Post subject: Gaming after a K-Close
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Let's assume we're all fairly familiar with a standard pickup outline - opening, qualification, attraction, kino, etc. My question is this - let's say we take a girl out, first date, k-close a couple times and now we're going out on a second date. Howe does the game change? We already have rapport and can assume attraction but how much of our time is shifted now into qualification, how much kino can we already assume (i.e. do we start out like we're on a first date but just escalate quicker (which allows some tension to build), or start like we JUST k-closed a few minutes ago and this is a de-facto continuation of the last date, allowing things to progress faster?

Curious to see what the community thinks regarding a day 3 and how to adjust your standard routine once the kiss is out of the bag. Granted, it's not that big of an IOI (I think we all know that under the right circumstances girls will make out with most guys who have decent game) but I do think it's something that changes things a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm 
English Muffin

Once you get a date, and then a kiss..all you have to do from this point is..... to turn on "do not fuck it up mode" , (switch game mode off!)...just be normal and cool.

Try to lead her somewhere private, if she doesn't let you (persist but don't freak her out), then try again on the day 3 after you cook her some food with red wine at YOUR place.

make-out with her again, then kiss the neck then you're pretty much on your way to sexy time. Works for me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Very nice! Short and sweet - I like it. So after a k-close on a day 2 you're basically assuming all the "work" is done and you have ample attraction and comfort to close it out in a day or two just by being a normal guy and turning off game mode? I would tend to agree with you that you've already beaten out one of the bigger obstacles. I usually try to build a little more attraction/comfort but obviously the qualification and isolation processes have basically taken care of themselves at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:16 pm 
English Muffin

Yeah like I said. All you gotta to do is be cool.

With her just taking the time to just meet you is a major IOI. So you don't need to over game.

Just concentrate on the conversation. Don't risk flattening in the convi by thinking about comfort, qaifizciln and attraction. Girls that are attracted to you will qualify themselves to you automatically.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

There is a different situation you haven't brought up. If you k-close a girl 5 minutes after you have first met her, what do you do next? I suppose "don't fuck it up mode" explains it quite well, but if looking at the good old Mystery Method you are still in "comfort" (the order is attraction-comfort-seduction). It is easy to believe you are ready to seduce her and get down to business. But it isn't.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting question. I didn't address that one myself because I personally never do the instant k-close unless the girl initiates it. Maybe I'm old fashioned, maybe I'm a bitch - don't know but I've never just gone for it that quickly. I'd assume in that situation you'd still have to build some comfort. Attraction is obviously there but you've got to give her a reason to come back to your place / sleep with you so she doesn't feel like a total slut. Girls want that plausible deniability, i.e. we really connected, he had a sweet rooftop that I wanted to check out, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

Haha to be honest...after day 2. I completely drop everything I have

learned from the game...in my experience it just kind of messes things up.

Click here to get your FREE report now!