PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

what I am looking for is a precise yet concise checklist of where to start, where to go next, when to kino, etc... i know a lot of this is really improv, but reall its starts with:

opener

and ideally ends with

number close

anything in the style of a list or flowchart, i would love to see different PUAs perspectives on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You're looking into this thing like a maths formula. That simply doesn't work.

A human being is not so simple yet to have a checklist of what to say and what to do in order to have her in bed. Now why some girl is different from the other? Because all of them are different. You are different too, so act according to your own rules as mine may not work for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Attraction isn't exact science. You can't just plug everything into the formula and the CORRECT answer pops out. I've never been a fan of going through checklist in a pickup. Why are you picking up woman? Because the excitement? the pleasure? the thrill? Whatever the reason is, every girl is different. Rather then going through the checklist in your head and miss out on the spontaneous cue or moment, you should just focus on having fun and enjoy the conversation. Listen to her and improvise your game according to EACH girl.

There is only one thing I do before I drag her back to my place is testing her compliance verbally as well as through kino if you want to count that as checklist.

-"--"-