Thank you! As I told you, I'm a nerd: I love theory and learning stuff by myself. Yet I have still a very very long way to go. Let's face it. For now, I have nothing. I must become comfortable with woman to close an approach, and I have to confess that today was not a good at all (post coming).
1. It is a question for you and you only. If the AA is less intimidating while pre-planned approach, choose it. But one suggestion: you are here on purpose. You want to change something to have more successes with women so maybe it's a good idea to pre-script something and then internalize your actions?
I still have to figure this out, but I need more experience to answer that question. Having a routine is cool since it allows me to quickly kill hesitation. I see, I go for it because I know how to open. Yet, the only option I have for now is to ask for direction. I smile, I have confidence but I'm clearly missing the C&F thing and have to DHV with storytelling.
C&F is not so hard to find out I guess. DHV is more complicated. I think I do dress well so it's a first step but what is hard is the storytelling thing since I should be able to close in 5 minutes
. Necessary steps and elements to approach.
1) OPEN: asking direction, ... (I need more options)
-> Time Constraint: make her understand I'm in a rush (first step to DHV and intrigue)
2) CONVERSATION: keep it going.
-> DHV: make her understand that I have high-value.
-> Negs: lowering her value. (optional)
-> Cocky & Funny: make her remember me.
4) CLOSE: Find a transition to ask her number.
2. Again, it's up to you. If you think that being direct is a "blow me or blow me out" tactic, be indirect (or compliment 30 random girls to see how they respond)
I like direct game. I like to make women blush. Yet, I'm clearly not ready for it, I have to do the exercise you're suggesting me (30 is still a lot for me).
3. Is it effective? Ask yourself. If you take advantage on it - it's effective.
It's not effective for now. I have to work on that and be prepared.
If I can ask you for one thing, if you are bored with this one opener, test mine, I have a serious feelings about this simple "Hi, who are you?". I used it in a clubs and it's gold (in forewords I say like I am at this particular club 3-4 times a week and it's the first time I saw her so I ask, you can follow with your own idea).
Thanks for the opener, but it sounds kind of weird. The translation would be: "Salut, ça va?". I'm affraid of being creepy by asking that to a stranger during day game. Of course I could open with it and then follow up with another routine. But what is the value of asking that? I'll test it to see.
On the Road to Manhood, my new learning journal: http://bit.ly/TEVapM
(My old learning journal http://bit.ly/eYRWL4