PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
To the OP. You sound like a creepy sexual predator always trying to get girls you fucking hardly know to go back to your apartment. You are a danger to women and so fucking desperate I'm surprised you haven't been arrested. When that ugly girl wouldn't leave you alone you had the fucking nerve to be pissed off. Well get this. Lots of girls feel the same way when assholes like you don't take no for an answer and keep pestering them and pestering them. For fuck sake you are coming across as a rapey, fucking jerk. Your whole life revolves around getting an HB8 into your lair. You need to fucking calm the hell down or you will end up in serious trouble.

Your brains are in your fucking dick and what's with the staring and staring at girls making them feel extremely uncomfortable but you feel like a boss when you do it? Man that is just fucking creepy. You need help you sick cunt.
Hey man, thanks for the comment (I guess?). Sorry to see you haven't enjoyed my posts and that my writings came across in the wrong light to you. None of this is meant to be taken as making girls "uncomfortable" as you accused. If that's the way you see it, maybe you read my posts wrong or are somewhat new to PU. All of this is meant to make players act like themselves and be playful/teasing.

If you think it's "wrong" to invite a girl back to your place after you took her out and had a great time with her, I don't know what to tell you. It's merely the next step to a great, fun meet-up: continue the fun by hanging out at your pad. If a girl is enjoying herself while being in your company and wants to join you by going back to your place, there isn't anything wrong with that. I'm not quite sure how that comes across as "creepy". (Maybe you should date a girl for half a year before asking her to have drinks at your place. I'm kidding obviously.)

Again, sorry you haven't enjoyed reading and if my style of "gaming" is not to your liking/doesn't match your style. This is just a write-up of my experiences. It's hard to accurately judge what went on without being present.

Let me know if you have any questions or further criticisms.

Thanks (again, I guess? Lol.).
LOL this was great. Some people just don't understand that how we write and how we are isn't exactly the same.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've only read about four pages so far and I'm already motivated to get out there.

Any advice on day game at a university? It's impossible for me to game anyone in class since I'm an engineering major (no girls or hb4 at best)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:24 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I've only read about four pages so far and I'm already motivated to get out there.

Any advice on day game at a university? It's impossible for me to game anyone in class since I'm an engineering major (no girls or hb4 at best)
Hey man, thanks for the comment and for reading. My wing and I day gamed a little while ago, and we wanted to apply something that makes night game easier: that is, drinking. We drank a little before hitting the university in our area (We no longer go there because we both graduated.), but we had a field day. We were using pretty much whatever open we "dared" each other to use. I ended up pulling 17 numbers.

So I would maybe suggest this, if you're into drinking: cop a buzz and then try to run day--at least to get started with it.

Other than that, try being honest during the day, and telling girls you're interested in that you're interested in them. See how that works. Let me know if you have any other questions or comments.

Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sup, guys. So I thought I'd give a quick update since I haven't posted in a while and since I have a bit of free time right now. Mostly I've been busy with school and a few other things and haven't had much time to post here regularly. There also hasn't been as much "game-ness" as there was earlier in the year. But, in the past two weeks, there have been hints of game brewing in the background. I guess I can say the inner me is dying to break free again and go wild.

Anyway, to summarize, the past two weeks have been complete shit for me. I won't go into too much detail as this isn't a strict field report, but to cap it off, I'll say that I recently met a cute 18-year-old who I ended up taking out on a day two. A few of the guys--Enso, Consistency, and T.R.--were out that night so I knew I didn't want to waste too much time talking to her. She was cute and easy to talk to; she said I would look good with an eyebrow and nose piercing, and I asked if she had any tattoos to escalate kino (ask girls if they have tats and lightly, playfully touch the areas you're asking about while doing so). The guys showed up, and I tried to pull chica in Enso's car. She ended up smoking a cigarette in his car. I tried to pull but only got the finger bang. Whatevs.

Later that same night, Enso and I picked up his new regular--he's referring to her as TMC (Throwback Miley Cyrus, because he thinks she looks like Miley when she had long hair)--and her girl friend. We mobbed to their place, and, at the end of the night, I cuddled the friend, fingered her, and got a hint of an HJ. She wouldn't go any further so I cuddled her soft ass and passed out.

The next night, I went out with T.R. and Consistency. The 18 y.o. was smoking hookah nearby so T.R., Smith (who just earned his Ph.D--fuck yeah!), and I caught a cab to scoop her. T.R. got us kicked out because he was drinking his flask inside. Haha. T.R.'s fucking dope! My chick gave me and T.R. a ride back to his place so that we could smoke out. We all smoked out and got fucked. T.R. slipped me a condom and went upstairs to "sleep". I made a move on the 18 y.o., shit was good to go, but my D wouldn't work. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! Fucking whiskey/mota dick. Bitchmade shit. I ate out chick, got an HJ, then she bounced. It was rough. T.R. came back down when she walked out, and we smoked and drank more. (I forgot to mention I had thrown up on a bar patio prior to the meeting up with 18 y.o. old at the hookah lounge. I was fucking gone.)

The following weekend, Enso and I cruised out of town to a nearby city to watch the rivalry college football game. We both went to the same university for undergrad and were rocking our team shirts. We were surprised we didn't get punched out though Enso did catch a bit of shit from some drunken idiot late in the night. We ended up staying the night at a hotel in the city and invited over TMC and her friend, who were also in town for the game. TMC's friend, my girl, was down apparently earlier in the day, but when she showed up, she did so with some random homeboy. We chilled for about five minutes as TMC's friend and homeboy drank the last of my beer; then he pulled her out to go fuck her. He drank my beer and FUCKED MY BITCH! What the fuck is this world coming to?

That's pretty much it as far as game goes. Oh, I forgot to add: Girl I Used to be In a Club With came back home for Thanksgiving break. I met up with her, cuddled her at my place, madeout with her neck and back, and left her a fat hickey. She wouldn't go all the way or even makeout with me because she said she didn't want to go back to the way we were with things.

Other than that, I've been kinda wrapped up in bitchass school work. Shit sucks. I'm planning on getting out this weekend. Hope all the readers have been doing well and enjoying their free time. Love that shit! A'ight, homies, I'll post next time I'm free or have something worthwhile to write about. Happy playing, fellas.

Lessons to learn from this: watch your alcohol intake if you're into drinking before going out. Shit helps a millionfold but can also bite you in the ass.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What up, players? What up? What up? Taking a little time right now to bang out this FR before heading out for the night. New Year's should be insane as always. We have a humongous block party where I'm at every year. I going to rock a black boa.

I wanted to take some time to comment on this past year. It's been a very eventful year and is therefore worthy of its own post. It's crazy thinking how fast it's gone by. I remember being on the light rail last New Year's at the end of the night sad and lonely because my ex-girlfriend of five months had just left me. Earlier that same night, I had madeout with some random chick and fucked this tiny Asian chick in her car at my classmate's party. That had been one of the few same-night lays I had been "lucky" of running into up to that point. Did it make me feel like the man? It did. For about a second. Then the reality of having just been dumped seeped back in, and I spent the rest of the night craving some girl who wasn't close to worth it.

My ex's bitchass is the reason I got into game hardcore this year. I got tired of sitting around my apartment glancing at my phone every two minutes checking for a response. I started going out alone because, even though I had never done so before, I had a feeling that was the way to get strong. I'm glad I trusted my instincts.

I came up short this year. I was on a role from late January to May. My goals were to tally up 300 K-closes in one year and to reach 50 lifetime lays. I was on schedule of accomplishing both. Then I left for my trip, and things were never the same. It's sad to say I kinda sold out on game. I, of all people, was the one who swore by it. The game is still and will always be a part of me as it is for most guys who ever discovered it. Though I haven't been practicing as much as earlier in the year, I still find myself applying a lot of the lessons I learned through game to non-game-related aspects of life.

I remember my trip to San Diego earlier this year. The day I railed it to Pacific Beach. I sat there for a while, looking at the ocean and pondering how much everything had changed as a result of game. I had an abundance of girls in my life. I constantly had things to look forward to. I felt completely free. This is what the game does when it's played right. It doesn't always lead you into a spiral of misogyny, power-seeking, gloom. It doesn't always amount to pregnancy scares, shotgun weddings, ruining any future you could ever possibly have with a decent girl.

It leads to being more like the guy you've always wanted to be, the guy you truly are. It leads you to bringing others pleasure and joy. It makes you an all-around better person.

The game is the game, players. I don't know of a better one.

2014 has been the best year of my life so far. Here's to hoping 2015 can be half as fun.

Happy and safe playing tonight, players.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I wanted to write in to say something: I lied about the last few posts. I never hooked up with the 18-year-old or the girls I wrote about since July 4th when I married pFAc (meaning the ones in Vegas when I went there with my brother and the other chicks I kissed on random nights). I wrote about those experiences because I needed to keep up with the field reports and keep the thread active. I never cheated on Wifey, or pFAc. You know how loyalty goes. Gotta respect it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I wanted to write in to say something: I lied about the last few posts. I never hooked up with the 18-year-old or the girls I wrote about since July 4th when I married pFAc (meaning the ones in Vegas when I went there with my brother and the other chicks I kissed on random nights). I wrote about those experiences because I needed to keep up with the field reports and keep the thread active. I never cheated on Wifey, or pFAc. You know how loyalty goes. Gotta respect it.
So this is what a VP post under duress looks likes...

Sure, we "believe" you. :shock:

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html