way.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:31 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 2120
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
She hooked ya, bro. Women aren't dumb, despite what I may indicate in other posts. This is female game - get the guy to invest a lot of time, money and effort for sex so that he values it to the point where she has full control. But that value is an illusion. It's not really any better than any other hot girl's pussy that you could get in a single date. But since you're doing all this to get it, your brain assumes its more valuable. That's because people don't like to be wrong. Your brain can't accept that it's a shitty idea to do this, so you come up with justification. It's literally the same phenomenon that occurs when you tell a hardcore liberal that socialism can't work: your brain fires off synapses that are actually associated WITH PHYSICAL DANGER!

So I ranted, what's my point?

Look at this logically. Other women who are also hot will not force you to wait, so you should stop contacting her and go find them. Because she will always make you wait, wait until she feels ready, then you fuck but next time you have to wait until you take her to a nice restaurant, then you'll bang her and she'll make you wait for the next one until you buy a ring.

_________________
These hos ain't loyal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:14 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2364
DJ_Z wrote:
Women aren't dumb, despite what I may indicate in other posts. This is female game - get the guy to invest a lot of time, money and effort for sex so that he values it to the point where she has full control. But that value is an illusion. It's not really any better than any other hot girl's pussy that you could get in a single date. But since you're doing all this to get it, your brain assumes its more valuable.


Agreed.


Quote:
That's because people don't like to be wrong. Your brain can't accept that it's a shitty idea to do this, so you come up with justification. It's literally the same phenomenon that occurs when you tell a hardcore liberal that socialism can't work: your brain fires off synapses that are actually associated WITH PHYSICAL DANGER!


It's the other way around. It's conservatives and religious people that are ignorant of science, and thus reality. They live in an emotional bubble.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:00 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 2120
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Arch Stanton wrote:
DJ_Z wrote:
Women aren't dumb, despite what I may indicate in other posts. This is female game - get the guy to invest a lot of time, money and effort for sex so that he values it to the point where she has full control. But that value is an illusion. It's not really any better than any other hot girl's pussy that you could get in a single date. But since you're doing all this to get it, your brain assumes its more valuable.


Agreed.


Quote:
That's because people don't like to be wrong. Your brain can't accept that it's a shitty idea to do this, so you come up with justification. It's literally the same phenomenon that occurs when you tell a hardcore liberal that socialism can't work: your brain fires off synapses that are actually associated WITH PHYSICAL DANGER!


It's the other way around. It's conservatives and religious people that are ignorant of science, and thus reality. They live in an emotional bubble.


It isn't associated with either side of the political spectrum. It does not take long for someone to take any idea to heart to the point where they take criticism or denial of that idea as a literal attack, like a jaguar leaping from atop a boulder.

_________________
These hos ain't loyal


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:39 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2819
Some women put time limits on sex. It's just how it is. You have to be patient.

I will say that the work you need to put in at this point is not in trying to seduce back at your place. It needs to be done out on dates where you can escalate and build up sexual tension, where she knows she won't have to actually have sex. Call her on the phone and use those conversations to build rapport and trust and that will make it seem like she knows you better and will reduce the amount of time she'll make you wait.

A mistake a lot of guys make is forcing the seduction phase and plowing through the LMR, because even when they are successful and get laid, the girl feels guilty afterwards and its a one time deal because she's not receptive after that. If you just want a quick lay and move on to the next one that's fine. But all that work for a 60 minute fuck is not really worth it to me. I like banging the same chick repeatedly if I can, at least until you get tired of her.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:58 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Paradise Found
Op, you should have a cut off time and budget per girl with your sarges. Only spend time and money that you can afford. If it's okay for you to date a girl 25 times without sex before you cut your losses and move on, then that's perfectly fine. If you're spending $50 per date and you can definitely afford to spend $1,250 per girl, just go right ahead if that pleases you.

However, you're asking advice in a pick up forum where most men think in terms of efficiency. It's like investing your money in a mutual fund. You will eventually want returns on your investments after all of the fees and charges.

On the otherhand, many girls get free lunches, dinners, gifts and concert tickets all the time from their orbiters tax free.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:01 pm 
Offline
The Coach
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am
Posts: 4172
Location: Chicago, IL
Cut her off. Come on. Stop acting like a puppy dog. Spend your time on girls that aren't all fucked up sexually and actually want to sleep with you. When you know your hand can't win, you've gotta fold and play the next one.

_________________
How To Sleep With A Different Girl Every Night of the Week


For customized personal coaching, email me at Jay@TheMajikalMethod.com

Check out my blog at http://www.themajikalmethod.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
Well I have a unique ideal that most guys here on the forum don't really use...

Make her want to fuck more than you. You have to assume women want sex... because they do. They want to fuck, they want to cum all over your cock, they want to feel you deep inside them they want you and all your masculine energy to consume them and take them.

So here is a personal story about a girl that told me she didn't want to have sex or kiss the first time we hung out. I said that's chill, no biggie, but she wanted to cuddle and wanted me to hold her. Well for 1, I knew she was an extremely sexual creature, for 2 I know she wanted intimacy.... but intimacy isn't necessarily sex. In her case I had her in my bad and I knew once I got you in my bed, I'm going to fuck you, it's not a question... that's just the truth.

In her case when she was in my bed, she reminded me (and herself) we're not having sex. I said "I know", but I behaved in a way where we were about to have sex. I continued to focus on making her wet.... to make her want to fuck more than me, so while I behaved as if we were going to have sex I didn't try to get laid. I tried to make her wet as fuck.

SO I moved my hands all over her body, but I would skip her tits, going between them or right below them, I wouldn't go for her pussy at all just move my hands up and down her thighs.... and legs... then I'd graze her ass and grip her hips pulling her into me... letting her feel my cock and how hard Igot because of how sexy she was like Icouldn't control myself... then I'd stop for a moment... and just hold her.

Then again I'd lose control of myself and again do those things... and kiss her shoulder/neck area even nibbling the area.... I whispered oh my I'm sorry I just can't help myself you're so sexy... It's you're fault I'm just a man.

I would breath hard showing how aroused I was into her ear whispering things here and there and kissing and nibbling her neck/shoulder area...as we spooned. I felt her press her ass back against me and we eventually began to fall more and more in sync... then she would here and there repeat herself "No sex"... I would respond... "I know".

At one point I simply turned her around had us eye to eye, forehead to forehead, and she repeated "no kissing, no sex".... again I said "I know". I put us in a position where it had felt we already kissed so kissing was just and afterthought... I moved my hands up and down her body again this time I grabbed her ass wholeheartedly and pulled her pussy towards me.

She finally said "You can taste me." As we faced each other... I began to kiss her and bite her lip assertively and I grabbed her ass again pulling her toward me.

Following this she said, "I meant eat my pussy." I said "I know". I pushed her on to he back and began kissing her far more passionately and moving myself down her body and kissing and licking as I went an i slowly pulled off her shorts and underwear as I move my mouth up and down her thighs skipping her pussy until she couldn't take it than i kissed her pussy and began to eat her.. fingering her... I got her so turned on by that point that she said "I want you to fuck me" ... so yeah I got to sex no problem.

So basically I just kept escalating as if it was whatever... cool no sex... cool no kissing... I followed her wishes and she made all the choices.

It's up to you man... to be that guy that just makes her so wet that sex is inevitable... to be that fantasy for her.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2819
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Well I have a unique ideal that most guys here on the forum don't really use...

Make her want to fuck more than you. You have to assume women want sex... because they do. They want to fuck, they want to cum all over your cock, they want to feel you deep inside them they want you and all your masculine energy to consume them and take them..

So basically I just kept escalating as if it was whatever... cool no sex... cool no kissing... I followed her wishes and she made all the choices.

It's up to you man... to be that guy that just makes her so wet that sex is inevitable... to be that fantasy for her.

Sounds like a lay report, but yea, it's very relevant here. Again, it has to do with always escalating.

I don't know why in the hell a girl would get into your bed and then act like she's not trying to fuck you, but they do that for some reason. I've been successful before at that, but also failed with a couple girls too. One girl said if I kept escalating and going for her naughty bits then she wouldn't trust me anymore, so I had no choice but to stop. Some girls might not get that serious and just allow you to keep playing with them and probing their defenses.

But you have to know when to stop escalating and try another approach. I think that is the takeaway here.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:18 pm
Posts: 2130
puaninja wrote:
poeticlyskuac wrote:
Well I have a unique ideal that most guys here on the forum don't really use...

Make her want to fuck more than you. You have to assume women want sex... because they do. They want to fuck, they want to cum all over your cock, they want to feel you deep inside them they want you and all your masculine energy to consume them and take them..

So basically I just kept escalating as if it was whatever... cool no sex... cool no kissing... I followed her wishes and she made all the choices.

It's up to you man... to be that guy that just makes her so wet that sex is inevitable... to be that fantasy for her.

Sounds like a lay report, but yea, it's very relevant here. Again, it has to do with always escalating.

I don't know why in the hell a girl would get into your bed and then act like she's not trying to fuck you, but they do that for some reason. I've been successful before at that, but also failed with a couple girls too. One girl said if I kept escalating and going for her naughty bits then she wouldn't trust me anymore, so I had no choice but to stop. Some girls might not get that serious and just allow you to keep playing with them and probing their defenses.

But you have to know when to stop escalating and try another approach. I think that is the takeaway here.



The thing I did that was a little unique is I actually followed her wishes... I started with a soft warm touch making her feel good... partly massaging her shoulders and stuff like that.... I held her tight to make her feel safe... stuff along that nature.

In the case with that woman... that you are talking about I avoided for the most part touching any naughty bits... no tits, no pussy, and no ass until she was pulling for it. So I never really tried touching her naughty bits... I just made her want to touch her naughty bits.

Most girls actually want you to push so they have the excuse "it just kind of happned" they don't want to be responsible for hooking up but more often then you'd think they're ok with it... they just don't want to push for it... they want to be pushed into it kind of.

_________________
Just another guy from back in the day.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:48 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 44
puaninja wrote:
Some women put time limits on sex. It's just how it is. You have to be patient.

I will say that the work you need to put in at this point is not in trying to seduce back at your place. It needs to be done out on dates where you can escalate and build up sexual tension, where she knows she won't have to actually have sex. Call her on the phone and use those conversations to build rapport and trust and that will make it seem like she knows you better and will reduce the amount of time she'll make you wait.

A mistake a lot of guys make is forcing the seduction phase and plowing through the LMR, because even when they are successful and get laid, the girl feels guilty afterwards and its a one time deal because she's not receptive after that. If you just want a quick lay and move on to the next one that's fine. But all that work for a 60 minute fuck is not really worth it to me. I like banging the same chick repeatedly if I can, at least until you get tired of her.



True.
From my point of view, as you say that she really likes you, she is trying to avoid sex just for that reason, coz she likes you.
Women, in general, tend to show higher resistance to those men whom they really like and see as a possible long-term partner.
the reason is that she fears that you leave her after the sex (thats an ancestral mechanism, you can look it up on google).
That reason can also be combined with her shields, there are women who have them bigger than others, in that case you just have to be patient.
I would work on generating rapport, and I would not try to keep forcing the situation. Indeed, I would try to show her that I dont want her just to fuck (For instance: Ask her out to do an activity together. If you ever take her to your home or viceversa, dont try to fuck her, let her chase you/do the work. Indeed, try to generate more rapport in that situation. If she sees that you are not rushing and going straight for sex, that she's at your home and you're not trying to fuck her, she'll start to think that you want her beyond sex.)
You can also play hard to get. Tell her things like "I am bored of girls who only want to fuck" (That will completly change the situation, cause at the moment its she who is thinking it) (warning: say so in general, not referring to her. If she responds something like "Ooh I am not that kind of girl" it is very positive)...
In fact, If I were at my house with her, I would not try to make out, If she does, I would say:"You awake so much desire on me, but I feel like having a deep conversation now rather than fucking". If she sees that she can be at your home without you trying to rush or fuck her, she'll feel more safe and less slut.
And perhaps its even that date what ends up in sex haha.

I would also make her associate sex as something special and romantic.
Tell her things like "For me sex is an act of getting to know each other's souls deeply" "I only have sex if I feel confident enough with the person".....
(Ofc, never say that as though you were justifying yourself or talking her into. I mean, a good context to say that sort of things would be when both are talking about sex, then you start to tell what sex is for you (and thus that kind of things).)

Thats my point of view
Good luck and keep improving! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2364
bossom wrote:

True.
From my point of view, as you say that she really likes you, she is trying to avoid sex just for that reason, coz she likes you.


What?


Quote:
Women, in general, tend to show higher resistance to those men whom they really like and see as a possible long-term partner.


Lol, this is false.

Quote:
I would work on generating rapport, and I would not try to keep forcing the situation. Indeed, I would try to show her that I dont want her just to fuck


Hahah, that's a great way to get into the friendzone.

Quote:
(For instance: Ask her out to do an activity together. If you ever take her to your home or viceversa, dont try to fuck her, let her chase you/do the work. Indeed, try to generate more rapport in that situation. If she sees that you are not rushing and going straight for sex, that she's at your home and you're not trying to fuck her, she'll start to think that you want her beyond sex.)


this is bad advice.


Quote:
You can also play hard to get. Tell her things like "I am bored of girls who only want to fuck" (That will completly change the situation, cause at the moment its she who is thinking it) (warning: say so in general, not referring to her. If she responds something like "Ooh I am not that kind of girl" it is very positive)...


No, it's dumb and a waste of time.

Quote:
In fact, If I were at my house with her, I would not try to make out


What the hell is this?

You don't win women over by "convincing" them with rapport and talking. You win them over by being a great, passionate and dominant lover who gives orgasm after orgasm, and who leaves them in a sweaty, makeup-smeared heap. And you win them over by shutting the fuck up most of the time, focusing on your goals, and being slightly indifferent, yet charming with fun honesty.


Quote:
If she does, I would say:"You awake so much desire on me, but I feel like having a deep conversation now rather than fucking".


hahhahaha

That may work if you're exclusive with her, and you want to tweak her. But not elsewhere.


Quote:
I would also make her associate sex as something special and romantic.


hahaha....what????


Quote:
Tell her things like "For me sex is an act of getting to know each other's souls deeply" "I only have sex if I feel confident enough with the person".....



You are hopelessly trapped within this bizarre, wordy, and needy meta-talk frame. It;s extremely poor advice, and a bad way to go.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:49 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 8:06 pm
Posts: 2
Hello again, and thanks all for your answers !
I read everything to try to take some decisions.

I decided to get colder with her, and if she did not change her thinking i would just next her.
I think she realized she really likes me, she was pretty worried.

I saw her again yesterday, at her home. She cooked for me, then i had nothing to do and she just wanted me to fuck her.
Was great.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 44
Arch Stanton wrote:
bossom wrote:

True.
From my point of view, as you say that she really likes you, she is trying to avoid sex just for that reason, coz she likes you.


What?


Quote:
Women, in general, tend to show higher resistance to those men whom they really like and see as a possible long-term partner.


Lol, this is false.

Quote:
I would work on generating rapport, and I would not try to keep forcing the situation. Indeed, I would try to show her that I dont want her just to fuck


Hahah, that's a great way to get into the friendzone.

Quote:
(For instance: Ask her out to do an activity together. If you ever take her to your home or viceversa, dont try to fuck her, let her chase you/do the work. Indeed, try to generate more rapport in that situation. If she sees that you are not rushing and going straight for sex, that she's at your home and you're not trying to fuck her, she'll start to think that you want her beyond sex.)


this is bad advice.


Quote:
You can also play hard to get. Tell her things like "I am bored of girls who only want to fuck" (That will completly change the situation, cause at the moment its she who is thinking it) (warning: say so in general, not referring to her. If she responds something like "Ooh I am not that kind of girl" it is very positive)...


No, it's dumb and a waste of time.

Quote:
In fact, If I were at my house with her, I would not try to make out


What the hell is this?

You don't win women over by "convincing" them with rapport and talking. You win them over by being a great, passionate and dominant lover who gives orgasm after orgasm, and who leaves them in a sweaty, makeup-smeared heap. And you win them over by shutting the fuck up most of the time, focusing on your goals, and being slightly indifferent, yet charming with fun honesty.


Quote:
If she does, I would say:"You awake so much desire on me, but I feel like having a deep conversation now rather than fucking".


hahhahaha

That may work if you're exclusive with her, and you want to tweak her. But not elsewhere.


Quote:
I would also make her associate sex as something special and romantic.


hahaha....what????


Quote:
Tell her things like "For me sex is an act of getting to know each other's souls deeply" "I only have sex if I feel confident enough with the person".....



You are hopelessly trapped within this bizarre, wordy, and needy meta-talk frame. It;s extremely poor advice, and a bad way to go.



The fact that if a girl sees you as a long term partner is going to play hard to get is proven.
This is so for evolutionist reasons.
If you dont know of any girl who has said "I feared that you were gonna leave me after having sex" then look up on google.

A way to get into the friendzone? I really doubt it, because the problem here is not a lack of sexual tension or direction. It is not an excess of it neither, it is just the subcounscious demand of a romantic direction for that sexual tension by the girl.
That is, she needs to feel that you want her for something else, if you do, that psychological fear of abandonment after sex wont bother anymore.

Anyway, what would you recommend?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link