PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So I work at some big company, and we had been sent out to another city for a big expo thing, and are put up in a nice 4 star hotel on the beach.

Now Im the maintenance guy at this firm, Im only here to build the stage and make sure everything works for their tour at the expo, otherwise I am free to get drunk and fuck and sleep it off all day long in my room (payed of course, god what a sweet job).

My boss (from another department, she's only my "boss" on these trips cuz she is semi-in-charge of the presentations) is a cute MILF with a hot bod, who just happens to be 38 and married with children. Heh. But she is great fun and a big flirt, and yeah, she has a hot ass.

Well, we had been out before together on these things and she is great fun and flirty and loves barhopping, so I was happily expecting more of the same. First night we all have dinner together, and theres some drinks and its fun, but folks are tired and crash.

Second night tho, all the stooges from the executive level are going to have this really big gala dinner together, and Im like damn, there goes all my fun. She looks me right in the eye and says "Oh come on. Im sure a guy like you can get all the girls he needs to have fun." To which I answer (and I kinda NLP with the word fun here), "well yeah, but you get tired of one night stands, and besides its not necessarily fun. Id rather go out with good friends who I know are fun and just go out and have a crazy fun time, its not always about the sex, you know.. Not to mention, everybody is eating at this boring gala thing, and Im definitely not going cuz you know that isnt fun, so I suppose I am eating alone as well. Are you really going to eat with all those stuffy old bastards? I thought you were a fun girl.."

Well, she changed her plans and had dinner with me at the hotel. She was deadset against going into town tho for whatever reasons, but I didnt care.

Dinner was nice, and we chatted a whole lot, I DHV'd some more (I have a great bear story which she loves, so instead I told some of my other adventures) and I played a little catstring and got her qualifying herself to me even tho she earns like 5x my salary, and we generally had a fun and engaging conversation.

At one point she gets up to go the bathroom, and when she gets back I ask her to tell me the craziest thing she has ever done. Why do I want to know that?, she asks. Well you seem like such a fun girl so Im sure youve got some great stories to tell, and besides I would just like to get to know you better.

So she goes into this story about an old gf who got beat up by her bf and Im thinking ok damn... not what I was hoping for... but the story goes on and it ends with her taking her gf home and convincing her to break up with the jerk and then FUCKING HER BRAINS OUT!

Jackpot! I smile and just say "Ha I knew you were going to tell me a story about you fucking another girl" and she wants to know how I knew something like that, and I just kinda coldread her a little and talk about her vibrant sexy personality and what not and she just eats it up. Then she starts talking about swinging and how she and her husband had discussed it etc and unfortunately the other couple had a nasty ugly wife so if it was no fun for hubby then it was no good.. anyhow she is trying to be good and moral and protective of her marriage, but damn she is hot and I know she is hot for me (and she likes to swing!!!).

Well, to make a long story short, she tries a few times to break it off and go to bed, but I easily convince her to keep going, we move from dinner to the bar, and from the bar to a secluded pool table, and I am chatting her up and playing her so hard and everytime she alludes to the fact that she is married so I had "better not go there" I flip it right around on her with things like "Ha! like I'm so easy" and "Control yourself, you're the one who keeps trying to score me" and my fav "Just admit it, I'm waaay too much fun for you!" etc...

Well we ended up making out pretty solid, and she was all over my body grabbing my cock thru my jeans while I was trying to make shots, and we ended up back in the lobby and got real romantic, I think I probably woulda F-closed her, but just then her colleagues came in so we had to brush off and act polite, and I ended up telling my huge DHV bear story to the whole group and gaming all the guys (good for points in any company), and she ended up going up to her room with her gf.

Probably a good thing, instead of guilt and remorse, she had a great fucking night, was put on the sexual edge with tons of tension and lots and lots of fun, and now she is absolutely SO sweet to me at work and is probably thinking about me all the time, so who knows, maybe she will get permission from hubby for the next time we go out? Or maybe I'll just seduce her anyhow. =P