PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys, I got really frustrated last nite. I was with a bunch of friends and this girl. We all just met up during the day at a fare and in the eveing after dinner went bar hopping. She was responding well to me and one by one the guys in the group started bailing out because they were getting tired. It was just her and me now bar hopping. So at the last bar I went out for a quick smoke. By the time I was back there was this guys gaming the girl I was with. She seemed to respond to him and he was getting her drunk.

Anyways his approach is much like Me-hows approach. High energy and all that. He had a good game and I was getting out gamed. He tried to find out whether I was dating her to which she said we weren't. His wing tried to get me in a logical conversation to which I bailed out making a few jokes. They were kino escalating really quick. ( The girl was a little touchy feely because I too could Kino fast). Anyways...At one time I told her that it was a perfect pick up to which she said she knows it and that she got this one under control. She said its a pick up when you go home with them until then its ok. Well I was looking like an asshole in front of both these guys. It was like haha...we got your girl. Anyways It got really frustrating for me but I didn't show it. I tried to get the guy in a logical conversation but he ignored me.

I want you guys to give me ideas of keeping a PUA out of your game. How would anyone one keep Mystery or Me-how or Matador out of their game!! Also Neil Strauss once said he had developed a technique to spoil the game of celebrities who would try to get his dates. Anyone knows about that.

BTW... She did not sleep with any of the guys, I kept on obstructing. But she was a wild cat. It is amazing to see how wild some quiet women can get !!!

Guys advises and techniques are welcomed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Break off and open a new set. Let her know she's not the only girl in the place.
and it's no use of standing around and letting 2 guys DLV you.

Oh yeah,
Puas that get their target drunk aren't Puas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Whats if it were your girlfriend or someone you knew well, your sister or hell your wife. Throwing fist is one way but hey what do you do in such a situation.

There are 100s of great guys in here who are experts. Can't anyone comeup with a great technique or has used a technique for this before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Picking up small imperfections on the other dudes and making a joke about him. Calling him out on jokes, and probably the best way is just saying something like man you must really want this chick i can tell your gaming i'll leave you two alone then. These are all good ways to disarm someone else

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

1. Look him in the eyes while saying stuff in your head "Im gona tear your fu$*%(% balls off" when he breaks the gaze laugh/grunt AMOGEDDD

2. Shake his hand and try to break it (not really but yea), get some jumper cables and work your hands till you can crush concrete, or if you need to, break hands.

3. to the girl "do you want to talk to me or him" if what you said was true then the guy woulda walked away with tail between his legs. Or it might of happend to you....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
1. Look him in the eyes while saying stuff in your head "Im gona tear your fu$*%(% balls off" when he breaks the gaze laugh/grunt AMOGEDDD

2. Shake his hand and try to break it (not really but yea), get some jumper cables and work your hands till you can crush concrete, or if you need to, break hands.

3. to the girl "do you want to talk to me or him" if what you said was true then the guy woulda walked away with tail between his legs. Or it might of happend to you....
3. Isn't a good way out. Its either/or and you are showing the girl that you are upset.

Its better to get blown off by a girl than to have another man pick up your girl. Or may be its happened to me the first time so I'm annoyed.

So... other ideas guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

IF they'd trying to game my sister or good friend I'd explain what they're doing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Set traps that will make them DLV. Read Sun Tzu's Art of War or Tyler Durden's reports on amoging for more info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:22 am 
Dedicated Member

Just be friendly with the guy who broke in to you'r set asap. If he ignores you without any reason and focuses on the HB, its his mistake.
Quote:
At one time I told her that it was a perfect pick up
You'r mistake. You didn't say it funny enough so the girl would focus more on you.
Quote:
I tried to get the guy in a logical conversation but he ignored me.
His mistake. Girl got bored of him over time and saw through his shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
IF they'd trying to game my sister or good friend I'd explain what they're doing...
You mean explain your sister about what is going on or your friend. I have seen this in women that when they are responding they think that the guy is nice. Anyways...

What about "hey man.. you are a PUA. I have heard of these guys in vegas you should be contesting" or on those lines.

Now I have a very subtle style of approach and talking with techniques but it gets worse when some one w/ very high energy gets into the set. Its almost like he starts controling the frame. Until I can spot a hole in his game.

How have the guys in here delt with this before. I'm sure that you have had girlfriends whom someone has wanted to hit on while you were out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
You mean explain your sister about what is going on or your friend. I have seen this in women that when they are responding they think that the guy is nice. Anyways...

What about "hey man.. you are a PUA. I have heard of these guys in vegas you should be contesting" or on those lines.

Now I have a very subtle style of approach and talking with techniques but it gets worse when some one w/ very high energy gets into the set. Its almost like he starts controling the frame. Until I can spot a hole in his game.

How have the guys in here delt with this before. I'm sure that you have had girlfriends whom someone has wanted to hit on while you were out.
I ment totally breaking their game down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thinking of their game now. Both the guys were working on together to keep me off. One would try to get me into a conversation while the other would be talking to her and then the other would try that same stunt . All the way They would kino escalate. I would say they had tight game and if I would have just left they would have probably bedded the girl.

They made me feel like a total AFC haha... Even if girls see themselves getting gamed at times they go along with it...I don't know why and strangely they do !!

Off the tangent question, are there quality women in bars and clubs. Most women are out to have FUN!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:54 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Thinking of their game now. Both the guys were working on together to keep me off. One would try to get me into a conversation while the other would be talking to her and then the other would try that same stunt . All the way They would kino escalate. I would say they had tight game and if I would have just left they would have probably bedded the girl.

They made me feel like a total AFC haha... Even if girls see themselves getting gamed at times they go along with it...I don't know why and strangely they do !!

Off the tangent question, are there quality women in bars and clubs. Most women are out to have FUN!!
You are AFC when you don't know when to break off and let the girl make the choice of following you or staying.

Even if you stayed they could have laid the girl, IF the girl was interested in that. But she didn't.

Go figure

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

If you didn't wanna just leave the set and find another one, I suppose you could have cockblocked by befriending the guys. For example: I would have approached and come in right between the two of them, turned to the guy to shake his hand, and then strike up a conversation. Sure, it isn't helping you game the girl necessarily, but it is stoping the other guy from gaming her. You could have then said, "Have you met my friend insert name here?" Then teased her by saying or implying "I'm not sure you want to know this girl... I don't know if she's told you, but she IS a wild one".

I guess the point is, it doesn't matter what you say to an extent, but YOU need to lead the conversation. Keep it fun, befriend the guy because he can/will cockblock you if you don't, and keep talking to the girl as well. Take lead of the set and do your thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
For example: I would have approached and come in right between the two of them, turned to the guy to shake his hand, and then strike up a conversation. Sure, it isn't helping you game the girl necessarily, but it is stoping the other guy from gaming her. You could have then said, "Have you met my friend insert name here?" Then teased her by saying or implying "I'm not sure you want to know this girl... I don't know if she's told you, but she IS a wild one".
Thats Good!! Thats what I was looking out for.. That makes sence. Any more ideas ...

I'm going out tonite just to get cockblocked. I wanna try this trick.

Imagine a guy going out to get cockblocked !! But thats the way we learn right.