PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Guys
I know this girl who is also my dance partner (bachata) for about 3 months now. She was flirting with me right from the beginning but I kept my distance as I knew she had a BF and kept gaming other girls while doing the push-pull with her.
Lots of IOI and teasing over the last month esp. I do like her !

She always asks me if I was dating someone and keeps coming back to me on that.
She had issues with her BF for a while (bf of 3 years and she is now 24; puppy love i suppose)
She told me yesterday that she broke up with her BF a week ago. She seemed ok about it (not showing emotions i guess). I did not make any comments about it and brushed it off to change the topic. Earlier the same day I kinda got a hint from her that something was up since I was at a dance practice session with her one on one and when we were stretching (some KINO from me on her shoulder sayin she needs to loosen up the arms a bit) she said she needs love and thats whats missing making her anxious and stiff while looking straight into my eyes. She asked me again if I was dating someone (indirectly when i said i was busy) and I said not really.

I think she might know I am a bit into her but I have never made an overt move (jokingly said once that she was not my type which she did not take offense to and kept on teasing me with it).

I know right now she might be an internal mess and I don't want anything serious anyways.
Do I move in straight away or let her recover. There are other guys around her and they will game her as soon as they find out she is single now. (there was recently one who kept gaming her a whole evening like 2 weeks ago but she (despite showing signs of flirting did not let it move ahead)

I wouldn't want to miss out havin a shot at her even if its just rebound !
How do i proceed ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds like this one has a lot of potential.

I reckon if you don't mind that it could just be a rebound and you're aware that she could maybe go back to her boyfriend or not want anything serious (incase you end up wanting more) then you should go for it, especially if you have a head start on those other guys.

Sounds like she could be the type that likes to get serious fast though, so if you do get a shot and you don't want anything serious you should definitely make it clear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:20 pm 

By my count this is the 4th thread you've created about this exact girl and this exact situation (micro differences in each of the threads "oh she said this today" or "she flirted with someone today", etc... All of them asking exactly the same thing... What do I do now?

The situation has changed a bit - because she dumped her BF - so you're asking again?

You haven't liked/used any of the advice given in the other 3 threads... As far as I can tell, anyway... How many more threads do you plan to create about her? In all seriousness - perhaps you could just use one thread and add to it when the situation changes?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks a lot Hank ! Will work on that ! I had the same hunch that she might want to get in too serious.

Quote:
Sounds like this one has a lot of potential.

I reckon if you don't mind that it could just be a rebound and you're aware that she could maybe go back to her boyfriend or not want anything serious (incase you end up wanting more) then you should go for it, especially if you have a head start on those other guys.

Sounds like she could be the type that likes to get serious fast though, so if you do get a shot and you don't want anything serious you should definitely make it clear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Charles.
Sorry Sherlock, this was not the same girl. Actually far from it ! That case is already closed with good results !
Many people here who post are learning and it can get tricky for us sometimes with out sticking points !
In all seriousness please stop judging people so quickly !
Quote:
By my count this is the 4th thread you've created about this exact girl and this exact situation (micro differences in each of the threads "oh she said this today" or "she flirted with someone today", etc... All of them asking exactly the same thing... What do I do now?

The situation has changed a bit - because she dumped her BF - so you're asking again?

You haven't liked/used any of the advice given in the other 3 threads... As far as I can tell, anyway... How many more threads do you plan to create about her? In all seriousness - perhaps you could just use one thread and add to it when the situation changes?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 pm 

Good luck to you then. You seem to be banging half your dance troupe.

Not sure why you need our help.

Also - it's my job to lock and merge identical threads here... I'm hardly playing detective.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:50 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
this was not the same girl. Actually far from it ! That case is already closed with good results !
Many people here who post are learning and it can get tricky for us sometimes with out sticking points !
In all seriousness please stop judging people so quickly !
Not wanting to take this thread OT...but if you are getting good results in posts that you are asking advice about, you should be following up with what you did to get those good results. People that try to help you out deserve to know if you succeeded. Or you may end up teaching us something new.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks Charles and Jack ! I will keep updated this time. Apologies if I came across rude as it wasn't meant to be.

I wish I was banging the whole troupe :D there are some real HBs. This one is a 9 !

But this seems to get trickier !
So whats happened so far is that after the day she told me she broke up, I haven't met her in person. But we keep chatting and I try to use every excuse to use verbal escalation. But I am not sure I am doing it right. HELP !

e.g: When she said she just wanted to meet asap to do another practice session, I could not go and told her i was a bit sick (as i really am with a cold). She said she only wanted to dance with me as a partner and I said - well maybe she will change her mind if I got all sweat heavy from dancing. To that she replied she doesn't mind me sweaty at all and offered me some advice on my cold (she is a nurse). To this I replied, she was real "something" (ambiguity) wanting to get me all sweaty and then offering advice like a nurse (double meaning intended). To that she replied "No i am not!!! :D :D ...i am only saying hahah"
That made me feel she is kinda hinting she is not interested in me making a move on her (friend zoning me)

Now, I am now wondering if I should make it more obvious to her in person (escalate physically) or just back off completely and just finish with the dance first. TIPS ?

My sticking points (in general) and comfort and physical escalation. However in the past if a girl has been clearly attracted to me (finding excuses to hang out, ebing led as i lead her to go somewhere etc.), I have had no problems with physical escalation.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Any feedback is greatly appreciated guys ! Thanks