Post subject: FUNNY STORY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A few months ago I met this girl. Ok, so around august or something, we went to the beach in our first date and we kissed, we did 'things' LOL (although no fucking; it was a rock beach and it was not comfortable haha). Anyway. Time goes and a few weeks ago we chat again. She told she had a boyfriend (1 month). Ok. We keep talking and then she agrees to come to my place at night but I had to promise her that nothing would happen between us. I said ok, I'll do my best.

Yesterday we had dinner at home. Wine, music... finally, I kissed her while she was kissing me back and saying "I can't do this... I'm in trouble". Ok, then we keep kissing and took her to my room. We were undressing, touching, etc. Then, she wakes up and says "I must leave... no, no... I gotta go...". She started to put on her clothes and grabbing her things... so I stayed on my bed, grabbed my book and started reading smiling. She went to the living room to grab her purse, came back to the room and said: "I'm leaving". I said "ok, no problem" with a smile like nothing bad happened (I really wasn't angry). She said: "Are you not going to say bye?". I answered: "yes! Goodbye :)". She left...

This morning I found out she blocked me on SPAM and unfriended me on Facebook.

So... what are your thoughts about it?

I think right now I don't have to tell her or do anything more... maybe just forget about it. Do you think it would be better to send her a message on Facebook saying something? In that case, what would you tell her?

Thank you!!!

Peace and Love!

Post subject: Re: FUNNY STORY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 pm 

I think she realized she was fucking around on her boyfriend and didn't like the smell of it.

Not much you can do here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I think you can only look at this in hindsight. You probably could have F-closed but the past is the past. Overall you should be proud of how well you did. Freezeouts don't work on girls with relationships, it gives them a chance to think about what they are doing.

Happy Hunting!

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:30 pm 
The Grand Puba

You went full asshole on her. It's like Charles said, she realized she was fucking around on her boyfriend but instead of reassuring her that it was ok, you didn't give a fuck. That attitude is okay when you are trying to get the single girl, but a girl that has someone has a guilt factor that you have to work with.

She told you that she was attracted to you when she made you promise that nothing would happened. She put that responsibility on you so if something happened it wasn't her fault. Then she kissed you and kept going with it to the point of getting undressed, while telling you it was wrong. The responsibility was placed on you. So when she was threatening to leave, you should have told her to climb back into bed and not make a big deal out of it. Why? It was because you have been making the decisions the entire time and she was submitting to them.

I don't think you can do anything at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
A few months ago I met this girl. Ok, so around august or something, we went to the beach in our first date and we kissed, we did 'things' LOL (although no fucking; it was a rock beach and it was not comfortable haha). Anyway. Time goes and a few weeks ago we chat again. She told she had a boyfriend (1 month). Ok. We keep talking and then she agrees to come to my place at night but I had to promise her that nothing would happen between us. I said ok, I'll do my best.

Yesterday we had dinner at home. Wine, music... finally, I kissed her while she was kissing me back and saying "I can't do this... I'm in trouble". Ok, then we keep kissing and took her to my room. We were undressing, touching, etc. Then, she wakes up and says "I must leave... no, no... I gotta go...". She started to put on her clothes and grabbing her things... so I stayed on my bed, grabbed my book and started reading smiling. She went to the living room to grab her purse, came back to the room and said: "I'm leaving". I said "ok, no problem" with a smile like nothing bad happened (I really wasn't angry). She said: "Are you not going to say bye?". I answered: "yes! Goodbye :)". She left...

This morning I found out she blocked me on SPAM and unfriended me on Facebook.

So... what are your thoughts about it?

I think right now I don't have to tell her or do anything more... maybe just forget about it. Do you think it would be better to send her a message on Facebook saying something? In that case, what would you tell her?

Thank you!!!

Peace and Love!
If you could go back and replay this and have another go I'd love to see what would happen if at some point you had backed off and said "let's cool it, we shouldn't be doing this". It's amazing how much more girls want something if a guy escalates and then backs off rather than just continues escalating.

But yea, this is a tough situation. I think when you acted the way you did you just confirmed her suspicions that you just wanted some sex and didn't care about her. Saying something like "Yea, we should cool it, no problem, but lets not ruin the night, lets finish the movie/wine" might not have worked.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hahahahaha damnnnn. Thanks for your replies. I though about trying something in order to fuck, but then I realised that, since I don't want anything more than eventual sex with her, I don't like the idea of break someone's relation for just sex.

Anyway, a lot is been learnt! Thank all of you!