PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So i just got out of a relationship last month and wanted to get back on the pick up game for many reasons
Right before I was about to leave I noticed she was just standing bored at the receptionist desk which is right by the doors. We have made eye contact and chit chat a little once but nothing that big. I approached her and asked her if she went to the community college around the school, and after that the conversation flew very well to many different topics, we ended up talking for 10 minutes and it was going very well, i didnt want to take to much of here time so i said i needed to go but id like to take her out for coffee, she replied she didnt like coffee, so i said tea, then she replied she didnt like tea and she only drank water and drinks on the weekend, so i said id take her out for some water jokingly, she responded well to that and was able to get the digits. Im wondering, since i do see her often since im in the gym about 4 days a week.. how should i play this? text her next day, wait a couple days? schedule something on first text conversation ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

this is not really an issue as you will either do well or not. it won't really be an issue at the gym if that is what you are worried about.
however, call her and take her out as quick as possible. if she doesn't respond to your text/call or she makes it difficult to go out on a date then do not try to pursue. key is to have the date or close the romantic connection as quick as possible. the more you go to the gym and without some kind of resolution good or bad the lower your chances and the more awkward it will get.