PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo yo yo errrbody,

So, I noticed something from my time in the field, as I am recently single.

I'm pretty good at opening, conversing, keeping a good vibe going. I'm pretty funny if I do say so myself, and I usually have an easy time saying unpredictable things that keep people laughing. When girls are laughing and having a good time, I can easily discern their level of interest.
That being said, I see two kinds of girls typically. Type one is the type I know I could have easily. They are duly impressed by the balls and skill it takes to open well, and are open to suggestion after that. The other kind are what I call 'dangerous girls'. You can just see there's something different about them. They laugh and have fun, and they're impressed by the balls too, but there's a place inside them you just can't touch (or I can't rather). Its like they're waiting for me to say something that will excite them.
The problem is I open a lot of groups with guys in them, and I try to keep the conversation in a place where everyone can appreciate it, if that makes sense. So I'm not really sure where I can take the conversation that will hook the dangerous girls.
So if you are really good at hooking the kinds of girls who are 'over' normal guys and normal conversation, let me know what you do. Because frankly, I'm getting tired of the girls I can get with my game as is, which I might describe as normal girls. I want a dangerous girl.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Its like they're waiting for me to say something that will excite them.
It sounds like you are only being entertaining and not doing any seducing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

that's a very succinct way of putting it. Any advice?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
that's a very succinct way of putting it. Any advice?
I would have said more, but I wasn't sure if that was the case. At some point you have to start focusing in on your target and get her out of the group. And if it's been said once, it's been said a thousand times...start kino and escalate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I think I can appreciate what you are saying in the original post. There is a certain type of 'wild girl' out there who while she enjoys the convo, she is looking for an edgier presentation. The type of wild girl I run into from time to time often gives off the vibe of being VERY experienced sexually; I don't pursue things further as I prefer girls on the more 'normal' end of the spectrum. Try mixing your game up with the dangerous girls; treat them a little more dismissively and yes isolate & kino escalate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice guys. Oh and Oceanx, just out of curiosity, why do you prefer normal girls over those who are in your words sexually experienced and wild. Both of those sound way more exciting than 'normal'.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Cute fun "normal" girls are more fun and way more exciting to me. I am a sucker for the 'girl next door' type, just the way it is.

There is a "newness" to the interactions with these girls compared to the girls who have already been to the racetrack a bunch of times.

Also they are less jaded etc etc etc (not to mention their chances of having an STD are considerably lower).

Also, personal preference.