PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok just got home from clubbing tonight. Well I had approached about 7 sets the whole night and lost all but one of them. Ok here's what happened, I used a new opener, I asked why girls always date guys that are assholes, eventually went into a dhv story about how this girl had an asshole bf and they were arguing and he pushed her and when I went over to stop him, he tried to punch me and I broke his wrist, and the security thanked me for that before they kicked him out for pushing her(true execpt for the wrist breaking part lol). Eventually I found out she got harassed by some guy in the club and I said I'd snap his wrist just like the other dude. Eventually we talked about Valentine's Day and how the guy usually never gets anything in return and how I thought that was wrong(she agreed too). After a few dhv stories, this guy comes into the group(I was ready to blow him out if he tried to AMOG me), he introduces himself and is rather friendly so I don't AMOG him. Of course he has a gf(which I might add is no where nearly as attractive as the girl I was gaming,). He then notices my glowsticks and asks me to show him how to use them on the dance floor(I use glowsticks as part of my dance floor game). So I showed him a few patterns, after that he offers to buy me a drink which I accept. Later she asks me to dance and so I dance with her for a little bit and we come back and talk some more. Eventually I have to go so I pull her aside and ask for her number and she says yes, I give her a hug then I leave after.