Post subject: Frustration vs Anger
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Have you ever got a girl angry during a Sarge, not fun is it, but don't ya'll remember that time when you got a girl frustrated and as you continued to game she got even more attracted.
When you get a girl angry, its not a good thing, she might leave or try to insult you and she will definatly lose attraction.
However when you get a girl frustrated, its not such a bad thing, all you have to do is DHV and call her on her shit for being frustrated, make her qualify(if able after her frustration, they normally feel bad after they're frustrated as long as you gamed properly).
Recently I was gaming this girl, I kept telling her that she was unentertaining, she got so pissed you have no idea, but what did i do, i called her shit kept going with it, then I made her show me how entertaining she is, now she's chasing me every time she sees me.
If you get a girl Frustrated it might even help, girls who are frustrated are easily lead astray.
However if you get a girl Angry you might as well call it a day.
For example today I was sarging and I lose frame Control for just two minutes, she called me on MY shit and fucked me up so i lost my control but I shifted gears got cocky/funny feeling ran game again but by the time that I got control back it was pretty much over(keep in mind this was just 2mins).
Whatever happens Frustration or Anger keep your cocky/funny mode and set the frame as her being too serious or socailly inept.

----Jaxin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: robertosc18
I think that because i take the time to calibrate how the interaction is going when i first open,this things have never happened to me.if she responds with a negative comment,i've something better to tell her.haha.and if i see that the interaction with the girl is definately not going anywear,like mystery says''pleasure metting u'',or just walk away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

That is the best thing to do however if she's frustrated and your using group theory, and you got social proof she can't do anything about it, not only that but if she's the only one whose frustrated or confused then she will end up getting attracted

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html