Post subject: gay shit..
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright,

Last night This HB 8 and my roommate, had to go pick up one of our friends an hour away, I was riding shotgun and he was in the back. Everything was going good I was being really C&F just really going all out on this chick.

WOOOSH!! back to the present

We just get back into town

HB 8: what does everyone want to do?

roommate and HB friend: lets go to the bars!

Me: I'm good tonight, not after last night ( way too much booze and "FUN")

HB 8: yeah same here, (she was out with us last night)

So the group consensus is that we just go back to my place and smoke.

I go straight into my room, and get on my computer. 5 mins later HB 8 comes in and sits on my bed.

By now I'm kind of having second thoughts about laying her.

She sits and talks with me for an hour, gives me alot of IOI's, she is constantly trying to qualify herself to me. great eye contact, she is trying to get me to tell her things about me, She kinda reminded me of a really bad AFC lol

I suggest we watch a movie on my computer, we watch a movie

I try to escalate kino the best I can, I gave her little testers, but she was hella flinchy, she started talking ALOT! and it was really weird.

Then I said to my self " Make the Ho say no"

evolutionary phase shift, rejected!

I heard the LJBF speech just brewing in her head lol

She didn't say anything just pulled away, and kept talking!!!!!!!

now its like 4 in the morning and we got trough the second movie,

Me: Are you staying here?

HB: yeah, thats cool right?

Me: only if you don't steal the covers...

She takes off her jeans and shirt.....

and just gets under the covers

and gets real close to me, I thought it was a second chance..

I look in her eyes, (about 4 seconds of EC) brush back her hair and go for the KC, turns her head!!

Im like really like WTF now. so I try once more, then LJBF her. and go to sleep

anybody ever deal with so much LMR or any resistance like this?

she's not prude, at all

I thought I played a tight game, was it her or what did i do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That does sound messed up... Maybe it was all her. Maybe she just wanted a place to crash for the night or she wanted to get away from the other people there. Or maybe she had shitty breath or you did. It sounds like there was something out of order. Maybe too much comfort and not enough attraction? I think these are questions we just have to ask ourselves and if we are 100% honest we know at least what we did wrong. I'm a strong believer that pick up doesn't control other people in the least. It just creates opportunities. Good luck man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That's pretty crazy. Maybe she wanted you to make a move earlier and u didn't -so she was fucking with you. You never know man, girls think too. Hmm, definitely sounds like real life-fucking bullshit's always different. No matter how prepared u are there's always some goddamn curve ball fucking u up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok, update:

She spent the night last night, and things were going really good. We were making out, and yada yada, she had alot to drink and passed out.

My Buddy comes in my house with a blunt, We start smoking, and playing video games, Untill My roommates come home from the bar ( they stayed out later because I took the HB home) We smoked and drank more, untill like 3 or 4.

I go to my room and get in with her, and notice the bed is wet.... SHE FUCKING PISSED MY BED!! lol I didn't really know what to do. Shes kind of in my social circle so I couldn't be really mean to her.

So I just woke her up, and gave her ANOTHER pair of sweatpants, and told her to sleep in my buddies bed. She bought me new sheets this morning... LOL