PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Phone convo:

Mom: Do you have a valentine tonight?
HR: No. I’m gonna go out to the club and find some lonely girls.
Mom: Oh my gosh, well you should take something in your pocket to give them then.
HR: I will – a condom!
Mom: You’re terrible!
HR: Happy Valentines!

Hotel lounge. Juice, Damian, and R. - one of their friends I hadn’t met before.

Juice works a married chick while R. distracts the husband and friend. But other than that it’s mostly dead and I feel a bit of AA. I wing a few sets with R. but it throws him off because we have different wing styles. He’s all about indirect winging and wants me to come in throwing out FTC’s. I never use FTC’s.

Hwdynamo was going to meet up with us but we never connected.

Next we’re joined by another guy I’ve never met but who’s really cool – J. Then we bounce and end up at a super-cramped bar. I squeeze through the crowd and turn around right into a cute-face-too-wide-waist chick and an a barely fuckable-if-I-had-5-more drinks-in-me-but-she-has-nice-tits chick.

Ronald McDonald's Cock

HR: OMG! I’m such a fatass! *Pushing out my belly and rubbing it*
Wide: What?
HR: I can barely fit through this place
Tits: I know it’s so crowded.
HR: No I ate too much junk food today (I have no idea where I’m going with this).
Tits: What’d you have.
HR: Quiznos…
Wide: That’s healthy.
Tits: Yeah at least it’s not like McDonalds.
HR: You like McDonald’s? Is that you place? Are you a McDonalds fiend?
Tits: No I don’t eat there but I dream about it.
HR: Wait you dream about McDonalds? Oh I get it. You got a think for Ronald don’t you? You wanna fuck Ronald McDonald!
Wide: *Laughs*
Tits: *Playing along* You got me.
HR: You think he’s painted down below too?
Tits: That’s be interesting!
HR: Um, haha, yeah sure…

Then R. comes by and pull him in to wing since I don’t want this set. We talk a bit more with them. I tell him Tits wants Ronald’s cock. Eventually we eject and leave.

We land at a Bar. In line I talk to J. a bit and he has some really interesting perspectives on blow-outs and the comfort levels of girls.

Inside I’m still feeling a little AAish. I mill around. Juice gets blown out by some blond who thinks she’s hotter than she is so I decide to drop the Horse girl bomb on her for fun when Juice taps me and turns me around and towards a two set coming our way.

The Virgin

It’s a cute Persian looking girl and her less cute blond friend. We’ll call her Shortstuff, cause she was like 5 foot and I’m unoriginal.

I step in front of them and raise my hand in high five.

HR: Heeeeyyyyyyyyyy!

Shortstuff jumps back!

HR: Haha, I totally scared you!

I grab her hand and twirl her and her eyes light up, she’s doesn’t know what to think.

I run Brad Pitt routine on her, then a smart test.

Now I’m locked in against a wall and Juice is locked in with the blond.

We vibe a bit.

HR: Wait you’re not a needy girl are you?
Shortstuff: Yes.
HR: Hmm, yeah this isn’t going to work then – I have 8 gf’s.

I go on to tell her about them and how I mixed up all their sex toys once.

Shortsuff: Well would you ever considered having a 9th one?
HR: Maybe.

Run this routine a bit more then I lightly qualify her about what she does and begin setting my sexual frames with:
Strawberry Fields
Rings on Fingers.

She says’ she’d eat 4 strawberries and take some home to her family.

I tell her that’s some West Virginia shit right there and ask her if she’s from Kentucky?

She eats it up.

Now I begin layering in the verbal escalation.

We move out on the patio and I show her a handshake a friend showed me once where you shake the person’s hand but used your middle finger to scratch the inside of their palms.

Do know why I thought of that just then.

She freaks out and says some of her friends do that.

HR: Yeah one of my girlfriends taught it to me. Is that a secret girl handshake? Does it signal you masturbated?

Her BT is boiling over at this point.

HR: Did you masturbate today? You did didn’t?
Shortstuff: Omg! Stop, be quiet!
HR: It’s all good! No shame. Non-judgmental.

I pull her in.

HR: I have to tell you a secret.

I go in and bite her ear, she pulls away and tells me not in public.

I back off the sexual a bit and run a heart melter and build some more rapport.

Then I escalate back up the sexual talk, I tell her I’m a dirty old man I’ll do dirty perverted things to her, and when I feel like it’s more than she can take I blame it on her recalling the frames I set, I tell her, “Look what you’re doing to me, you’re so aggressive!”

She asks me what I’m doing tonight. I take this to mean it’s really ON.

I tell her what ever.

I end up giving her a piggy back to IHOP down the block to get her friends. One of her friends is with some other random guy from the bar.

She introduces me to her friends as her, “secret sexual buddy”.

We all bounce in her car. My car is near a hookah bar so we plan to hit a hookah bar. I’m hoping along the way we can lose the others and I can get her to my place.

Hookah bar is a $10 minimum per person so I tell her lets bounce to another one closer to my place. She drops me at my car and I go there, she says she has to drop the others off and then she’ll meet me there.

I run into Damian and Juice at the other place and wait. She gets there but can’t stay long. She’s 21 and still lives at home and house rules are she has to be in by 4am and it’s past 4.

No prob I tell her, kiss her and send her on her way.

Where I fucked up:

I assumed the close. Never assume the close until your inside her. When she asked me what I was doing I stopped leading.

I should have suggested she drop everyone off and come to my place to watch a movie or play pinochle or whatever, and if she couldn’t then I could cut my losses at that point.

Day 2

I set up the day 2 through text.

HR: What’s up strawberry junkie : p
Shortstuff: Good afternoon good sir
HR: Sir?? Dayuuumm! I’m not that old! Wanna kick it later?Shortsuff: Yeah what time.

While this worked, I should have suggested something off the bat, again I wasn’t leading here.

HR: 1am! Jk what about around 9ish? Or is that past your curfew since it’s a Sunday and all : P
Shortstuff: That’ll work.
HR: Okay I’ll call you later this evening. Find something skimpy to wear n don’t forget your pinky ring ; P
Shortstuff: Uh skimpy? Lol.
HR: Teasing, dork wear your nun suit!
Shortstuff: Skimpy nun suit?
HR: Lol.

My plan was to have her come to my place, but again I didn’t lead with that and set it up and ended up meeting her back at the hookah bar.

I began the sex talk again and tried to give her a lap dance and what not, def had her BT up.

Two of her friends came to meet us and we hung out and smoked hookah.

It was late at this point and we were both tired but I tried to get her to come back to my place, it was a no go.

The next day we exchange a few texts and I send her a few about spanking, biting, hair pulling and she says she doesn’t like pain.

Then later I get a text from her:

I want to be upfront. You seem really sexual and I’m a virgin. I’m not sure what I’m looking for but I really enjoy hanging out with you so I hope we can still talk, if not that cool too.

I tell her no problem. We’ve exchanged some texts since then and then she asked me if I want to hang out again.

Not sure if I will. I’m really not interested in taking a girls v-card. Seems like too much drama attached.

Where I fucked up:

Not leading for the day 2.

I went a little overboard with the verbal/text escalation. Whenever she’d seem to get a bit uncomfortable I’d reframe it that it was her being aggressive but I didn’t need to pour it on as thick as I did here. In the end it didn’t really ruin it but it could in future sets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Could be a shit test