PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Lately I've been sarging with great success. I've been number closing, K-closing and time bridging with ease. So I thought to myself: The game shouldn't be this easy, especially for a newbie. In short, I needed to be grounded. Here's what happened: I went out with my ex, whom I recently broke up with because of all this PUA shit. However, I wanted her to ride me like a pony and do my taxes in the morning, so I thought I'd take her out for drinks. When we were deciding where to go for our 3rd bounce, I suggested that we not go to one bar in particular because I always get hit on there. Now she just had to go there. I told myself that I wouldn't run game, just social proof the joint. Well, after a few beers, I started getting cocky and whispered to my ex "Watch me pick-up that girl at the jukebox." I walk over to her and start being cocky-funny. We laugh a bit. I escalated quickly to K-close. She says she has a BF. Now, in my head I'm thinking "only because I haven't built enough comfort with you yet." Unfortunately, that's exactly what I said to the girl. She said "Ewww," and walked away. That was the creepiest thing I've ever said to a girl in the field. I went to the bathroom to gather myself. When I came out to face the music, she was sitting on a stool facing away from the bar holding her drink in her lap.
Her: Hey, come here.
Me: What's up?
Her: Look at me. You're a douchebag. Everyone here thinks you're a douchebag.
Me: Well that's kinda harsh (looking around at empty bar where all my "new friends" were), and it's not true.
Her: Yeah, what you need to do is go outside and fix things with your girlfried.
Apparenty, my ex had said some shit to a couple of guys about me thinkin I was a PUA. I suppose while I was in the bathroom they told my target what was up. So I walk down the bar to cash out. All the sudden a guy stands up, throws his glass of beer at me, and yells "That's my girlfriend." Meanwhile I'm covered in PBR and he starts walking toward me. I stand up and start stretching. His girlfriend (target) holds him back. Little chump, sat there with his back turned earlier when his girlfriend was calling me a douchebag and giving me constructive criticism. Little pussy. Anyway, the whole bar starts booing me at this point. Even a deaf lady I'd mixed it up with earlier was giving me a thumbs down. So, I bounced. I'd gotten humiliated alright. I do think, however, that my game will improve greatly from this, don't you? Also, I felt like I could keep gaming my target as she started giving me constructive criticism. Game On.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

What did you expect telling your ex what you were gonna do, and then do it. You were definitely more humble then most men could have been. I'm pretty sure I would of ended up in jail, or in hospital.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I applaud you for keeping your cool after he threw PBR on you. If it were me in your shoes I would of just started swinging on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Lol, nice one, kudos for keeping tight after you got slawwwterrred. I'd prolly be swinging if i had a pint thrown at me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha, thats a great story dude. If anything you'll have something to talk about when you get really good at PU and maybe start teachin some other peeps. Seriously, props for keeping your cool as best you could. I'm sure you know what you did wrong there, so I'm just gonna go ahead and say keep doin what you're doin minus doin that. Excellent story though, mucho badass.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Now, in my head I'm thinking "only because I haven't built enough comfort with you yet." Unfortunately, that's exactly what I said to the girl. .
haha, i often have the urge to tell it how it is too :oD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

PBR=Pabst Blue Ribbon? that is such a good beer to waster :cry:

"only because I haven't built enough comfort with you yet." Unfortunately, that's exactly what I said to the girl. Haha are you serious. Okay use of these responses when a girl says that:

1) Oh cool I can totally relate, I actually have 2 kids myself. (If she says it playfully)

2) You must of thought I was hitting on you. I was just trying to be nice.
(If she says in a defensive way)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks, guys!